Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 4Chan Thread: Should white Western women be treated as a lost cause?

Thanks
    Thanked 8,331 Times in 5,107 Posts

Re: 4Chan Thread: Should white Western women be treated as a lost cause?

This article is at the creativity alliance website and they speak a lot of truth about the Jews but they've turned against Jesus Christ and Christianity and that is a huge mistake on their part in my opinion.

http://rahowadirectory.com/sacreativ...ired-crusader/
    Tumbleweed, thanks for sharing. That was really a great read.
    The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

2. The Following User Says Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

Tumbleweed (13th October 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,319 Times in 1,979 Posts

I'm grateful that Jesus Christ identified the the Jews as the children of Satan. He also showed us the path to follow so that we
    can follow him and be separated from the Jews if we follow his teachings.

I'm grateful that Queen Isabella fought them and that Spain prospered for a while because of it. She showed us how
    to fight them and the mistakes that were made that should not be repeated.

Adolf Hitler made a good attempt trying to save his people from the filth and evil the Jews promote and practice. We need to learn from that.

JFK was going to fight them but his life was cut short by them. We need to study history and always keep an eye on the Jews.

I don't know who the next leader will be who takes them on but what I have learned in my life time is that if you have patience and perseverance, never quit, never give up you will eventually succeed. I hope that's the way it will be with the evil that the Jews bring to this world and we will be free of them and their evil if we don't quit fighting them, believe in Jesus Christ and never give up.

Below is a video of Adolf Hitler, his dogs and children that the Jews destroyed. It's set to a song "I still cry" by Ilse DeLange. The life and children that are portrayed are worth fighting the Jews for. We need to learn from the past and stop them.

I'm making flowers out of paper
    While darkness takes the afternoon
    I know that they won't last forever
    But real ones fade away too soonI still cry sometimes when I remember you
    I still cry sometimes when I hear your name
    I said, goodbye and I know you're alright now
    But when the leaves start falling down, I still cryIt's just that I recall September
    It's just that I still hear your song
    It's just I can't seem to remember
    Forever more those days are goneI still cry sometimes when I remember you
    But when the leaves start falling down, I still cryI still cry sometimes when I remember you
    But when the leaves start falling down, I still cry
    But when the leaves start falling down, I still cry

We are all travelers through this world
    Birth till Death
    We travel between the Eternities. Robert Duval as Print Ritter "The Broken Trail"

I believe the DSCI christians know and speak the truth
    https://christogenea.org

The old coyote senses danger and sinks into the grass.
    He cannot be seen but he watches and waits. Author unknown

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Tumbleweed For This Useful Post:

Shami-Amourae (13th October 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,980 Times in 4,537 Posts

I'm going to research this more and find a way to make it into a documentary. The fact red pilled people like us haven't heard of this doesn't make sense.

This is something to rally behind and give people hope. The White Race needs this. Civilization needs this.

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,691 Times in 2,328 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shami-Amourae View Post
    This is something to rally behind and give people hope. The White Race needs this. Civilization needs this.
    I'm a live and let live kind of guy, but man they want to kill us. They view us as cattle. On top of that, you have the Islamic Quran, they definitely want to kill us all and take over the world.

What are white people doing? Watching the latest celebrity gossip on TV.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Hitch For This Useful Post:

agnut (16th October 2015)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hitch View Post
    I'm a live and let live kind of guy, but man they want to kill us. They view us as cattle. On top of that, you have the Islamic Quran, they definitely want to kill us all and take over the world.

When I was young I used to swim competitively and train about 15 to 20 hours a week, eight to ten sessions (plus some dry land) very intensive stuff upwards of six km per session (sometimes eight to 12 km, or about 4 to 8 miles per session) Some of these sessions were absolute ball breaking high intensity interval session likes 4 x 1500m or 16 x 400m on a fast time base, and we kinda knew when they were coming up. Sometimes the anticipation would trigger an anxious kind of slight nausea before hand. This is a slight digression but it is like the reaction I get from a lot of people when they realise the situation we are in in the west and its a viceral reaction to the effort and difficulties that we would have to endure were we to actually tackle the problem. For most of them its all just too hard and its easier to just close their eyes and wish the problem away, TV helps a lot with that.

Essentially this is what were up against, its not so much a battle of information but a of wills, they just don't think it will really come to that and would prefer to support the startus quo in the hope that things stay the same. Its bullshit and a fantasy but thats the way they view the world.

I try to help them a long a bit and ask them how much change they've seen in their lifetime, they usually admit its a lot, then I ask them if they think their life and our civilisation will just go on just the same as today into perpetuity. This usually get them where it hurts.
    Secrets in Plain Sight - A side splitting yet fascinating mockumentary for the archaeologicaly inept and wilfully ignorant.
    "I literaly couldn't stop laughing" - Rolling Stone Magazine "Its like watching a train wreck, but funnier" - NYT

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aeondaze For This Useful Post:

Ares (16th October 2015),Hitch (13th October 2015)

Thanks

They have ALWAYS wanted to kill us.

These people are insane. We've been screaming this for a while now.

This really drives it home though.

This is exactly why I'm not a Libertarian, but I've turned to White Nationalism. You can't have free markets, freedom, or liberty with a race of genocidal maniacs wanting to destroy every fabric of civilization on the loose. YOU CAN NEVER BE LEFT ALONE! They want you dead.
    They WANT YOU DEAD!
    THEY WANT YOU DEAD!!!!!

I'm a White Nationalist, but I don't want to exterminate anyone. I just want my own space and to be left alone. There's NOTHING that will stop these people from their goal. You can't convince them. This is why so many people throughout history try to wipe them out.

Thanks

David Duke tried to reach out to Jew-wise Blacks like Tommy Sotomayor. Tommy acknowledged Jews were a problem but he basically told David that if Blacks allied with Whites the defeat the Jews, then the Whites would start oppressing them. So Blacks were better off letting the Jews wipe out the White race. Whites are alone on this. I don't think we have allies anywhere.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shami-Amourae For This Useful Post:

madfranks (16th October 2015),Tumbleweed (14th October 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,034 Times in 4,008 Posts

Can't read Tumbleweed's article right now, but tagging it for later.
    "Liberty is so creative, and the government is so stupid, that I’m very optimistic about the future"
    - Lew Rockwell

Thanks
    Thanked 8,812 Times in 4,306 Posts

"Paper is poverty, it is only the ghost of money, and not money itself." --Thomas Jefferson to Edward Carrington, 1788
    "The greatest threat to the state is when the people figure out they can exist without them." - Twisted Titan
    "Some Libertarians are born, the government makes the rest."
    "Voting is nothing more than a slaves suggestion box, voting on a new master every few years does not make you free."

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shami-Amourae View Post

Felt this thread was very important in discussion of the current generation of young White men.

There's a lot of hopelessness...

http://8ch.net/pol/src/1452435788979.png

Stay based, lad.
    I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.