Thanked 5,214 Times in 3,001 Posts

san bernardino mass shooting

grabbing tv news as info rolls out....before the story gets officialized

cnn right now - witnesses say 3 shooters, fled in a black suv

bomb squad inspecting device at scene

suspects wearing body armor

at a community center

long guns, high capacity

cnn interviewed guy: his daughter works there and thought it was a drill, they've been doing drills lately

cnn interviewed woman: community center provides welfare services for people from infant to elderly

patients taken to arrowhead hospital - eight victims. hospital is on lockdown

witness: gunshots came from outside building. second witness confirmed outside shots

sgt vicki cervantes, local cop/sheriff: multiple people entered conference room, started shooting. wearing military style gear

local guy: big banquet for county personnel was going on

doug sanders, newspaper reporter was one of the first on the scene

4 patients at yorba linda hospital, 3 more expected

=======================================

fox news right now --

multiple shooters

shooters escaped

entered conference room, began shooting, around 20 victims, multiple fatalities

fox news quotes la times -- 3 shooters

hashtag waterman incident

witness saw a few people being treated

local reporter - shooters armed with assault weapons

knbc - a suspect at large wearing tactical gear

police training going on nearby - big police response was very fast

looking for black yukon with two or three suspects in it

police telling news helicopters they must leave the area; all media being removed from area

fire dept: 20 shot

barrage of shots in conference room

bomb robot blew up something

every few minutes fox news keeps saying don't believe witnesses, they were under stress

report: semi auto rifles, wearing military gear

witness: black suv slowly drove away from scene

------------------------------------------------------

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,841 Times in 7,906 Posts

Re: san bernardino mass shooting

fled in a black suv...wearing body armor, etc., etc.
    Professional team.
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

BrewTech (2nd December 2015),Twisted Titan (2nd December 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,010 Times in 2,836 Posts

Three deaths reported, up to 20 wounded in San Bernardino, California shooting

“Now remember, when things look bad and it looks like you’re not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean, mad-dog mean. ‘Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That’s just the way it is.” ~ Outlaw Josey Wales…

STOP F*CKING WITH US.

Thanks

Re: Three deaths reported, up to 20 wounded in San Bernardino, California shooting

By Dan Whitcomb and Steve Gorman

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Three people were killed and as many 20 were wounded on Wednesday in when at least one person opened fire at a social services agency in the Southern California city of San Bernardino on Wednesday, authorities and a witness said.
    MSNBC reported that law enforcement authorities confirmed the three deaths, and a reporter for the local NBC affiliate said he saw three bodies following the shooting rampage.
    The San Bernardino Police Department said on Twitter that it had "confirmed 1 to 3 possible suspects" and multiple victims in the shooting. The agency called it an "active shooter" incident.
    The San Bernardino Fire Department said in a tweet that it was responding to reports of 20 victims. San Bernardino is some 60 miles (100 km) east of Los Angeles.
    A police spokeswoman told the Los Angeles Times that the suspects were heavily armed and possibly wearing body armor, and CBS reported that a bomb squad was on the scene, trying to defuse what was believed to be an explosive device.
    President Barack Obama was briefed and Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton said on Twitter, "I refuse to accept this as normal. We must take action to stop gun violence now."
    A spokeswoman for the Los Angeles Field Office of the U.S. Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives said agents were heading to the scene.
    The shooting took place at the Inland Regional Center, one of 21 facilities serving people with developmental disabilities run by the state, said Nancy Lungren, spokeswoman for the California Department of Developmental Services.
    Television images on CNN showed people being evacuated from the building, their arms raised, as triage stations were set up outside. Police and SWAT teams were seen surrounding the building.
    HOSPITAL READIES FOR PATIENTS
    A spokeswoman from nearby Loma Linda Medical Center said the hospital was expecting patients momentarily. “We’re all kind of on standby right now – it could be any minute,” spokeswoman Briana Pastorino said
    The social services agency is among regional centers throughout California that administer, authorize and pay for assistance to people with disabilities such as autism and mental retardation.
    On an average day, doctors at the regional centers would be evaluating toddlers whose parents have concerns and case workers meeting with developmentally disabled adults. Lungren said that the San Bernardino facility is one of the state’s largest and busiest.
    The shooting in California comes less than a week after a gunman killed three people and wounded nine in a shooting rampage at a Planned Parenthood clinic in Colorado Springs. In October, a gunman killed nine people at a college in Oregon and in June a white gunman killed nine black churchgoers in South Carolina.
    (Reporting by Steve Gorman and Dan Whitcomb in Los Angeles and Sharon Bernstein in Sacramento; Writing by Dan Whitcomb; Editing by Leslie Adler and Cynthia Osterman)
    “Now remember, when things look bad and it looks like you’re not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean, mad-dog mean. ‘Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That’s just the way it is.” ~ Outlaw Josey Wales…

STOP F*CKING WITH US.

