Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bugging Out = Refugee

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

Bugging Out = Refugee

I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Jewboo For This Useful Post:

crimethink (11th October 2016)

Thanks

Re: Bugging Out = Refugee

From 4chan tonight:

I think it's too late.

Something big is going to fuck up in the next week or so.

I don't know what (probably something with Syria) but it will happen soon.

The US doesn't suddenly start training with inert B61 drops out of B-2s at Nellis out of nowhere.

Russia has 246 more active nukes than the New START treaty allows (1746 active warheads, well over the 1500 warhead limit whilst the US sits at 1370 but Kirkland is getting busy).

I haven't heard or seen a bird in over a week where I live, it just doesn't feel right.
    The US Air Force Just Dropped Two Fake Nukes

A pair of U.S. Air Force B-2 bombers dropped two 700-pound faux nuclear bombs in the middle of the Nevada desert within the past few days. Now the Pentagon wants to tell you about it.

Conducted “earlier this month,” according to an Oct. 6 press release, the test involved two dummy variants of the B61, a nuclear bomb that has been in the U.S. arsenal since the 1960s. One was an “earth penetrator” made to strike underground targets, the other a tactical version of the B61. Neither carried an actual warhead.

“The primary objective of flight testing is to obtain reliability, accuracy, and performance data under operationally representative conditions,” said the statement from the National Nuclear Security Administration, the Energy Department arm that oversees such tests. “Such testing is part of the qualification process of current alterations and life extension programs for weapon systems.”

But why now? Perhaps it has to do with tensions with Russia, which are higher than they have been in decades, and which have sparked fears of a new nuclear arms race. Earlier this week, the Russian government announced it would conduct a massive drill to prepare its citizens for nuclear war.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jewboo For This Useful Post:

crimethink (11th October 2016),Tumbleweed (6th July 2017)

Thanks

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jewboo For This Useful Post:

Thanks

“It’s not rhetorical Russophobia, but aggressive steps which really concern own national interests and endanger our security. This NATO enlargement and [location of] NATO military infrastructure next to our borders…,” he said.

“This deployment of US heavy weapons [next to the Russian border]… and the deployment of a missile defense system – these are all a display of unfriendly, hostile actions,” Lavrov said.

He concluded with the stark warning that "the Russian need to have nuclear arms for protection against US is a most negative & dangerous result of Washingtons influence on world stabilty."

And now, in the aftermath of the deployment of Russian tactical nuclear-capable weapons in proximity to central Europe, a move which Washington will promptly retaliate against, we await what NATO's "nuclear" response to the latest move by Russia will be, and how the Kremlin will counterrespond to that escalation as the "arms race" part of the second Cold War is truly upon us.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-1...-arms-protecti

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jewboo For This Useful Post:

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,254 Times in 1,607 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jewboo View Post
    “It’s not rhetorical Russophobia, but aggressive steps which really concern own national interests and endanger our security. This NATO enlargement and [location of] NATO military infrastructure next to our borders…,” he said.

“This deployment of US heavy weapons [next to the Russian border]… and the deployment of a missile defense system – these are all a display of unfriendly, hostile actions,” Lavrov said.

He concluded with the stark warning that "the Russian need to have nuclear arms for protection against US is a most negative & dangerous result of Washingtons influence on world stabilty."

And now, in the aftermath of the deployment of Russian tactical nuclear-capable weapons in proximity to central Europe, a move which Washington will promptly retaliate against, we await what NATO's "nuclear" response to the latest move by Russia will be, and how the Kremlin will counterrespond to that escalation as the "arms race" part of the second Cold War is truly upon us.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-1...-arms-protecti
    The Kenyan and the Ketchup King need to go before they get us all killed!!!
    If you're offended by any of my posts tough shit!
    "Politicians Are Like Diapers, They Should Be Changed Often, And For The Same Reason"
    If you're not prepared for what's coming it's already too late!
    Niggers will never be satisfied!!

Thanks

FYI Mamboni

USA is now begging for WWIII

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Jewboo For This Useful Post:

crimethink (11th October 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,980 Times in 4,537 Posts

This:

I know you guys don't care for Styx, but he's super popular on 4chan

Thanks
    Thanked 6,806 Times in 4,311 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shami-Amourae View Post
    This:
    I said we are closer to the use of nuclear weapons than at any time since August 9, 1945, a few weeks back. *

A critical mass (no pun intended) of problems that (((they))) can no longer manage peacefully has come together.

Therefore, a "limited nuclear war" is actually in (((their))) interests.

Personally, I am not afraid because He told us through His servant, St. John, this was going to come to pass. Those not believers need to find whatever peace they can.

* http://gold-silver.us/forum/showthre...l=1#post855325
    The night has come upon us, and we have but two choices: to fear it, or to face it bravely while looking to the Light that cannot be overcome. John 8:12

Thanks

“'Offensive behavior toward Russia has a nuclear dimension,' Russian state TV presenter Dmitry Kiselyov said in his 'Vesti Nedelyi' program on Sunday. 'Moscow would react with nerves of iron to a Plan B,' he said, referring to any possible U.S. military strike in Syria.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...t-cold-war-low

Kiselyov is Russia's equivalent of Scott Pelley or David Muir, only more honest.
    The night has come upon us, and we have but two choices: to fear it, or to face it bravely while looking to the Light that cannot be overcome. John 8:12

Thanks

Russia tensions with US 'more dangerous' than during the Cold War

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7352996.html

Germany's foreign minister Frank-Walker Steinmeir says during the Cold War superpowers had 'red lines and respected them'