Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Satanic Priest for Bohemian Grove Blows Whistle

Thanks
    Thanked 4,437 Times in 2,790 Posts

Re: Satanic Priest for Bohemian Grove Blows Whistle

Quote Originally Posted by BrewTech View Post
    I'm calling bullshit, just reading the OP's title.

Serpo... why do you keep posting the equivalent of pure fantasy/sci-fi on this forum? I mean, one can only ignore nonsense for so long before one starts to suspect another is engaged in the fine art of "forum sliding"...

If you want to post a bunch of post modern surrealist garbage, please move on to a less serious forum, please.

The internet is a BIG place...
    Forum Sliding
    If a very sensitive posting of a critical nature has been posted on a forum - it can be quickly removed from public view by 'forum sliding.' In this technique a number of unrelated posts are quietly pre-positioned on the forum and allowed to 'age.' Each of these mis-directional forum postings can then be called upon at will to trigger a forum slide. The second requirement is that several fake accounts exist, which can be called upon, to ensure that this technique is not exposed to the public. To trigger a forum slide and flush the critical post out of public view it is simply a matter of logging into each account both real and fake and then replying to pre-positioned postings with a simple 1 or 2 line comment. This brings the unrelated postings to the top of the forum list, and the critical posting slides down the front page, and quickly out of public view. It is difficult or impossible to censor the posting, so the object post gets lost in a sea of unrelated and un-useful postings. By this means it becomes effective to keep the readers of the forum reading unrelated and non-issue items while posts approved by the group can be prominently displayed.

A coordinated group of posters that are extremely passionate about a certain issue(s) can rapidly move posts that are contrary to their positions down a page in an attempt to make it "disappear" from obvious view, and do this repeatedly if they see it as important to their cause. They could move posts favorable to their cause to the top of a page as well with this same device.

Interesting device. I wonder if any individual or group has ever tried this at DU? DU has such a large membership that it would seem to be a prime target for this type of activity.
    http://www.democraticunderground.com...ss=439x2469241

I read it but it seems a bit complicated for my simple mind.......

I get sick of depressive subject matter and its just the way I am................I hate being bogged down in the quicksand of boringness subjects.................

if this is offensive too you or you think I am on some weird agenda or belong on another forum then tell me again.

The Cabal...........“Humpty Dumpty sat on the wall. Humpty Dumpty had a great fall. All the King’s horses and all the King’s men couldn’t put Humpty back together again”.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,433 Times in 1,844 Posts

all I know is that pure sci-fi flicks are coming true, the matrix is for real... reality is a lot stranger than fiction.

red vs blue pill

Quote Originally Posted by Glass View Post
    Well done. How about watching or listening to it. From my own experiences I believe the person being interviewed knows what they are talking about.
    All the money that exists cannot buy Earth, and the evidence is that we destroy our habitat as a result, thinking that we can just seize and pillage as we see fit. If crowds endorse the pursuit of wealth at their own level, they cannot prevent multinationals from doing exactly the same. The “dystopian endless growth paradigm” is going to end with a bang but will open the door to a premise endorsing that Earth is the only wealth we truly have while journeying through life.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,605 Times in 4,199 Posts

this vlogger End Times News Report, Jake Morphoneos, went to BGrove yesterday; sent up a "toy drone"; will supposedly post vid today. If he wanted secrecy; I don't think so... that little thing's louder than a wood chipper!

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/GEvGvW9kzdI/h...bRFP-0YeaRCakw 7:41
    Drone Reconnaissance part 17 #pizzagate

• 10 hours ago
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

4. The Following User Says Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

StreetsOfGold (25th June 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,806 Times in 4,311 Posts

It's odd that the drone was not "neutralized." Either the illuminated fucks don't care about being seen, or, the drone operator is controlled "opposition."
    The night has come upon us, and we have but two choices: to fear it, or to face it bravely while looking to the Light that cannot be overcome. John 8:12

Thanks

If I understand this right, Jake M allegedly hiked through the property overnight, to the grove with the big owl where they do the cremation of care ceremony, and there he... not quite sure, I impatiently skipped through... seems he recited some sort of spooky prayer. It's unhelpful that you can't really see anything of his surroundings... Jake seems like a straight shooter, but fact is he could be anywhere in this thing. Plus where's all their renowned security? Did he make it back out of the property again okay? This is the last video at his channel atm... wasn't a live stream, as this was uploaded at 9:xx AM Pacific this morning.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/chtaB3CsbWQ/h..._Kw408jjNz6svQ24:22
    Cremation of Care Ceremony - Bohemian Grove - Part 18 - #PizzaGate
    End Times News Report

