Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Milk is good for bones scam

Thanks
    Thanked 2,434 Times in 1,844 Posts

Re: The Milk is good for bones scam

if after watching this you still want to eat eggs, raise your own non genetically manipulated chickens or buy your eggs from somebody aware of this

this woman has an interesting channel by the way

All the money that exists cannot buy Earth, and the evidence is that we destroy our habitat as a result, thinking that we can just seize and pillage as we see fit. If crowds endorse the pursuit of wealth at their own level, they cannot prevent multinationals from doing exactly the same. The “dystopian endless growth paradigm” is going to end with a bang but will open the door to a premise endorsing that Earth is the only wealth we truly have while journeying through life.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to singular_me For This Useful Post:

Jewboo (5th June 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,724 Times in 1,852 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cebu_4_2 View Post
    I smoke grass... that count?
    The purpose of life is to create life.

I don't know that the grass you smoke has anything to do with creating life so suspect it has more to do with death.
    Make me one with everything.
    -- Zen Master to the hot dog vendor

Thanks
    Thanked 6,456 Times in 4,275 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by palani View Post

I don't know that the grass you smoke has anything to do with creating life so suspect it has more to do with death.
    I created life while/during/after smoking grass. I also save the seeds for the next season so I believe it is procreating life on both principle and dual species.
    Jackie did it and you know it!

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by palani View Post

Life is just the long slow and painful process of dying, a sexually transmitted disease with 100% mortality and ultimately responsible for all morbidity. Happy New Year Palani!

Thanks
    Thanked 4,010 Times in 2,836 Posts

I drink a glass are two every day , but I bet the one's that hate milk pour down the pops
    “Now remember, when things look bad and it looks like you’re not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean, mad-dog mean. ‘Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That’s just the way it is.” ~ Outlaw Josey Wales…

STOP F*CKING WITH US.

Thanks

The purpose of life is to create life. (more peace)

VERSUS

Life is just the long slow and painful process of dying (more wars)
    All the money that exists cannot buy Earth, and the evidence is that we destroy our habitat as a result, thinking that we can just seize and pillage as we see fit. If crowds endorse the pursuit of wealth at their own level, they cannot prevent multinationals from doing exactly the same. The “dystopian endless growth paradigm” is going to end with a bang but will open the door to a premise endorsing that Earth is the only wealth we truly have while journeying through life.

Thanks

scam that is falling apart, one step at the time. the problem, I fear will be that a massive milk cow slaughter is now on the agenda, since they are going to lose their value as commodities. Thanks to speculation

Health
    How The Dairy Industry Tricked Humans Into Believing They Need Milk
    By Waking Times Media
    Posted on June 1, 2016

3.3k 100

Amanda Froelich, True Activist
    Waking Times Media

Despite the fact that one can get their daily recommendation of calcium, potassium, and protein from fruits and vegetables, the dairy industry has spent billions of dollars to convince consumers otherwise.

Got Milk? We sure hope not. Despite being a somewhat tasty addition to coffee, tea, and delectable treats, the ingredient – when pasteurized – is highly toxic to the human body. In fact, physicians such as Dr. Willet, who has conducted many studies and reviewed the research on the topic, believe milk to be more of a detriment to the human body than an aid.

This is because despite popular belief, the food has never been shown to reduce fracture risk. In fact, according to the Nurses’ Health Study, dairy may increase risk of fractures by 50%! This concerning finding is supported by the fact that countries with lowest rates of dairy and calcium consumption (like those in Africa and Asia) have the lowest rates of osteoporosis.

Considering that approximately 3/4 of the world’s population is unable to digest milk and other dairy products, it seems clear the food is not an ideal substance for consumption. However, the average consumer doesn’t know this. From celebrity endorsements to advertisements by the dairy industry, most have been taught to believe that dairy is an ideal food for optimum health.

Because there’s so much misinformation surrounding the subject, Vox recently created a video which illustrates the facade of the dairy industry. One of the points made is that despite the fact that consumers can get the daily recommendation of calcium, potassium, and protein from fruits and vegetables, the dairy industry has spent billions of dollars to convince the populace otherwise.

If you were taught that one must drink milk to grow up “big and strong,” you’re not alone. However, now is the time to get educated on the facts.

Because milk is very mucus-forming in the human body, it is believed to contribute to allergies, ear infections, Type 1 diabetes, anemia, and even constipation. In addition, the food may contribute to various types of cancers as consumption of the product increases the body’s level of insulin-like growth factor-1 (IGF-1).

The good news is that there are plenty of tasty, creamy dairy alternatives that are not only easy-to-make, they’re affordable. ‘Milks’ from rice, almonds, cashew, hemp, and even coconut can be found in most grocery stores, and some companies even sell dairy-free ice cream – such as Ben & Jerry’s! In fact, the non-dairy milk market has surged within the past few years. Almond milk sales, in particular, have increased by 250 percent from 2000-2015 to almost $895 million.

Is it time to ditch dairy?

http://wakingtimesmedia.com/how-the-...ricked-humans/

How big government helps big dairy sell milk

Thanks
    Thanked 1,932 Times in 1,159 Posts

singeluramoron

Unobtanium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,181 Times in 2,248 Posts

yeah I think the consumption of milk was around long before there was an industry.

Babies drink it. Sure your mom doesn't want you hanging off her teat your whole life. And Milk for bones is not the only reason milk is collected and sold. I don't think I've drunk milk for bones since I stopped listening to my mother at about age 10.

Milk is interesting in that it has both protein and whey in it. So it's got muscle building components and fat burning components.

Problem is, is milk really milk? It's cooked, separated, reconstituted, frozen, defrosted, blended with some parts coming from yesterdays collection and some parts from collections of 12 months ago.

Ben and Jerrys making icecream without milk is nothing to trumpet about. We know people like that are the masters of substitution natural for unnatural. They do it with everything they can. Natural alcohol substituted with industrial volatile spirits such as beer and whiskey. Cheese made from silicone.

I drink full cream milk after exercise for the whey obtained from independent dairies and I use it on cereals and in coffee. I wouldn't substitute that for soy and especially not if a woman.

It reminds me of the great foot and mouth scam in the UK back in the 80's or 90's. A corporate beef producer got together with his secret handshake government and media buddies and put out a story that foot and mouth was running around the country side. All locations affected were independent farmers and no cross contamination was possible because the sites were separated by hundred of miles and no livestock had moved between them. Govt came in, slaughtered all the farmers stock and drove the farmers into poverty. Got rid of the competition and scored some cheap land into the bargain.
    Great minds discuss Ideas, Average minds discuss Events, Small minds discuss People. E.R.

Anytime I'm in doubt I go outside and give it a little shake.
    Liberty Tree.

Thanks

try to debunk instead... always the same, shoot the messenger tactic is NWO inspired

Quote Originally Posted by Bigjon View Post
    singeluramoron