Thread: Social media trolls Lindsay Lohan after announcing 2020 presidential bid

Thanks
    Thanked 2,432 Times in 1,843 Posts

Social media trolls Lindsay Lohan after announcing 2020 presidential bid

wonder is her genealogy is related to one the bloodlines
    -------------------
    God help this world!
    Social media trolls Lindsay Lohan after announcing 2020 presidential bid
    18th October 2015

‘Social media exploded after pop star Lindsay Lohan announced that she would run for US president in 2020. She even has a plan – first she will take care of all the children in the world and secondly she is going to get advice from Queen Elizabeth II.

“In #2020 I may run for president. Through ups and downs #YESWECAN lets do this,” wrote 29-year-old Lohan on her Instagram with lots of emoji smiles.’

.............. Lohan who was repeatedly treated for drug and alcohol addiction was so much inspired by her announcement that she continued posting photos and texts, explaining what she is going to do if the impossible (probably possible) happens – she becomes Ms President of the United States.

“The first thing I would like to do as president of is take care of all of the children suffering in the world. Queen Elizabeth II showed me how by having me in her country,” she wrote, referring to 89-year-old queen of the United Kingdom. It’s not yet sure what her majesty herself thinks about Lohan’s intentions.............
    https://www.rt.com/usa/318978-lindsa...ampaign=chrome

on the web
    https://duckduckgo.com/?q=Lindsay+Lo...sidential+bid+
    All the money that exists cannot buy Earth, and the evidence is that we destroy our habitat as a result, thinking that we can just seize and pillage as we see fit. If crowds endorse the pursuit of wealth at their own level, they cannot prevent multinationals from doing exactly the same. The “dystopian endless growth paradigm” is going to end with a bang but will open the door to a premise endorsing that Earth is the only wealth we truly have while journeying through life.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,124 Times in 607 Posts

Re: Social media trolls Lindsay Lohan after announcing 2020 presidential bid

Ineligible. On Inauguration Day in 2021, Lindsey Lohan will only be 34 years old. Minimum age for U.S. presidency is 35.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,814 Times in 2,308 Posts

I dont want to know what went on with between Queen Elizabeth and Lindsay involving children.

Sounds nightmarish.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Horn For This Useful Post:

Neuro (19th October 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,476 Times in 4,837 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
    Ineligible. On Inauguration Day in 2021, Lindsey Lohan will only be 34 years old. Minimum age for U.S. presidency is 35.
    Racist! You probably think dogs and horses couldn't become president of the US either.

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,932 Times in 2,872 Posts

lohan is a monarch slave. not unlike the current he/she/it

Thanks
    Thanked 6,042 Times in 4,005 Posts

Jackie did it and you know it!

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,857 Times in 6,624 Posts

Good thing Barry lowered the bar, otherwise she wouldn't have a chance.
    "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." --Aristotle

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

9. The Following User Says Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

Cebu_4_2 (19th October 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,940 Times in 3,960 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
    I don't think people care about the requirements to be president.

As a side note, it appears she thinks being president of the united states means you're king (queen?) of the world, if the thinks that the president can "take care of all the children in the world." She must not know that her jurisdiction ends at the borders of the US. Of course, I think most, if not all, US presidents in recent memory don't understand the limits of their jurisdictions either...
    "Liberty is so creative, and the government is so stupid, that I’m very optimistic about the future"
    - Lew Rockwell