• 9 hours ago

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PatColo View Post
    It's unhelpful that you can't really see anything of his surroundings... Jake seems like a straight shooter, but fact is he could be anywhere in this thing. Plus where's all their renowned security? Did he make it back out of the property again okay? This is the last video at his channel atm... wasn't a live stream, as this was uploaded at 9:xx AM Pacific this morning.
    Reluctant to give this next vlogger attention; too many unknowns re his own agenda, but the same goes for Jake M and his current Hardy Boys adventure; so here goes. Guy asks the sort of questions I've quietly asked wrt the several of Jake's recent vids I've watched.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/MCquX12WtJE/h...VUq8BCjjD1G0CA 17:24
    Jake Morphonios, I have simple questions. #pizzagate

• 13 hours ago

I'll note Jake's # of YT sub's atm: 57,070.
    and that "Jesse Spots" character above: 14,929.

I do that coz it's become popular for aspiring superstar YT vloggers to try to get noticed, by publishing 'exposure'/attack vids re other more popular vloggers who have the kind of sub following which the little, attacking vlogger would like a piece of. It's a coup if little vlogger's targeted big vlogger 'takes the bait' & responds directly, naming little vlogger's channel, linking to their vid, etc... "all publicity is good publicity..."

Vlogger RichieFromBoston (99K subs) just commented how (((gooTube))) has very recently been handling vloggers posting )))un-kosher truths(((, by populating the related/recommended vids which appear in the sidebar when the real truther's vid plays, with those 'exposure'/attack vids, attacking that forbidden truthy vlogger, planting seeds of doubt that maybe the truther is a fraud in some way. A quick glance at the kosher looking Jesse Spots' vids suggest he may represent just that sort of attack fodder. I notice he's also pushing the "Seth Rich murder = hoax" line too.

Richie/Boston:

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/4cBJ_rZdv1Y/h...K8qnVQli78S0uw 2:23
    Wanna Know Why there are so MANY ATTACK videos SUDDENLY

• 5 days ago

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/TtYz6_eXGbc/h...Q9ei_VgFbShjNw 3:48
    YOUTUBE PROVES THIER HELPING TO ATTACK CHANNELS

• 2 days ago

Thanks
    Thanked 6,404 Times in 4,245 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by crimethink View Post
    It's odd that the drone was not "neutralized." Either the illuminated fucks don't care about being seen, or, the drone operator is controlled "opposition."
    Last about 15 seconds here, they call it target practice. Nothing is sacred.
    Jackie did it and you know it!

Unobtanium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,181 Times in 2,248 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cebu_4_2 View Post
    Last about 15 seconds here, they call it target practice. Nothing is sacred.

you want to hope you de-bar code it and ensure it's disconnected from any smart devices that might be used to control it. I'm sure you could get enough info out of it to identify when it was sold, who to and their cell phone device that was used to control it.
    Great minds discuss Ideas, Average minds discuss Events, Small minds discuss People. E.R.

Anytime I'm in doubt I go outside and give it a little shake.
    Liberty Tree.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Glass View Post
    you want to hope you de-bar code it and ensure it's disconnected from any smart devices that might be used to control it. I'm sure you could get enough info out of it to identify when it was sold, who to and their cell phone device that was used to control it.

Operating one of those is in cahoots with a personal mobile? Looked like it comes with its own self contained remote, with a mobile-like display, no?

Also I'd heard that the "toy"/consumer drones like that, as surely as they're little GPS devices themselves, have pre-programed into them, NO-GO zones... or maybe (& more smartly) it's that no-go zones transmit a signal which the toy drones all understand, saying back off, no further, restricted airspace; and the operator can't override it? Like, try to send your toy drone over Area 51...

Would expect B.Grove to be such an area.

Thanks

And then there's the question, what's Jake M hoping to "reveal" with this stunt? For 99.x% of the property, he'd just be looking down at the tops of trees. And then he'll get a few rooftops here & there. But what else, from that noisy little drone? Nothing, me thinks, except maybe curious new YT subs...

that cremation of care vid is still the latest at Jake's channel atm; well, that and 99 new sub's since last night: 57,169 atm-- not a bad haul overnight.