Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Chan Marriage and MTGOW Tracking Thread

Brew Guru
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,699 Times in 1,538 Posts

Re: Chan Marriage and MTGOW Tracking Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Jewboo View Post
    This isn't nature entropy. This is evil parasitic JEWS systematically exterminating us White goyim by openly mindfucking our females via "media" while us males passively watched in confused disbelief...cucked.

Unfortunately, the above seems to be true, especially the "confused disbelief" part.

My recent birthday put me over the hill, and I can't understand what has happened to the world I attained this age in.
    By way of decoction, thou shalt do wort.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to BrewTech For This Useful Post:

Jewboo (20th November 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,980 Times in 4,537 Posts

women your age are more into TYRONE and "Refugees Welcome" than White Millennial guys such as yourself.
    They are into fucking them, but they want to have kids with, and marry White guys far more than White guys do.

In truth, White females are more racially loyal than White guys are. White women are the most racially loyal of any racial group/gender. It's purely about hypergamy. White women are the most desired group, and want the highest quality men they can get (White men.) The Refugees Welcome shit is a giant shit test since White women want White men to stand up to them and take away their rights (I'm not joking). Feminism is a huge shit test.

https://i.postimg.cc/GmJ2sZnS/1489774437315.png

White women overwhelmingly prefer White men. White men go for non-White women almost 50% of the time UNLESS they are Niggers.

Asian women are also the LEAST loyal of any race/gender. They want the Big White Cock (BWC).

Civilization already collapsed.
    No civilization is alive and well.

What's going on is we've shifted from Christianity as a religion to Communism/Feminism as our official religion. The religious Christian "YOU'RE GOING TO HELL" Christian fundamentalists now have blue hair, and are screaming about Patriarchy. The US will simply look like Argentina in 20 years. That's where this is all going.

Feminism comes from Protestant Christianity. Catholicism had women uneducated, and they only became educated if they lived a life of chastity (nunnery), which nullified any negative effects of female nature. Catholics understood the danger of giving women rights (as do Muslims and Orthodox Jews.) This was the only way women could be educated in the old days. When Protestantism was created this doctrine was thrown out, and women were taught to read and write, which is where Feminism actually comes from. What we call Leftism/Communism/Egalitarianism is essentially politicized Female Nature. All Left-wing politics are politicized female thinking.

Civilization is increasing technology which is feminizing people further, which has created more instability. Technology has picked up the slack of Feminism ruining society, which has created a feedback loop forcing automation to be required to keep the lights on. I don't think that Feminism will outpace technology, but we'll see. I know Uncle Ted disagrees.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,223 Times in 2,640 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shami-Amourae View Post
    They are into fucking them, but they want to have kids with, and marry White guys far more than White guys do.

In truth, White females are more racially loyal than White guys are. White women are the most racially loyal of any racial group/gender. It's purely about hypergamy. White women are the most desired group, and want the highest quality men they can get (White men.) The Refugees Welcome shit is a giant shit test since White women want White men to stand up to them and take away their rights (I'm not joking). Feminism is a huge shit test.

https://i.postimg.cc/GmJ2sZnS/1489774437315.png

White women overwhelmingly prefer White men. White men go for non-White women almost 50% of the time UNLESS they are Niggers.

Asian women are also the LEAST loyal of any race/gender. They want the Big White Cock (BWC).

No civilization is alive and well.

What's going on is we've shifted from Christianity as a religion to Communism/Feminism as our official religion. The religious Christian "YOU'RE GOING TO HELL" Christian fundamentalists now have blue hair, and are screaming about Patriarchy. The US will simply look like Argentina in 20 years. That's where this is all going.

Feminism comes from Protestant Christianity. Catholicism had women uneducated, and they only became educated if they lived a life of chastity (nunnery), which nullified any negative effects of female nature. Catholics understood the danger of giving women rights (as do Muslims and Orthodox Jews.) This was the only way women could be educated in the old days. When Protestantism was created this doctrine was thrown out, and women were taught to read and write, which is where Feminism actually comes from. What we call Leftism/Communism/Egalitarianism is essentially politicized Female Nature. All Left-wing politics are politicized female thinking.

Civilization is increasing technology which is feminizing people further, which has created more instability. Technology has picked up the slack of Feminism ruining society, which has created a feedback loop forcing automation to be required to keep the lights on. I don't think that Feminism will outpace technology, but we'll see. I know Uncle Ted disagrees.
    Is this from the Onion?��
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

6. The Following User Says Thank You to mamboni For This Useful Post:

Jewboo (22nd November 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,980 Times in 4,537 Posts

Jews are opportunists. White people present weakness, and everyone else takes advantage of it. It's in their nature. We see the same patterns in every White country, regardless if Jews are present or not. White people inherently are cucks. Cucks are great for civilization building when technology is low and nations are strong, but as technology increases and the world gets smaller as a result this positive quality turns into a negative quality.

Jews have been trying to push the shame shit in Asia, but have gotten a lot of pushback since Asian people aren't as naturally cucked as White people are. Jews also have a giant advantage of looking White so can blend in easily. Asians understand and openly discuss what's going on.

In China leaders read books from Jews on how to manipulate and control White people, since Asians know Whites are cucks.
    https://www.tabletmag.com/jewish-lif...jewish-success
    https://forward.com/culture/344669/w...with-the-jews/

Everyone can see how easy it is to cuckold White people, and wants to get in on the action.

If White people are superior they wouldn't put up with any of this shit.

As I pointed out here: It was White people who gave Jews their power. White people live by principles and moral codes. This has always been our undoing with people who don't (literally everyone else.)

tl;dr: Blaming all our problems on Jews is retarded when the main problem is ourselves.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Shami-Amourae For This Useful Post:

madfranks (9th December 2019)

Thanks

HAMMERHAND'S THE MGTOW MOVIE 2019

Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mamboni View Post
    HAMMERHAND'S THE MGTOW MOVIE 2019
    Only has 3k views in two months because Jewtube put it behind a "Must Sign-In To Verify Age" gate.

I did watch it directly via Mamboni's link above but only in that tiny window. Grim future. Stay safe in MGTOW Monk mode guys. It's only going to get worse:

This "Sandman" guy has been the biggest MGTOW channel since forever and Jewtube is now openly killing him off.
    I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

Thanks

Only has 3k views in two months because Jewtube put it behind a "Must Sign-In To Verify Age" gate.

I did watch it directly via Mamboni's link above but only in that tiny window. Grim future. Stay safe in MGTOW Monk mode guys. It's only going to get worse:

This "Sandman" guy has been the biggest MGTOW channel since forever and Jewtube is now openly killing him off.
    The censorship of MGTOW by Youtube has been extreme. TPTB must be in a total panic. It follows that MGTOW is registering major impact on the mainstream. I'm amazed at this level of censorship control. Youtube is a fascist operation having absolutely no regard for free speech. In any event, MGTOW cannot be stopped. Just as the major networks are dying as they fade into irreverency, Youtube will be displaced by Bitshute and other alternative channels. The internet is the veritable Krell machine - it cannot be contained!

https://external-content.duckduckgo....jpg&f=1&nofb=1