Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Posted a blurb about the Rockefeller family on facebook: got called anti-semetic

Thanks
    Thanked 2,724 Times in 1,852 Posts

Re: Posted a blurb about the Rockefeller family on facebook: got called anti-semetic

Quote Originally Posted by singular_me View Post
    Just describing the frauds within banking makes people think of anti-semitism.
    Rockefeller's are Jesuits.
    Make me one with everything.
    -- Zen Master to the hot dog vendor

Thanks
    Thanked 4,010 Times in 2,836 Posts

Re: Posted a blurb about the Rockefeller family on facebook: got called anti-semetic

U.S. Stocks

Data as of 9:48:50am ET
    Tuesday’s Trading:

• Dow +200.83

+1.16%
    • Nasdaq +62.64

+1.26%
    • S&P +25.22

“Now remember, when things look bad and it looks like you’re not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean, mad-dog mean. ‘Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That’s just the way it is.” ~ Outlaw Josey Wales…

STOP F*CKING WITH US.

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

My advice to you is to shut the f*** up at work. When things get ugly all the BS they imagined you said will get trotted out - and if you try to argue facts with them, you will lose, because they operate on rhetoric and feeling, not facts. Go "gray man theory" and only try to wake up the ones that are seeking.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ShortJohnSilver For This Useful Post:

mick silver (15th December 2015)

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,214 Times in 3,001 Posts

sadly the guy is near the top of the class. most people don't discuss such trivial matters. drip doubt into him at slow rate. building 7 leads to 9/11 truth which leads to uncontrolled demolition of his programming

"google building 7 and get back to me..."

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cheka. For This Useful Post:

Awoke (16th December 2015),mick silver (15th December 2015),midnight rambler (15th December 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,010 Times in 2,836 Posts

how that cheka I did it for you , hope that this is what your looking for ....
    was the third skyscraper to be reduced to rubble on September 11, 2001. According to the government, fires, primarily, leveled this building, but fires have never before or since destroyed a steel skyscraper.
    The team that investigated the collapse were kept away from the crime scene. By the time they published their inconclusive report in May, 2002, the evidence had been destroyed.
    Why did the government rapidly recycle the steel from the largest and most mysterious engineering failure in world history, and why has the media remained silent?
    http://wtc7.net/docs/streamers.jpg
    Halfway through Building 7's 6.5-second plunge, streamers suggestive of demolition charges emerged from the facade.

here you can see It go down to the ground ...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9XNZ8nWjD8
    “Now remember, when things look bad and it looks like you’re not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean, mad-dog mean. ‘Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That’s just the way it is.” ~ Outlaw Josey Wales…

STOP F*CKING WITH US.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mick silver For This Useful Post:

cheka. (15th December 2015),midnight rambler (15th December 2015)

Thanks

Honestly guys, I researched the global conspiracy so in depth for so long that I have burned out on it. I wanted to know the truth, I dug up the truth, uncovered the conspirators, and now I have moved on. I am burnt out on reading, burnt out on posting, and especially burnt out on teaching clueless sheeple that their world is a giant illusion.

I know I could shake the foundations of his reality with a ton of irrefutable facts coupled with evidence, but I just don't care to bother anymore. My main concern is my immediate family and friends, all of which now know my discoveries regarding the NWO. The 99% of drones out there, I leave it to them to seek out the truth. It's out there in droves.
    Time is running out, make all the jokes you want, but the future isn't so funny - General of Darkness

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Awoke For This Useful Post:

mick silver (16th December 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,434 Times in 1,844 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Awoke View Post
    Honestly guys, I researched the global conspiracy so in depth for so long that I have burned out on it. I wanted to know the truth, I dug up the truth, uncovered the conspirators, and now I have moved on. I am burnt out on reading, burnt out on posting, and especially burnt out on teaching clueless sheeple that their world is a giant illusion.

I know I could shake the foundations of his reality with a ton of irrefutable facts coupled with evidence, but I just don't care to bother anymore. My main concern is my immediate family and friends, all of which now know my discoveries regarding the NWO. The 99% of drones out there, I leave it to them to seek out the truth. It's out there in droves.
    when digging far enough, the ultimate conclusion is the discovery of one own very individual connection with God/Universe/Consciousness/however one wishes to call it... and this Truth makes one want to stop fighting the us vs them fallacy.

But I nonetheless chose to spread the word to honor those who helped me understand the real name of the game, which is essentially spiritual. So I am continuing and furthering their legacies, no matter what.

Being a lone wolf hero guided by the Force within is all what is left
    All the money that exists cannot buy Earth, and the evidence is that we destroy our habitat as a result, thinking that we can just seize and pillage as we see fit. If crowds endorse the pursuit of wealth at their own level, they cannot prevent multinationals from doing exactly the same. The “dystopian endless growth paradigm” is going to end with a bang but will open the door to a premise endorsing that Earth is the only wealth we truly have while journeying through life.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by singular_me View Post
    when digging far enough, the ultimate conclusion is the discovery of one own very individual connection with God/Universe/Consciousness/however one wishes to call it... and this Truth makes one want to stop fighting the us vs them fallacy.

But I nonetheless chose to spread the word to honor those who helped me understand the real name of the game, which is essentially spiritual. So I am continuing and furthering their legacies, no matter what.
    Singular, I have been a member of this forum for years, and a very active one for a long time before my hiatus. I know you well enough to know that you (A) are an occultist and (B) refuse to admit that the conspirators are who they truly are, namely the luciferian khazars.

You're not spreading truth, and you never have.
    Time is running out, make all the jokes you want, but the future isn't so funny - General of Darkness

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Awoke For This Useful Post:

mick silver (16th December 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,434 Times in 1,844 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Awoke View Post
    Singular, I have been a member of this forum for years, and a very active one for a long time before my hiatus. I know you well enough to know that you (A) are an occultist and (B) refuse to admit that the conspirators are who they truly are, namely the luciferian khazars.

You're not spreading truth, and you never have.

saying that the name of the game is metaphysical and probing metaphysics is being into occultism... putting a block on knowledge is thus good

that is PRECISELY what and how they want you to think, so you wont probe any further.

awoke, I always have noticed that you are a fundamentalist in so many ways. It is not my fault is the bible contains a lot of occult (secret, concealed) knowledge to start with.

you and I are the evidence as HOW they control the world.

Us vs them.

But that is YOUR dilemma.
    All the money that exists cannot buy Earth, and the evidence is that we destroy our habitat as a result, thinking that we can just seize and pillage as we see fit. If crowds endorse the pursuit of wealth at their own level, they cannot prevent multinationals from doing exactly the same. The “dystopian endless growth paradigm” is going to end with a bang but will open the door to a premise endorsing that Earth is the only wealth we truly have while journeying through life.

Thanks

Whether you believe in the Lord and Creator, or whether you choose to be a New-Age Cultist is your call.

The fact that you refuse to pinpoint the conspirators for who they are is what discredits you in my eyes.