Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Woodpile Report...keeps getting better and better

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

Re: Woodpile Report...keeps getting better and better

Fernando "FerFAL" Aguirre of Argentina says,
    People get lost on what exactly went wrong in Argentina, in Venezuela, or what's happening right now in Brazil. What they all have in common is that the people in charge had no real interest in doing things right; they really didn't care about destroying the country. They just cared about filling their pockets as much as possible.

We overcomplicate things. Have you noticed how much of today's news concerns itself with blatant, colossal, unprosecuted corruption? How they don't even try very hard to hide it? FerFAL is reminding us the last act of any regime is to loot the place, a historically reliable "tell" when the slope steepens into free-fall. Get your preps topped off while you still can. There's a trade war afoot, which means fluctuating prices and rotating shortages, worse, it'll almost certainly start a world debacle. The "long peace" may have run its course too. Just our luck to have fruitcake amateurs at the helm. It's time to think seriously about how and when you'll activate your SHTF plan—apologies to Mac. As always, stay away from crowds, the wisdom of this will be incandescently clear soon enough.
    Enough prattle. We've run out of crackers so let's open a new Woodpile Report to nibble on, chewey-good with a yummy gooey center. And as long as yer up, pour us some chianti to go with it—it's the gallon jug with the molded-in thumb ring on the floor next to the refrigerator. The paper cups are on the shelf by the toaster. We may be proles but we're not barbarians.

Ace of Spades - We tried it polite. We've been falling all ourselves for 30 years to try to convince the increasingly extremist left wing assholes that we're not all the foul things they call us. Our political leaders are here to defend us and keep the increasingly unreasonable and aggressive left off our backs, not to curry favor with these nasty animals, and not to keep in their good graces. We have granted them too many indulgences, in the obviously-lunatic belief that if we just grant them this next indulgence, they'll be appeased and won't come back in two days demanding another one. It's time to stop being reasonable. It's time to start being every bit as unreasonable as they are.
    This essay is loaded with four-letter words, which normally disqualifies it for yer ol' Woodpile Report. There should be something of grace in the farce of life. It is however something of an event, Ace hasn't kicked the bowl until now and his thoughts reach into every place worth reaching.

http://www.woodpilereport.com/index.htm more here
    I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Jewboo For This Useful Post:

Joshua01 (14th June 2016)

Thanks

June 14, 2016 Edition:

Stuff you may want to think about
    Synopsis with links

Fred On Everything - America is no longer a country, but a riot of hostile races, sexes, and political extremes, of self-serving politicians and extractive corporations of the extremely rich who have no attachment to the US. The mild competition between Republicans and Democrats of the Fifties has given way to hard Right and weird Left who bitterly hate each other. They are irreconcilable. Somebody has to win. There is neither a desire for compromise nor room for it. Those who regard universities as centers for infantilism, inclusiveness and narcissistic political theater cannot live side by side with those who want rigorous schooling for the qualified. It is one or the other.

Unz Review - Living as a white guy in America after having grown up elsewhere, I must say, I don’t see much ill-will towards blacks among my fellow whites. There are traces of it, I know; I read the comment threads. The vast majority of white Americans, however, wish no harm to blacks, nor any restriction of their civil rights. I never hear that from people I mix with, and I mix with all sorts. What I do hear is a constant, steady, undercurrent of resentment, expressed in guarded tones for fear of the taboo enforcers — resentment of what you can only call black privilege.

Alt-Market - If you think the Federal Reserve’s goal is to maintain or repair the U.S. economy, then you will never understand why they do the things they do or why the economy evolves the way that it does. The Fed’s job is not to protect the U.S. economy. The Fed’s job is to DESTROY the U.S. economy to make way for a truly global system. The goal of internationalists and international bankers is to acquire ever more centralized authority, and thus, ever more centralized power. The U.S. is an appendage to the great vampire squid, an expendable tool that can be sacrificed today to gain greater treasures tomorrow. Nothing more.

Baffler - Consider how showbiz creates its own authenticity. Because she knew most antebellum Georgia plantation houses were modest places built by roughneck upstarts, Gone with the Wind author Margaret Mitchell was so dismayed at Hollywood’s glamorized Tara that she privately threatened to found the “Association of Southerners Whose Grandpappies Did Not Live in Houses with White Columns.” Upon seeing the designs for Twelve Oaks—the even grander Wilkes plantation—she “rolled on the floor screaming with laughter.” But David O. Selznick laughed last. If you seek Margaret Mitchell’s inadvertent monument, look around you; why we call them McMansions instead of MitchMansions beats me.

