Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Posted a blurb about the Rockefeller family on facebook: got called anti-semetic

Thanks

Posted a blurb about the Rockefeller family on facebook: got called anti-semetic

My co-worker walked by my office today and said "I can't believe you post that Conspiracy stuff on your facebook about the Rockefeller family. Do you do that because you think it's true, or are you just trying to get a rise out of people?"

I asked him if he didn't think it was true, and he said "No, it's just anti-semetic", then proceeded to tell me that yes, they're rich, but they are not ruling the world. I agreed that they weren't ruling the world alone, and that there are other inbred families that are in league with them. He was horrified that I could assert such a thing! haha.
    Time is running out, make all the jokes you want, but the future isn't so funny - General of Darkness

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Awoke For This Useful Post:

Ares (15th December 2015),gunDriller (15th December 2015),hoarder (15th December 2015),madfranks (15th December 2015),mick silver (15th December 2015),midnight rambler (15th December 2015),Twisted Titan (15th December 2015)

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,855 Times in 7,912 Posts

Re: Posted a blurb about the Rockefeller family on facebook: got called anti-semetic

Your co-worker is a clueless moron, and I'm being charitable.

David R. and his fellow travelers are pure evil, anyone who defends those assholes is defending evil - AND a facilitator/enabler/collaborator. When the SHTF they will become like Agent Smith in the movie The Matrix. Treat them accordingly.
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

Awoke (15th December 2015),mick silver (15th December 2015),Twisted Titan (15th December 2015)

Thanks

Re: Posted a blurb about the Rockefeller family on facebook: got called anti-semetic

Indeed. I was washing up my dishes from my breakfast snack and he walked up to me at he sink and started poking at me about 911, asking if I had any wild conspiracy theories about that. I said of course. He laughed, and walked away saying that the terrorists did it, and that's that.

Hahaha. Unreal how people buy into this shit. Without a doubt he buys into the Left/Right paradigm and probably thinks that Fox and CNN and the rest are legitimate news sources.

In an age of information, remaining ignorant is a choice.
    Time is running out, make all the jokes you want, but the future isn't so funny - General of Darkness

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Awoke For This Useful Post:

madfranks (15th December 2015),mick silver (15th December 2015),skidmark (15th December 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,816 Times in 4,307 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Awoke View Post
    My co-worker walked by my office today and said "I can't believe you post that Conspiracy stuff on your facebook about the Rockefeller family. Do you do that because you think it's true, or are you just trying to get a rise out of people?"

I asked him if he didn't think it was true, and he said "No, it's just anti-semetic", then proceeded to tell me that yes, they're rich, but they are not ruling the world. I agreed that they weren't ruling the world alone, and that there are other inbred families that are in league with them. He was horrified that I could assert such a thing! haha.
    I've been called that before. I asked the guy to prove that who I was talking about was a semite. He said "I can't" I said so you like to throw around baseless accusations if the discussion doesn't fit your narrative? I said if you want to have a discussion I'm all ears. But if you're going to be throwing around baseless accusations because of what I say makes you feel uncomfortable then I don't have time for this.
    "Paper is poverty, it is only the ghost of money, and not money itself." --Thomas Jefferson to Edward Carrington, 1788
    "The greatest threat to the state is when the people figure out they can exist without them." - Twisted Titan
    "Some Libertarians are born, the government makes the rest."
    "Voting is nothing more than a slaves suggestion box, voting on a new master every few years does not make you free."

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ares For This Useful Post:

Awoke (15th December 2015),midnight rambler (15th December 2015)

Platinum
    Thanks

Gifts from the Rockefeller family - creating the medical industrial complex

The consolidation of the States into one vast empire, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of ruin which has overwhelmed all that preceded it. --General Robert E Lee

10. The Following User Says Thank You to collector For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (15th December 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,010 Times in 2,836 Posts

they didn't care who they killed to get to were they are now
    “Now remember, when things look bad and it looks like you’re not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean, mad-dog mean. ‘Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That’s just the way it is.” ~ Outlaw Josey Wales…

STOP F*CKING WITH US.

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,855 Times in 7,912 Posts

He laughed, and walked away saying that the terrorists did it
    Well he's right about that...the state terrorists were responsible.
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

Ares (15th December 2015),Awoke (16th December 2015)

BANNED (Permanent)
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by midnight rambler View Post
    Your co-worker is a clueless moron, and I'm being charitable.

David R. and his fellow travelers are pure evil, anyone who defends those assholes is defending evil - AND a facilitator/enabler/collaborator. When the SHTF they will become like Agent Smith in the movie The Matrix. Treat them accordingly.
    Like wise anyone defending communist Russia is pure evil as well, but you don't seem to include Russia into the mix of evil.
    You love your pinko commy jews don't you midnight liar that brought communism into this world via the soviet union.

Why aren't you unbiased about your soviet jewish communists?
    Seems you leave them out of the equation.....just like an inbreed jew being silent of their ways.

Tell us midnight.
    1. You're friends with the "general of darkness" (from a communist country).
    2. You haven't yet told anyone where you were born.
    3. You hate capitalism and everything America stands for.
    4. You will not recognize the problems of America originate from the same people you who brought your beloved soviet communist into existence. Your allegiance stands with the soviets....bar none!

You have all the traits of pure evil...........lies, deceit and propaganda against the Christian west.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,724 Times in 1,852 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 7th trump View Post
    Like wise anyone defending communist Russia is pure evil as well
    If true then anyone attacking Russia is a pure as the snowy leaves that fold over the flower’s heart of gold. The U.S. defended Russia during WWI (phase deuce) while Germany attacked Russia.

Fallacious logic as usual. You have proven yourself a master of this field.
    Make me one with everything.
    -- Zen Master to the hot dog vendor

16. The Following User Says Thank You to palani For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (15th December 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,434 Times in 1,844 Posts

I dont count anymore all the times I got such a tag, even though I always approach the topic from a freedom perspective. Just describing the frauds within banking makes people think of anti-semitism.
    All the money that exists cannot buy Earth, and the evidence is that we destroy our habitat as a result, thinking that we can just seize and pillage as we see fit. If crowds endorse the pursuit of wealth at their own level, they cannot prevent multinationals from doing exactly the same. The “dystopian endless growth paradigm” is going to end with a bang but will open the door to a premise endorsing that Earth is the only wealth we truly have while journeying through life.