Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Woodpile Report...keeps getting better and better

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

Re: Woodpile Report...keeps getting better and better

Quote Originally Posted by Shami-Amourae View Post

I'm fairly intelligent and I can't read big blocks of text. It's just a different wiring/style of thought that is better adapted to the virtual/modern world. I don't think it means ALL people are as stupid, but just think in a different way.

If I see a big block of text I just load up NeoSpeech Julie.

This dumb nigger can't read either. Not being able to read ain't being "better adapted". You lazy and stoopid like dis nigger bro'.

Shami has to load up NeoSpeech Julie to understand what I just wrote

I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,980 Times in 4,537 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jewboo View Post

This dumb nigger can't read either. Not being able to read ain't being "better adapted". You stoopid like dis nigger bro'.

Shami has to load up NeoSpeech Julie to understand what I just wrote

I read it goy.

I'm going into a corner to cry now.

I think I'm a mild savant or something TBH.

Thanks
    Thanked 8,331 Times in 5,107 Posts

I'm not exactly sure about that.

I'm fairly intelligent and I can't read big blocks of text. It's just a different wiring/style of thought that is better adapted to the virtual/modern world. I don't think it means ALL people are as stupid, but just think in a different way. Younger people can do insane amounts of multi-tasking online that older generations can't come close to. Basically our brains are being wired to not focus on specific tasks, but do many tasks at the same time. You have to diminish one type of thought to expand another type since your brain has limited capacity.

There has been a delibrate dumbing down of our school system by the progressives. I received this in my email this morning. I am not promoting his cause. I am posting it because it reflects on your statement. Food for thought.

How do you conquer a nation without firing a shot?
    Leading Progressives like John Dewey came up with the answer over a century ago. Just embed your agenda into the educational system, and in a few generations you will transform the country.
    Political Progressives had little use for America’s founding principles. Woodrow Wilson, the first progressive president, complained that “some citizens of this country have never got beyond the Declaration of Independence,” and said the Declaration was “of no consequence” to modern Americans. This view now dominates in our public schools.
    And educational Progressives had little use for traditional teaching methods and purposes. Rather than teaching the Great Books of the Western tradition, Dewey recommended education as social development. The past century has seen curricular and teaching excellence replaced with short-lived theories rarely lasting more than a generation.
    As a result, many public schools are no longer effective at teaching reading, writing, and arithmetic. They also no longer teach young Americans the history of their country—how it was founded on the principle of equal rights, and how it grew to become the freest and most prosperous nation in history.
    Good citizenship is impossible without this knowledge about America, and as a result our liberty is fading fast.
    That’s why Hillsdale has launched the Barney Charter School Initiative: to answer the urgent need for fundamental reform of American K-12 education. After just five years, the initiative has helped found 13 charter schools nationwide, with a goal of opening fifty schools by 2022—each one based on a classical liberal arts curriculum, and each one including a strong history and civics component.
    This initiative is flourishing—but the need for expansion is great. Your year-end donation is crucial to furthering this critical mission.
    Thank you for your partnership and all you do for liberty.
    Make your year-end gift to Hillsdale College here >>
    Warm regards,
    Larry P. Arnn
    President, Hillsdale College
    Pursuing Truth • Defending Liberty since 1844
    The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

Jewboo (12th December 2015),mick silver (27th April 2016),Neuro (12th December 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,980 Times in 4,537 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by monty View Post
    There has been a delibrate dumbing down of our school system by the progressives. I received this in my email this morning. I am not promoting his cause. I am posting it because it reflects on your statement. Food for thought.
    Not debating that since I agree.

I'm just saying that there's increased ability to multi-task in younger people which gives them better/faster running time with modern tech.

Basically the way my brain is wired is totally different than yours. I grew up on a computer/video games. My entire life. Almost all of my free time.

I think I benefited from it personally, even though I'm a total autistic wreck if you ever met me IRL. I'm much better online.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shami-Amourae For This Useful Post:

monty (12th December 2015),Neuro (12th December 2015)

Thanks

I'm fairly intelligent and I can't read big blocks of text. It's just a different wiring/style of thought that is better adapted to the virtual/modern world. I don't think it means ALL people are as stupid, but just think in a different way.

"Big blocks of text" are what us White people call "PARAGRAPHS".

I'm just saying that there's increased ability to multi-task in younger people which gives them better/faster running time with modern tech.

Basically the way my brain is wired is totally different than yours. I grew up on a computer/video games. My entire life. Almost all of my free time.

I think I benefited from it personally, even though I'm a total autistic wreck if you ever met me IRL. I'm much better online.

Jew gaming corporations have turned our White children into lazy dumb niggers who can't read.

Meanwhile, back on topic...

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jewboo For This Useful Post:

gunDriller (13th December 2015),mick silver (27th April 2016),Neuro (12th December 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

Not debating that since I agree.

I do think you'ld benefit if you turned off the computer, let's say one day in a week (not sure if that is enough, but it is a good start), and during that day you sat down and read a book. I have no doubt you are intelligent (I would say very intelligent), it would evolve you into something even better I think, allow your mind to think through more complex scenarios in a more linear and focused manner, and also prepare you for a future where information technology may be useless. Sorry for the patronizing...

Thanks
    Thanked 4,010 Times in 2,836 Posts

do you also need one of they too ...
    tl;dr doesn't work for us younger generations.

We need pictures and memes.
    “Now remember, when things look bad and it looks like you’re not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean, mad-dog mean. ‘Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That’s just the way it is.” ~ Outlaw Josey Wales…

STOP F*CKING WITH US.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,010 Times in 2,836 Posts

tl;dr doesn't work for us younger generations.

We need pictures and memes.
    “Now remember, when things look bad and it looks like you’re not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean, mad-dog mean. ‘Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That’s just the way it is.” ~ Outlaw Josey Wales…

STOP F*CKING WITH US.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to mick silver For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (13th December 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by govcheetos View Post
    I don't participate in surveys.
    So you are at least 45 then!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jewboo View Post
    Policy

Ol' Remus offers his opinions as-is, where is. He rarely cites support for his opinions so they are, in that sense, unwarranted. He comes by them largely by having lived and watched and listened rather than by argument or persuasion. His opinions, not having been arrived at by debate are, therefore, not particularly vulnerable to debate. He entertains opposing opinion but he feels no inclination, much less obligation, to discuss or defend his own. Whatever usefulness or amusement readers may find in them is their own business.

Woodpile Report is from the Hermetic School of websites. There is no advertising, no partnerships, log-ins, popups, subscriptions, print version, Disqus, feedback section, tip jar or shop. There are no trackers, cookies, LSOs, analytics or widgets. Posted links are cleansed of superfluous identifiers.

Although the sentiment warms Remus's tiny little heart, Woodpile Report has no mechanism for receiving donations or gifts, nor does he accept them by other means.

Woodpile Report does not maintain an archive. Some issues linger on the server until Remus gets around to deleting all but the previous three or four. Don't confuse Woodpile Report with a blog. It isn't. It's an olde tymme internet site made by hand and archives are a dispensable chore.