Thanks

Re: Three deaths reported, up to 20 wounded in San Bernardino, California shooting

comment ...........yahoo news ... Borrowed:
    Today I swung my front door wide open and placed my Remington 30.06 right in the doorway. I left 6 cartridges beside it, then left it alone and went about my business.

While I was gone, the mailman delivered my mail, the neighbor boy across the street mowed the yard, a girl walked her dog down the street, and quite a few cars stopped at the stop sign near the front of my house.

After about an hour, I checked on the gun. It was still sitting there, right where I had left it. It hadn't moved itself outside. It certainly hadn't killed anyone, even with the numerous opportunities it had presented to do so.

In fact, it hadn't even loaded itself. Well you can imagine my surprise, with all the hype by the Left and the Media about how dangerous guns are and how they kill people.

Either the media is wrong or I'm in possession of the laziest gun in the world.

The United States is 3rd in Murders throughout the World. But if you take out just 4 cities: Chicago, Detroit, Washington, DC and New Orleans, the United States is 4th from the bottom, in the entire world, for Murders.

These 4 Cities also have the toughest Gun Control Laws in the U.S.
    ALL 4 of these cities are controlled by Democrats.

It would be absurd to draw any conclusions from this data - right?

Well, I'm off to check on my spoons. I hear they're making people fat.

STOP F*CKING WITH US.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mick silver For This Useful Post:

agnut (2nd December 2015),Down1 (2nd December 2015),Jerrylynnb (2nd December 2015),woodman (2nd December 2015)

Thanks

i didn't see your post . i started one also mods move it here

STOP F*CKING WITH US.

Thanks

Obama briefed on San Bernardino shooting: White House

8 minutes ago

Content preferences
    Done

Related Stories

1. Obama briefed on Paris shootings: White House official Reuters
    2. Obama notified about shooting near Colorado clinic: White House Reuters
    3. Obama meets with national security advisers on Islamic State threat: White House Reuters
    4. US stands with France, ramps up security after attacks AFP
    5. Obama says U.S. has to 'do something' about guns after Colorado shooting Reuters
    6. It's Not a Phone, It's a Galaxy: Dual-Edge Display Samsung Sponsored Thank you for your feedback

We'll review and make changes needed.Undo

Why don't you like this ad ?

• It's offensive to me
      • I keep seeing this
      • It's not relevant to me
      • Something else

DoneUndo

I don't like this ad

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - President Barack Obama was briefed on Wednesday on a mass shooting in the Southern California city of San Bernardino, a White House official said.
    "The president has been briefed by his Homeland Security Adviser Lisa Monaco about the shooting in San Bernardino and has asked to be updated on the situation as it develops," the official said.
    (Reporting by Roberta Rampton; Editing by Eric Beech

STOP F*CKING WITH US.

Thanks

Finally, after almost two miserable tenures as President, all true Americans, even patriotic (Kennedy and Truman style) Democrats, are now questioning his motives, his agenda, his loyalty, his love of country, his intelligence, his understanding of law or the constitution, his very sanity. And, they're doing it in spite of the fact that he's a half white Anglo trailer-trash and half black Anglo gutter-trash quintessential Halfrican LIAR, and the race card isn't even a consideration anymore. And, even the despicably corrupt Reich Ministry of Propaganda can no longer cover for Jihadi Mullah Barry Soetero Hussain Obama.

And all we have to do is give up our guns and trust Barry

And, Grand Ayatollah Obama's spoiled brat, pasty-faced white Anglo elitist liberal minion demon-slaves, don't like it one bit. The people cowed to him in fear because of the ad nauseaum race-card early on, but now we all see him clearly for what he really is, a narcissistic, Totalitarian Marxist, a blatant violent Jihadist enabler, who despises our Sacred Constitution "and" the country whose course it guides......Obama's spoiled brat pasty-faced liberal slaves, couldn't care less that Barry's Muslim brothers in Allah are beheading innocent human beings, crucifying them, setting them on fire, whipping them, stoning them, throwing acid in the faces of young girls, raping them, forcing them to undergo FGM, throwing Gays off rooftops. The atrocities are endless, conducted daily, and with impunity against Non-Muslims. All in the name of liberals beloved Koran and their grand Ayatollah Obama's Allah....

Meanwhile Grand Ayatollah Obama has the LOWEST support EVER recorded for a sitting President by our military personnel, 13%. As Jihadi Mullah Barry Soetero Hussain Obama's liberal minion demon-slave pig-dogs (or as Barry lovingly refers to them as Mein Schwinehund's) scream their beloved Allāhu Akbar!!!

STOP F*CKING WITH US.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to mick silver For This Useful Post:

agnut (2nd December 2015)

Thanks

Live updates. 12 dead so far. All the usual suspects weighing in. This is wonderful news!!! (IF you're a gungrabber)

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/l...htmlstory.html
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

13. The Following User Says Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

BrewTech (2nd December 2015)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by midnight rambler View Post
    Professional team.
    I predict that the perps will never be identified or caught.