Page 195 of 196 FirstFirst ... 95145185193194195196 LastLast
Results 1,941 to 1,950 of 1952

Thread: 150 Militia Take Over Makhuer National Wildlife Preserve Headquarters

Thanks
    Thanked 8,331 Times in 5,107 Posts

Re: 150 Militia Take Over Makhuer National Wildlife Preserve Headquarters

Intervieiw with Michael Emry on the Malheur Protest, Bunkerville, New Zealand Shooting, 911 Lawsuit, ~ J Grady

The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jewboo For This Useful Post:

monty (3rd March 2021),Tumbleweed (7th April 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,319 Times in 1,979 Posts

David Knight interviews Ammon Bundy.

Harbinger of “Domestic Terror” Tactic: Biden & Feds Come After Pardoned Ranchers Again

Whether the feds want your land or your liberty, they’re relentless. Biden & BLM come after the Hammonds again as Ammon Bundy relates the history of federal aggression against a family ranch

We are all travelers through this world
    Birth till Death
    We travel between the Eternities. Robert Duval as Print Ritter "The Broken Trail"

I believe the DSCI christians know and speak the truth
    https://christogenea.org

The old coyote senses danger and sinks into the grass.
    He cannot be seen but he watches and waits. Author unknown

Thanks
    Thanked 1,932 Times in 1,159 Posts

Public Notice

February 22, 2021

Public Notice - Twenty-Second of February 2021

Executive Orders apply ONLY to the "Executive Branch" members of the organization being represented.

Joe Biden represents a new, bogus Municipal CORPORATION that is trying to snag a contract with us by assumption.

He is not President of the United States of America and, more importantly, he is not The President of The United States of America, either.

Anyone who isn't directly employed by "President Biden" and who isn't part of the Executive Branch of his commercial corporation can ignore him and his Executive Orders with all the impunity of non-employee of Wendy's ignoring an "order" for a Wendy's Burger.

As an example--- "mask mandates" apply only to actual Municipal "citizens of the United States" and his Executive Orders apply only members of the Executive Branch of the privately owned and operated Municipal CORPORATION he is trying to use as a storefront "representing" our lawful government more than five (5) years after we served Notice that we are in Session and not accepting representation apart from the explicitly enumerated delegated powers.

We have told Biden and his Administration and his Handlers and the Principals responsible for this Mess---- no deal. No further contract without a complete audit and renegotiation.

Biden is a self-admitted influence peddler and crook, and we refuse any authorization of any credit or any use of American assets by his Administration. We demand a full audit and disclosure of actual and validated political status and fiscal standing related to every so called "citizen of the United States", including an audit and validation of all IRS and Internal Revenue Service Master Files, which deliberately create False Dossiers on Americans and impersonate living people.

All the Municipal Corporations authorized under the Corporations Act of 1870 are improperly chartered and are operating illegally in this country and worldwide. We have already stipulated the conditions under which they may be re-chartered under American Public Law. They are otherwise all subject to liquidation.

This Public Notice is being sent to peacekeepers and law enforcement officers, courts, and regulatory authorities worldwide. Notice to Agents is Notice to Principals and Notice to Principals is Notice to Agents.

by: Anna Maria Riezinger, Fiduciary The United States of America

Well over 90 percent of the people Hitler locked up were Germans. Only 2 to 3 percent were Jews and most of those Jews were elevated to concentration camp kapos.

http://www.controversyofzion.info/

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Bigjon For This Useful Post:

Ares (4th March 2021)

Thanks

C
    Quote Originally Posted by Tumbleweed View Post
    David Knight interviews Ammon Bundy.

Harbinger of “Domestic Terror” Tactic: Biden & Feds Come After Pardoned Ranchers Again

Whether the feds want your land or your liberty, they’re relentless. Biden & BLM come after the Hammonds again as Ammon Bundy relates the history of federal aggression against a family ranch

The video won’t play for me

This video This video cannot be played because of a technical error.(Error Code: 100000) of a technical error.(Error Code: 100000)
    The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,319 Times in 1,979 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by monty View Post
    C

The video won’t play for me

This video This video cannot be played because of a technical error.(Error Code: 100000) of a technical error.(Error Code: 100000)
    The link still works and the video plays for me. It was part of David Knights March 3rd podcast so maybe you can just go to his site on Ugetube and watch it.
    We are all travelers through this world
    Birth till Death
    We travel between the Eternities. Robert Duval as Print Ritter "The Broken Trail"

I believe the DSCI christians know and speak the truth
    https://christogenea.org

The old coyote senses danger and sinks into the grass.
    He cannot be seen but he watches and waits. Author unknown

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Tumbleweed For This Useful Post:

monty (4th March 2021)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tumbleweed View Post
    The link still works and the video plays for me. It was part of David Knights March 3rd podcast so maybe you can just go to his site on Ugetube and watch it.
    I will try it on another computer, maybe that is the problem

Thanks
    Thanked 1,932 Times in 1,159 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by monty View Post
    I will try it on another computer, maybe that is the problem
    I'm using linux mint and Opera browser and it plays fine in Opera.
    Well over 90 percent of the people Hitler locked up were Germans. Only 2 to 3 percent were Jews and most of those Jews were elevated to concentration camp kapos.

http://www.controversyofzion.info/

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bigjon View Post
    I'm using linux mint and Opera browser and it plays fine in Opera.
    Ok. It played on my laptop with debian linux and brave browser. It wouldn’t play on the tablet

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

listening to this now:

Brizer and Patricia Aiken's featured guests were: Steve & Ross from Spacebusters. The first half hour did not win any awards for sound quality but then Graham saved the show. Great musical improvs from Steve too.

Download

@ 1h 45m co-hostess Patricia Aiken breaks news that Ammon Bundy was just arrested outside (Boise?) ID courthouse, coz he wouldn't wear a face diaper.

so they arrested him for "failure to appear"
    God bless that hard-headed SOB!

I think I forgot to post it here but Ammon was guest on Brizer's show within the past few weeks sometime

edit: found it...

Brizer was co-hosting with Patricia Aiken. Their guest: Ammon Bundy.

Download

edit 2: I just had a look at Ammon's YidTube ch; 4 short/new vids in past 12 hrs re the above arrest; see:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8J...BAzYhFRF3jpE5A

O Brother Where Art Thou?
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

monty (16th March 2021),Tumbleweed (16th March 2021)