Page 26 of 36 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: san bernardino mass shooting

Thanks
    Thanked 7,980 Times in 4,537 Posts

Re: san bernardino mass shooting

Quote Originally Posted by Jewboo View Post
    Not so fast JQP. Goldissima already piggybacked and linked to David Icke in this thread and here you are joining Amanda piggybacking and linking to Sandy Hook.

This thread topic is San Bernardino Mass Shooting wherein we should be gathering and sharing real actual information about the
    San Bernardino Mass Shooting.

You just proved Shami's point.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Shami-Amourae For This Useful Post:

Jewboo (5th December 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shami-Amourae View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda View Post
    Naked thread hijack to the James Tracy website

with JQP's blessing
    I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda View Post

For example, Mediaite observes:
    Syed Farook‘s family lawyer Friday said “there were a lot of questions” surrounding the San Bernardino shootings, at one point floating Sandy Hook conspiracy theories to suggest the crime did not occur as the FBI claims.

In an interview with CNN’s Chris Cuomo, attorney David Chesley iterated reports that the attack had nothing to do with terrorism, saying, “there have been suggestions that it may be something that was related to their work, that somehow he was a disgruntled employee.”

“I mean obviously these things were found there, how they got there we don’t know.”

Read the comment section of the Mediaite article you linked to:
    http://www.mediaite.com/online/gunma...racy-theories/

Everyone thinks the Sandy Hook Didn't Happen Truthers are fucking nuts, and it's just discrediting this lawyer more and making him look like a kook.

Tennessee35013 hours ago These are truly brilliant attorneys. They will soon announce that the American Revolution was a hoax so that the colonists could smuggle in their "tea" and that we are all still subjects of England. They will then call for Queen Elizabeth's arrest for orchestrating the San Bernadino massacre!

TaraXCX3 hours ago "There were a lot of questions drawn with Sandy Hook and whether or not that was a real incident or not,” Chelsey added, insisting “there has been a lot speculation about” the elementary school massacre that killed 20 children and six adults."
    The theories have been debunked over and over again. And, most of them come from batsh-- crazy anti-government folks.

Rothbard's Revenge21 hours ago Guaranteed he's being booked for the Alex Jones' show within a week.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Shami-Amourae For This Useful Post:

Jewboo (5th December 2015)

Thanks

↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑

Notice how people are connecting this with that crazy conspiracy clown Alex Jones with Muh Crisis Actors narrative.

This is how people turn AWAY from the Truther movement. You're discrediting it. How can you not see this?! Do you have any idea how crazy you make the rest of us look who are trying to solve real problems, like oh I don't know the fucking invasion of Islam into the West?

/pol/ is laughing at Muh Crisis Actors narrative.
    http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/57445839/#57446219
    http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/57548460/#57549030
    http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/57481551/#57483951

YOUR NARRATIVE IS A JOKE ON /pol/!

Thanks

↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑

Notice how people are connecting this with that crazy conspiracy clown Alex Jones with Muh Crisis Actors narrative.

This is how people turn AWAY from the Truther movement. You're discrediting it. How can you not see this?! Do you have any idea how crazy you make the rest of us look who are trying to solve real problems, like oh I don't know the fucking invasion of Islam into the West?
    Problem is PatColo and Amanda honestly believe this stuff. Fine by me that they post here. At least they are sincere and polite members. Not anywhere near as destructive as HORN posting thousands and thousands of nonsense music videos and one-liners in other member's threads. He is the ultimate thread wrecker at GSUS.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jewboo View Post
    Problem is PatColo and Amanda honestly believe this stuff. Fine by me that they post here. At least they are sincere and polite members. Not anywhere near as destructive as HORN posting thousands and thousands of nonsense music videos and one-liners in other member's threads. He is the ultimate thread wrecker at GSUS.
    I don't want to get into a conflict with either PatColo or Amanda. I just think they are misdirected on this one subject. PatColo is pretty spot on on pretty much everything else here and I appreciate his input/work.

I am very concerned this Narrative is damaging to the reputation of everyone, EVEN if it's 100% true.

Thanks

This was posted on /pol/:

The Muh Crisis Actor people are claiming this is the same woman from another "False Flag".

Notice the location/size of the nose on her face. It's clearly too different people who just coincidentally look similar.

Thanks

Full thread dedicated to making fun of the Crisis Actor narrative.
    http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/57403399/#57403399

They are calling them "crISIS actors" to mock and laugh at you!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,266 Times in 1,345 Posts

I don't want to get into a conflict with either PatColo or Amanda. I just think they are misdirected on this one subject. PatColo is pretty spot on on pretty much everything else here and I appreciate his input/work.

I am very concerned this Narrative is damaging to the reputation of everyone, EVEN if it's 100% true.
    If it is 100% true, what narrative should we follow?

I am not yet convinced that SB is a false flag, but I am awaiting more evidence. I still want to see a more direct link between the dead suspects and the shooters. No one identified the shooters so far as Syed, nor his wife. The two witnesses they did bring out had no idea who they were, and were not even sure there was more than one shooter. The evidence is damning for the suspects, but they were chased into SB from Redlands a few hours after the actual shooters fled.

Thanks

This was posted on /pol/:

The Muh Crisis Actor people are claiming this is the same woman from another "False Flag".

Notice the location/size of the nose on her face. It's clearly too different people who just coincidentally look similar.

Muh Crisis Actor websites regularly PHOTOSHOP changes to actual news photos then claim there is something suspicious going on.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Jewboo For This Useful Post:

Shami-Amourae (5th December 2015)