All Outdoor - Like most preppers, I’ve been following the ongoing collapse in Venezuela with great interest. People are shooting each other in the streets over food — not ammo, cigarettes, liquor, gold coins, silver coins, or any of the other crap that preppers love to stockpile “for barter when TSHTF”. That’s right, it turns out that good old-fashioned food is the only thing that you can actually eat in a collapse. In a collapse, food is scarce and people are hungry. Nobody is going to trade you a box of .357 or a Gold Eagle for a chicken, because unlike the latter two things chickens are edible, and the edible stuff takes priority.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Jewboo For This Useful Post:

Joshua01 (14th June 2016)

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,254 Times in 1,607 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jewboo View Post
    June 14, 2016 Edition:

Stuff you may want to think about
    Synopsis with links

Fred On Everything - America is no longer a country, but a riot of hostile races, sexes, and political extremes, of self-serving politicians and extractive corporations of the extremely rich who have no attachment to the US. The mild competition between Republicans and Democrats of the Fifties has given way to hard Right and weird Left who bitterly hate each other. They are irreconcilable. Somebody has to win. There is neither a desire for compromise nor room for it. Those who regard universities as centers for infantilism, inclusiveness and narcissistic political theater cannot live side by side with those who want rigorous schooling for the qualified. It is one or the other.

Unz Review - Living as a white guy in America after having grown up elsewhere, I must say, I don’t see much ill-will towards blacks among my fellow whites. There are traces of it, I know; I read the comment threads. The vast majority of white Americans, however, wish no harm to blacks, nor any restriction of their civil rights. I never hear that from people I mix with, and I mix with all sorts. What I do hear is a constant, steady, undercurrent of resentment, expressed in guarded tones for fear of the taboo enforcers — resentment of what you can only call black privilege.

Alt-Market - If you think the Federal Reserve’s goal is to maintain or repair the U.S. economy, then you will never understand why they do the things they do or why the economy evolves the way that it does. The Fed’s job is not to protect the U.S. economy. The Fed’s job is to DESTROY the U.S. economy to make way for a truly global system. The goal of internationalists and international bankers is to acquire ever more centralized authority, and thus, ever more centralized power. The U.S. is an appendage to the great vampire squid, an expendable tool that can be sacrificed today to gain greater treasures tomorrow. Nothing more.

Baffler - Consider how showbiz creates its own authenticity. Because she knew most antebellum Georgia plantation houses were modest places built by roughneck upstarts, Gone with the Wind author Margaret Mitchell was so dismayed at Hollywood’s glamorized Tara that she privately threatened to found the “Association of Southerners Whose Grandpappies Did Not Live in Houses with White Columns.” Upon seeing the designs for Twelve Oaks—the even grander Wilkes plantation—she “rolled on the floor screaming with laughter.” But David O. Selznick laughed last. If you seek Margaret Mitchell’s inadvertent monument, look around you; why we call them McMansions instead of MitchMansions beats me.

All Outdoor - Like most preppers, I’ve been following the ongoing collapse in Venezuela with great interest. People are shooting each other in the streets over food — not ammo, cigarettes, liquor, gold coins, silver coins, or any of the other crap that preppers love to stockpile “for barter when TSHTF”. That’s right, it turns out that good old-fashioned food is the only thing that you can actually eat in a collapse. In a collapse, food is scarce and people are hungry. Nobody is going to trade you a box of .357 or a Gold Eagle for a chicken, because unlike the latter two things chickens are edible, and the edible stuff takes priority.

Great stuff Boo.....thanks!
    If you're offended by any of my posts tough shit!
    "Politicians Are Like Diapers, They Should Be Changed Often, And For The Same Reason"
    If you're not prepared for what's coming it's already too late!
    Niggers will never be satisfied!!

