Thread: O'Reilly the money whore interviews Trump

Thanks
    Thanked 7,956 Times in 4,576 Posts

O'Reilly the money whore interviews Trump

O'Reilly the "money whore" is no friend of Trump
    I like how Trump trashes Krautheimer and Fox news in this interview.

Isn't it funny how none of these debates talks/asks about the US debt and also where all these other republicans plan to get the money they plan to spend.
    Only Trump has a plan to get the money he is going to spend.

Today's Trump Rally

DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

THE SHIT HAS HIT THE FAN!

Thanks
    Thanked 4,383 Times in 2,414 Posts

Re: O'Reilly the money whore interviews Trump

Quote Originally Posted by EE_ View Post
    Is he doing a TV interview at a live rally with thousands of supporters in the background watching??

Where the hell does he come up with this stuff? lol. wow.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by vacuum View Post
    Is he doing a TV interview at a live rally with thousands of supporters in the background watching??

Where the hell does he come up with this stuff? lol. wow.
    That was during the rally today in Mesa, AZ
    Also like Trump pulling up to the rally in his Trump jet

Watch Sheriff Joe start the rally in the second video
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

Thanks
    Thanked 4,383 Times in 2,414 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by EE_ View Post
    That was during the rally today in Mesa, AZ

Watch Sheriff Joe start the rally in the second video
    Take a step back for a minute though. I've never seen someone give a TV interview with thousands of supporters in the background, who are participating in the interview. I've never seen it before. And it is genius.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to vacuum For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (17th December 2015)

Thanks

Take a step back for a minute though. I've never seen someone give a TV interview with thousands of supporters in the background, who are participating in the interview. I've never seen it before. And it is genius.
    The dude is a rock star
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

Thanks
    Thanked 6,450 Times in 4,272 Posts

Question is, can he top this?
    Jackie did it and you know it!

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,841 Times in 7,906 Posts

It's what winners do. Like this -

www.jebbush.com

lol

What an entrance. He's a marketing genius. Note how he only wears solid red ties (power ties) or solid blue ties (blue is a confidence building color).
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

Thanks
    Thanked 2,434 Times in 1,844 Posts

what I expect from anybody calling him/herself a leader is that s/he has real solutions that do not add other layers of conflicts in the short/long run, and more importantly that voters understand that any imperialist mentality must end. Both trends are why the world is on the brink and if one looks back at history, it did happen everywhere at some point. Even in ancient rome and greece, or the great bizantine empire. Masons and zionists have merely understood better than anyone else as how to take over the world implementing the fraudulent theory of competition between empires , which have always been funded with debts/taxation by every nation, even before rothschild took over the bank of england.

Nothing new under the son. 4000+ years much of the same darwinian cultureless lethal DECEPTION. while it is good to point at the culprits, the problem cannot be fixed as long as we do not look at the big picture.
    All the money that exists cannot buy Earth, and the evidence is that we destroy our habitat as a result, thinking that we can just seize and pillage as we see fit. If crowds endorse the pursuit of wealth at their own level, they cannot prevent multinationals from doing exactly the same. The “dystopian endless growth paradigm” is going to end with a bang but will open the door to a premise endorsing that Earth is the only wealth we truly have while journeying through life.

Thanks

As if any of it matters. As long as the shadow NWO elite are alive, the game is rigged. Even is Ron Paul got it, he would be powerless against the Cultists. The POTUS is nothing more than a decoration on the shelf of the LRP.
    Time is running out, make all the jokes you want, but the future isn't so funny - General of Darkness