Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What are your new years resolutions? If any...

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

Re: What are your new years resolutions? If any...

Quote Originally Posted by palani View Post
    Fair notice. Your clue that I don't consider you to be mentally incompetent is if I am NOT nice.
    2016 will tell. If I don't respond in kind , the reason may be the failure of my resolution.

Great Value Carrots 1970 silver art's Avatar
    Thanks

My main new years resolution is to just continue to be happy by living my life on my own terms as much as possible. My specific new years resolutions are to 1.) Collect more '70's silver art bars that are on my wish list, 2.) Continue to obtain more free bitcoin from the bitcoin faucets, 3.) Continue to collect the ATB 5-oz silver pucks and 4.) To write an article for the silver art bar newsletter. Hopefully I can achieve that in 2016.
    DISCLAIMER: My gut feeling on silver is just that................My gut feeling. I have absolutely nothing to back up any gut feeling that I might have on silver.

DISCLAIMER2: I am not really a '70's silver art bar expert but I try my best to play one on the Internet.

Pepperoni Pizza + Orange Juice + Netflix + Silver art bars = My life.

ATTENTION!!! I stood up to the TP king by making a 3-roll tp bet with him and guess what?............I won.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by EE_ View Post
    What if you thought this was our last year in a world as we knew it? What if you thought our world would be drastically different before the end of 2016? It could be WWIII, climate collapse, a global disaster (volcano, earthquake etc.) a major terrorist attack, or economic collapse...or all at the same time.
    What would your new years resolution be then?
    I wouldn't second guess myself, or save to compete with Artbar over 70's silver memorabilia.

Unobtanium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,159 Times in 1,916 Posts

SILVERRRRRRRRRRR.......stop bragging, I lost three rolls......but........am still THE KING. I can hope that your return only means a increase in the price of our "favorite" child hahahhahaahha.

V
    "If you don't hold it, you don't own it"... Ponce

"I'll never stop learning because I'll never stop reading"... Ponce

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Ponce For This Useful Post:

1970 silver art (31st December 2015)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ponce View Post
    SILVERRRRRRRRRRR.......stop bragging, I lost three rolls......but........am still THE KING. I can hope that your return only means a increase in the price of our "favorite" child hahahhahaahha.

V
    Hahaha!!!! Hey Ponce, Bragging rights are money and have been for 4 years now. However, I have some bad news for you. My gut feeling is still calling for more downside for silver. My gut feeling is saying that silver will go down to $8 on or before March 2017. As a matter of fact, this particular gut feeling that I have on silver is stronger now than it was a year ago.
    Last edited by 1970 silver art; 31st December 2015 at 10:03 AM. Reason: deleted word
    DISCLAIMER: My gut feeling on silver is just that................My gut feeling. I have absolutely nothing to back up any gut feeling that I might have on silver.

DISCLAIMER2: I am not really a '70's silver art bar expert but I try my best to play one on the Internet.

ATTENTION!!! I stood up to the TP king by making a 3-roll tp bet with him and guess what?............I won.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 1970 silver art For This Useful Post:

Dogman (31st December 2015),Ponce (31st December 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,080 Times in 1,611 Posts

Sorta agree, Art..

Many holding are underwater big time in some cases, so they have to hold until at least they MAY eventually get their money out of it. But for the ones that bought under 10 or so $ are still holding good.

But also, seeing new production is where it is or not, holding over the very long term will probably be a good thing.

Have to say you did "Skin" and then mount Ponce on your fire place mantel, the last time you two guys made any bets.

"My reading no matter how transient is a dagger in the heart of ignorance."

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dogman For This Useful Post:

1970 silver art (31st December 2015),mick silver (31st December 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,956 Times in 4,576 Posts

No resolutions. Traditions before and on New Years day...

Before Jan.1st

Bills paid
    Vehicles gassed up
    Fridge and pantry stocked
    house cleaned

On NYD

No chicken, or eggs on new years eve and day.
    Pork roast, sauerkraut, black eyed peas for dinner
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

THE SHIT HAS HIT THE FAN!

Thanks
    Thanked 4,010 Times in 2,836 Posts

if silver go to 8 it still will cost 20 bucks to buy so there no silver lining
    Quote Originally Posted by 1970 silver art View Post
    Hahaha!!!! Hey Ponce, Bragging rights are money and have been for 4 years now. However, I have some bad news for you. My gut feeling is still calling for more downside for silver. My gut feeling is saying that silver will go down to $8 on or before March 2017. As a matter of fact, this particular gut feeling that I have on silver is stronger now than it was a year ago.
    “Now remember, when things look bad and it looks like you’re not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean, mad-dog mean. ‘Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That’s just the way it is.” ~ Outlaw Josey Wales…

STOP F*CKING WITH US.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to mick silver For This Useful Post:

Ponce (31st December 2015)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mick silver View Post
    if silver go to 8 it still will cost 20 bucks to buy so there no silver lining
    That is a good point mick. I remember in 2008 when spot was in the $9-$10 range, it cost me $14-$15 to get a '70's silver art bar from a lcs and that was if they had any which was not very often in that time when silver was hard to get overall in whatever shape or form. When spot goes down to $8, then it could very well be the case where we go back to paying 2008-like premiums. We will have to see once we get to and stay at those levels.

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,691 Times in 2,328 Posts

Should I go back to the store and give them the right price?

I bought this, 32 oz maple syrup, at the store today for my new year's resolution. It wasn't marked, so the check out guy sold it to me for $3. I looked online, and it's priced at $32. Who knew it was that expensive.

Think I should go back and give them $30?

http://www.amazon.com/Shady-Maple-Fa...ct_top?ie=UTF8

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Hitch For This Useful Post:

Dogman (31st December 2015)