Thanks

Suddenly, as in less than a week, the alt-right is front and center. Just as suddenly, everyone with a byline and an expense account is an expert. Seems like only yesterday they were excoriating the alt-right as the internet's red light district. Oh wait, it was only yesterday. That said, the media are surprisingly less dismissive than expected, although the SPLC's verbal vomit is routinely featured near the top. Escape hatch, likely. And they miss the international alt-right completely. But, not bad as a first approximation by committed enemies. Here's a sampling:
    Washington Post - What’s the alt-right? A primer
    Guardian - ‘A sense that white identity is under attack’: making sense of the alt-right
    PBS - Why the ‘alt-right’ is coming out of online chat rooms to support Trump.
    Air Talk - Everything you need to know about the alt-right movement. Audio, 22m 28s
    ABC News - Explaining the 'Alt-Right' Movement That's Emerging as a Force in the 2016 Race
    Brett Stevens has more in these excerpts from several sources at Alternative-Right. Origin and history of the Pepe Frog meme is at Know Your Meme. Atlantic Centurion's "Seven Principles" here , and what's not Alt-Right here . That's it, all I got, yer on yer own.

Thanks

The Tea Party and the Alt-Right are surface expressions of something neither of them fully capture, momentary flecks in a pyroclastic flow. The Tea Party, classically activist, was the last polite grievance by a now largely defunct middle class. Ignored and betrayed by turns, it metamorphosized into the Alt-Right, classically territorial, kickers-in of doors, fronted by berserkers talented at holing the enemy. It sows confusion and fear by being everywhere and nowhere in a merry game of whack-a-mole, most visibly the Pepe meme, after Kek, the frog god of chaos in ancient Egypt.

Just as the Tea Party expanded and metamorphosized into the Alt-Right, so too is the Alt-Right expanding and metamorphosizing. The game is afoot. With ominous groans and shuddering the worm is turning, shaking off the dust of a century and alarming the apparatchiks. Whether the collectivists retreat, attack or go mad is of no lasting consequence. The "business not quite as usual" of the Trumpists will be the good old days of their future.

When a movement grows in size and influence as fast as Alt-Right has, it means most of it was in place long before public notice by our keepers. When the mainstream feels compelled to notice, i.e., trash, its ideas it suggests more disquiet than they'll confess, and when its ideas are denounced before they even rise to general notice, it reveals fear akin to panic.

Conditions are right and opportunities are plentiful for the Alt-Right to become the major force in America and Europe. The counterattack will be ferocious of course, but it'll be one ham-handed blunder after another, the Alt-Right has consistently been a step or three ahead of the dull-witted and much despised "establishment". Crowds are forming up. Historic times have arrived.

Fred On Everything - When I am politically upset, I loot stores. Don't you? They steal in response to anything they don’t like. What they can’t lift, they break. And they attack whites. It doesn’t matter to them who did what to whom. It is coming. One day rioting blacks will try to loot the wrong store, burn the wrong house, beat the wrong white man, and hell will cut loose. It is a great mystery why the least productive thirteen percent of the country, the most dependent on welfare, the most criminal, should be permitted to steal, burn, rape, and beat those who behave in accordance with civilized standards. Anything Africans don’t like must go. Anything they want, we must give them. If we don’t, they will take it by force, loot and burn and beat whites. And whites allow it, which is astonishing.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Jewboo For This Useful Post:

Joshua01 (4th October 2016)

Thanks

After action report.

This is where I disagree with Trump. He asks us to put ill will behind us and work together for the good of the country. He says we're all in this together. No, we're not. Sure they're our fellow Americans, but so are Jeffrey Dahmer and Charles Manson. We're all in this together in the sense we coexist with termites. Here's part of Trump's victory speech:
    Now, it's time for America to bind the wounds of division, we have to get together. To all Republicans and Democrats and independents across this nation, I say, it is time for us to come together as one united people. I pledge to every citizen of our land that I will be president for all Americans, and this is so important to me.
    and,
    For those who have chosen not to support me in the past, of which there were a few people, I'm reaching out to you. For your guidance and your help, so that we can work together and unify our great country.
    The leftists aren't merely wrong, they're dishonest and malevolent. They still hold us, our values and our heritage in contempt. They still mean to destroy the reputations and careers of dissenters. They still adore illegal aliens, jihadists, dindu thugs and the perverts du jour. They still insult and demean us and teach our kids to despise America, us and themselves. They still mean to trash what remains of the Constitution.

The internet is full of their abuse and threats of bloodshed. The violence in the streets backs it up. What do they offer by way of reconciliation? Where is the middle ground in Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid's address:
    Winning the electoral college does not absolve Trump of the grave sins he committed against millions of Americans. Donald Trump may not possess the capacity to assuage those fears, but he owes it to this nation to try. If Trump wants to roll back the tide of hate he unleashed, he has a tremendous amount of work to do and he must begin immediately.

