Page 1 of 36 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Sweden YES!: Sweden Close to Collapse

Thanks
    Thanked 7,980 Times in 4,537 Posts

Sweden YES!: Sweden Close to Collapse

http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/6697/sweden-collapse

• If the wave of migrants keeps coming, in 10-15 years, Swedes will be a minority in their own country. That there is, in fact, an exchange of populations going on, should be clear in any sober assessment.

• "The final consequence of... Sweden's immigration policy is that the economy will collapse -- because who is going to pay for it all? And economic breakdowns, once they happen, always happen very fast." -- Lars Hedegaard.

• In the last two weeks, more than 1,000 "unaccompanied refugee children" have arrived from Germany via ferry; more than half of them have now vanished and are listed as missing.

• For the last few weeks, the central train station in Sweden's third largest city, Malmö, has been overrun with migrants; the volunteers that for the first few days showed up with food, water and clothes now seem to have lost interest.

• It will not be long until the Swedes realize that the state will not look after them. The country that just 20 years ago was considered one of the safest and most affluent in the world, is now in danger of becoming a failed state.

Sweden is fast approaching a complete collapse. More and more municipalities are raising the alarm that if the migrants keep coming at this pace, the government can no longer guarantee normal service to its citizens. In addition, ominous statements from government officials have left Swedes in fear of what tomorrow may bring. If the migrant wave keeps coming, in 10-15 years, Swedes will be a minority in their own country.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Shami-Amourae For This Useful Post:

agnut (19th October 2015),Down1 (19th October 2015),Hillbilly (18th October 2015),Spun Gold (19th September 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,956 Times in 4,576 Posts

Re: Sweden YES!: Sweden Close to Collapse

DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

THE SHIT HAS HIT THE FAN!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to EE_ For This Useful Post:

Shami-Amourae (18th October 2015)

Thanks

That witch said on her twitter that Israel is a small country with a population of only 8 million people and wouldn't survive multiculturalism.

And people wonder why Jews are hated, but no it's da Catholics hurr durr.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Norweger For This Useful Post:

Ares (20th October 2015),madfranks (18th October 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

I am just returning from my bug-out land in Turkey. I think maybe I should have stayed...

Thanks
    Thanked 2,434 Times in 1,844 Posts

the cosmic zero sum game is unbeatable and subverted to enslave mankind by world govs and monopoly religions to turn cultures/races into marxist endeavors ... so it will get worse before it gets better
    All the money that exists cannot buy Earth, and the evidence is that we destroy our habitat as a result, thinking that we can just seize and pillage as we see fit. If crowds endorse the pursuit of wealth at their own level, they cannot prevent multinationals from doing exactly the same. The “dystopian endless growth paradigm” is going to end with a bang but will open the door to a premise endorsing that Earth is the only wealth we truly have while journeying through life.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,980 Times in 4,537 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by singular_me View Post
    the cosmic zero sum game is unbeatable and subverted to enslave mankind by world govs and monopoly religions to turn cultures/races into marxist endeavors ... so it will get worse before it gets better
    I'm concerned there will be a major race war.

This insanity only ends when White people get a spine, or civilization ends.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Norweger View Post
    That witch said on her twitter that Israel is a small country with a population of only 8 million people and wouldn't survive multiculturalism.

And people wonder why Jews are hated, but no it's da Catholics hurr durr.
    Cui Bono, who benefits? I am confused, the Jews as promoted on this site would logically seek to expand usury, banking and commercial enterprises.... hence a "holy war" would be iniminical to their interests, as a holy war disrupts their present & future operations & agendas.

Who then benefits from destroying Europe via immigration, terrorism and the concommitant disorganization that follows Is "democracy" capable of enduring under such socioeconomic & sociopolitical pressures Even further is democracy capable of organizing a resistance to the growing migration and socioeconomic "poverty" problems that will follow such a mass migration

I say, NO, NO, & NO! Western Democracy & democratic organization is not suited to deal with such nonviolent "invasions" from another civilization. For instance, when Russian Jews began their mass migration out of Bolshevik controlled Russia into Germany, Austria, Polland, etc., Germany, lacking the democratic organization to effectively confront the migratory problems politically reorganized into a dictatorship, effectively relieving the ineffectual democratic process. The dictatorship was politically & socially charged with quickly solving & remedying the economic, financial & social pressures that were created by the massive immigration out of Lennin & Stalins confiscatory Russia... A migration that was not only Jewish but also many other classes of Russians....

Fast forwarding to today and the future of the EU, it would appear that the invasion of migrants could and will create opportunities for the EU displaced Monarchies & elites to recapture their former political powers as a necessity to deal with the migrants. This can be accomplished by consolidating Brussels under the leadership of a tribunal with complete authoritarian powers to effectively solve the "EMERGENCY" that was intentionally developed to recreate a feudal EU system that is under the suzerain powers of the Vatican and the new/olde "Holy Roman Empire."

So tell me, how do the Jews fit into this scheme
    "The first reaction to truth is hatred”-- Tertullian