Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Chan Marriage and MTGOW Tracking Thread

Thanks
    Thanked 7,980 Times in 4,537 Posts

Chan Marriage and MTGOW Tracking Thread

Wanted to start a thread tracking threads on 4Chan + 8Chan about how men feel hopeless with the current state of marriage and women in the West.

Post links here and discuss.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shami-Amourae For This Useful Post:

agnut (27th October 2018),Jewboo (17th November 2019)

Thanks

Re: Chan Marriage and MTGOW Tracking Thread

http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/61416533

http://national.deseretnews.com/arti...o-decline.html
    https://archive.is/lK4sg

>The marriage rate in America has hit a record low and is expected to drop even further next year, according to a company that specializes in wedding and fertility trend forecasts.

>Others have made similar findings. A Pew Research Center report recently said that one-fourth of millennials are likely to eschew marriage entirely.

The rates are expecting to fall even further this year. How do we get people to marry again?

http://img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/ima...9003923851.jpg

Palladium
    Thanks

How do we get people to marry again? Stop threatening to put men in jail for so-called "child support" or alimony. Simple, really.

Better still, get the state completely out of the marriage business altogether.

People used to get married in the church, and they recorded their marriage in their family bible. If you don't want to have anything to do with churches, then why bother with something so religious as a wedding ceremony? Just shack up and live like heathens, if that is your bent.

We got a long ways to go and a lot of undoing before men will get back into the mood of seeking marriage - it might take a couple of generations where men can run wild like rabbits before they find their spiritual roots again and decide to
    serve as responsible heads-of-households. But the state has to get completely out of the so-called "Family Law" business first, else we just continue to go downhill. If a man's house can't be his "castle", unassailable by any judge for anything other than credible CRIMINAL charges, then, why bother? Who wants ultimate responsibility without the concomitant ultimate authority?

5. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Jerrylynnb For This Useful Post:

agnut (27th October 2018),madfranks (19th January 2016),mamboni (7th May 2016),mick silver (19th January 2016),monty (19th January 2016),ShortJohnSilver (19th January 2016),SWRichmond (29th January 2016),woodman (20th January 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,956 Times in 4,576 Posts

No chance of the marriage situation changing anytime soon. The decline in marriage has been engineered to prepare for the NWO.

If you wanted to take over the minds of younger generations, would you rather have them come from stable 2 parent families, or rather see these children and young adults dysfunctional, coming from broken/single parents, hating women, seeing no value in them, seeing them as the enemy...they'd rather sit around all day masterbating to fantasy cartoons and perverted images on their computer screens and video games?

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EE_ For This Useful Post:

agnut (27th October 2018),collector (19th January 2016),Shami-Amourae (19th January 2016)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EE_ View Post
    or rather see these children and young adults dysfunctional, coming from broken/single parents, hating women, seeing no value in them, seeing them as the enemy...they'd rather sit around all day masterbating to fantasy cartoons and perverted images on their computer screens and video games?
    That's basically where I'm at. I'm so paranoid of being around women though, not that I'm girl-shy, but I think they can just scream RAEP, and put me in jail and take away everything I have on a whim. I'm literally correct to fear this I believe.

I don't hate women. Women are just being women. They should have never been given any power. This is why women were never allowed to vote or have any rights. The old timers were wise, and we shat all over that thinking we knew better with this equality crap. Arranged marriages and marriages with dowries makes a lot of sense now.

When I grew up and my parents divorced I literally saw all of my peer's parents divorcing around the same time. Out of maybe 20 friends I had maybe 2 of them didn't have their parents divorce. I tried dating but saw how crazy, manipulative, and complete liars women were and simply have abstained ever since. Everything seems so toxic that I just want to lock myself away, and never peek out the window.

I think Western civilization is doomed, and it may be best to just stand back, and insulate myself as much as possible so I can try to enjoy my life as much as possible. I'm thinking there will be a collapse in the next 20 years, and then people will become sane again. I'll still be old enough to have kids even then, and this seems like the most sane plan I currently have.

This is part of why I look at transhumanism as a potential out since everything else seems to bleak.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shami-Amourae For This Useful Post:

Jerrylynnb (19th January 2016),Shorty Harris (18th November 2019)

Great Value Carrots Silver Rocket Bitches!'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,122 Times in 590 Posts

And now with the advent of virtual and augmented reality, men will have even more desire to forgo formal relationships/marriage since their primary motivator (sex) will be fulfilled via technological means. It's a population controller's dream and territory we've never crossed before.
    everything we learn changes that which we know to be true

Thanks
    Thanked 7,956 Times in 4,576 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Rocket Bitches! View Post
    And now with the advent of virtual and augmented reality, men will have even more desire to forgo formal relationships/marriage since their primary motivator (sex) will be fulfilled via technological means. It's a population controller's dream and territory we've never crossed before.
    The only population the 'population controllers' want to control, are Caucasians.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EE_ For This Useful Post:

Down1 (20th January 2016),SWRichmond (29th January 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

"Somebody need to pay for my 15 kids"

http://static.vibe.com/files/slim-thug.jpg
    32 kids...pays no child support

http://cmsimg.shreveporttimes.com/ap...-child-support
    I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shami-Amourae View Post

This is part of why I look at transhumanism as a potential out since everything else seems to bleak.
    http://www.360nobs.com/wp-content/up...k6-740x431.jpg

I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,266 Times in 1,345 Posts

Merkel is getting actively involved in supporting families and the declining birth rate in Germany by supplying an ample number of sexually active young men to the country via a revolutionary new immigration program.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JohnQPublic For This Useful Post:

agnut (27th October 2018),Jewboo (19th January 2016),midnight rambler (24th January 2016),SWRichmond (29th January 2016)