Winners don't demand a truce, losers do. For guidance in this, see Patton, Puller, Nimitz, et al. Winners dictate terms and keep pummeling 'em until they're accepted. Concessions in return for nothing is what put the "cuck" in cuckservative. Trump needn't reassure those who oppose him, he needs to reassure his supporters by keeping his promises. Pay attention to what he does, not what he says. Keep in mind, much of what he'll say will be calculated blather however alarming it seems.

The beltway progressives are paralyzed with fear, confused and riven with self reproach, reeling in shock. They doubt their abilities, each other and their leadership. Are we to believe there will be a better time? Consider the old military maxim: "if you find yourself in a fair fight, someone didn't do their job". Stomp on 'em and keep stomping on 'em until they give you good reason to stop. Or ... or was it all talk?

MORE HERE

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jewboo For This Useful Post:

Neuro (15th November 2016),Tumbleweed (16th November 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

If the Clintons aren't prosecuted now, they will never be. Which means they got away with their crimes and the loot. This is not ok. They are NOT GOOD PEOPLE. They should be jailed, and the key should be thrown away and all their illgotten gains should be taken from them.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Neuro For This Useful Post:

Tumbleweed (16th November 2016)

Thanks

After action report.

This is where I disagree with Trump. He asks us to put ill will behind us and work together for the good of the country. He says we're all in this together. No, we're not. Sure they're our fellow Americans, but so are Jeffrey Dahmer and Charles Manson. We're all in this together in the sense we coexist with termites. Here's part of Trump's victory speech:
    Now, it's time for America to bind the wounds of division, we have to get together. To all Republicans and Democrats and independents across this nation, I say, it is time for us to come together as one united people. I pledge to every citizen of our land that I will be president for all Americans, and this is so important to me.
    and,
    For those who have chosen not to support me in the past, of which there were a few people, I'm reaching out to you. For your guidance and your help, so that we can work together and unify our great country.
    The leftists aren't merely wrong, they're dishonest and malevolent. They still hold us, our values and our heritage in contempt. They still mean to destroy the reputations and careers of dissenters. They still adore illegal aliens, jihadists, dindu thugs and the perverts du jour. They still insult and demean us and teach our kids to despise America, us and themselves. They still mean to trash what remains of the Constitution.

The internet is full of their abuse and threats of bloodshed. The violence in the streets backs it up. What do they offer by way of reconciliation? Where is the middle ground in Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid's address:
    Winning the electoral college does not absolve Trump of the grave sins he committed against millions of Americans. Donald Trump may not possess the capacity to assuage those fears, but he owes it to this nation to try. If Trump wants to roll back the tide of hate he unleashed, he has a tremendous amount of work to do and he must begin immediately.

Winners don't demand a truce, losers do. For guidance in this, see Patton, Puller, Nimitz, et al. Winners dictate terms and keep pummeling 'em until they're accepted. Concessions in return for nothing is what put the "cuck" in cuckservative. Trump needn't reassure those who oppose him, he needs to reassure his supporters by keeping his promises. Pay attention to what he does, not what he says. Keep in mind, much of what he'll say will be calculated blather however alarming it seems.

The beltway progressives are paralyzed with fear, confused and riven with self reproach, reeling in shock. They doubt their abilities, each other and their leadership. Are we to believe there will be a better time? Consider the old military maxim: "if you find yourself in a fair fight, someone didn't do their job". Stomp on 'em and keep stomping on 'em until they give you good reason to stop. Or ... or was it all talk?

MORE HERE

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,214 Times in 3,001 Posts

latest (((woodpile report)))

first, it unleashes this for no apparent reason

http://www.woodpilereport.com/

Anti-Jew rants are one of the few things the Rabid Right and the Looney Left have in common. As the ol' Z Man says , call 'em as you see 'em, but to me antisemitism seems like a dead short in the mental circuitry. You say your windshield wiper is leaving streaks? Blame you know (((who))). They're like the mega-tedious #nevertrump people, they wake up in the morning giddy about more of the same for another whole day.

As for Israel, look at a map of the middle east. See that itty-bitty speck on the eastern end of the Mediterranean? That's Israel. We have bigger truck stops. I'm supposed to get wound around the axle because Israel exists? Get a grip.

================================================== ================================================== =

then it promotes this crap

http://thezman.com/wordpress/?p=13168

Letter To The Antisemites

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cheka. For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (18th March 2018),Tumbleweed (20th March 2018)

Thanks