Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Chan Marriage and MTGOW Tracking Thread

Thanks
    Thanked 7,956 Times in 4,576 Posts

Re: Chan Marriage and MTGOW Tracking Thread

Quote Originally Posted by EE_ View Post
    No chance of the marriage situation changing anytime soon. The decline in marriage has been engineered to prepare for the NWO.

If you wanted to take over the minds of younger generations, would you rather have them come from stable 2 parent families, or rather see these children and young adults dysfunctional, coming from broken/single parents, hating women, seeing no value in them, seeing them as the enemy...they'd rather sit around all day masterbating to fantasy cartoons and perverted images on their computer screens and video games?

Thanks
    Thanked 7,980 Times in 4,537 Posts

http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/61666844

70% of all men under the age of 35 are not married.
    >http://cnsnews.com/news/article/barb...re-not-married

Why is this significant? It is significant because that means the vast majority of the men in our generation are MGTOW and they don't even realize it. They became MGTOW naturally, without having to be encouraged to do so.

Reject marriage. Let the other shoe of the feminist movement drop.

http://img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/ima...6532230722.png

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shami-Amourae For This Useful Post:

Hillbilly (22nd January 2016),vacuum (22nd January 2016)

Gold
    Thanks

shami, you and your generation are a bunch of pussified wimps. Your man in the example above, instead of being cuckolded should have taken a baseball bat and beat the living crap out of the man with his wife. Women need a strong man they can respect. Not a wimp. Act like a man for Christ sakes and quit making excuses and being a masturbating little punk... I can't believe you'd even admit to that...

5. The Following User Says Thank You to skid For This Useful Post:

mick silver (22nd January 2016)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by skid View Post
    shami, you and your generation are a bunch of pussified wimps. Your man in the example above, instead of being cuckolded should have taken a baseball bat and beat the living crap out of the man with his wife. Women need a strong man they can respect. Not a wimp. Act like a man for Christ sakes and quit making excuses and being a masturbating little punk... I can't believe you'd even admit to that...
    I don't support this stuff actually. I'm just documenting what's going on.

I am quoting what people are saying, these aren't my original words. Check out the links I'm giving so you can see for yourself.

I've been hanging around 4Chan and 8Chan a lot lately, and using the language/thinking they do. I'm mirroring it a lot on this forum since I think it's important. I think a lot of people don't get what I'm doing, and thinking I'm something I'm not.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Shami-Amourae For This Useful Post:

madfranks (21st January 2016)

Gold
    Thanks

It's up to the man to make the rules. You're documenting worst case scenarios which I can see is killing your morale. Go find a women, tell her she's beautiful and smart and marry her. Have some kids and enjoy life but always let her know who is the boss. If possible have her stay home and not work so she can cook real food and raise the children. She'll respect you for that... Worked for me for 30 years...

9. The Following User Says Thank You to skid For This Useful Post:

mick silver (22nd January 2016)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by skid View Post
    It's up to the man to make the rules. You're documenting worst case scenarios which I can see is killing your morale. Go find a women, tell her she's beautiful and smart and marry her. Have some kids and enjoy life but always let her know who is the boss. If possible have her stay home and not work so she can cook real food and raise the children. She'll respect you for that... Worked for me for 30 years...
    To be fair women aren't like what they were 30 years ago. 3rd wave feminism has turned a majority of women into literal vampires. The older women get, and the faster their looks fade, the more they will decide to be less crazy to prevent becoming cat ladies. The women who don't get husbands usually turn to hardcore Leftist causes like Rapefugees Welcoming parties.

Related:

If I did something I'd probably have a girlfriend, but never married unless I was with the woman for like 20 years or something. You can have kids and cohabitate without marriage.

This basically:
    http://img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/ima...8871151356.jpg

What's ultimately going on is women are turning into men, and men are turning into women. Technology has totally fucked everyone up.

Basically I agree with a lot of the points MTGOW make, but it's fucking retarded at the end of the day since following this path is the end of civilization, quite literally. You're also a failure at life if you don't produce offspring. That's the primary reason you exist.

Palladium
    Thanks

Skid, since your wife never called a lawyer on you (you say for 30 years), don't you think it is a bit presumptuous to assume that all the other millions of men were "wimps"? I, and many millions of my contemporaries, married BEFORE they had any such of a thing as "no-fault" divorce. When we married, the ONLY avenue for divorce was to "SHOW CAUSE", and, that protected both men and women from frivolous persecution in a court of law.

After my contemporaries and I married, then, the lawmakers IGNORED the US constitutional prohibition against "ex post facto" prosecution (prosecuting someone under a law passed after the fact) and began prosecuting husbands by the millions (I read it was about 50%), even though they had all married BEFORE "no-fault" divorce became law.

So, how can any reasonable person call these unlucky men "wimps"? I can assure you that I witnessed many of my co-workers (in a highly technical field) come to work white as a ghost and losing EVERYTHING because their foolish wives got talked into calling a lawyer due to nothing more than a typical disagreement.

I can state categorically that these men were anything but "wimps" - they were two-fisted men that I would stand by in a real fight to the end. But NO MAN can stand against the law, and, the bailiffs who serve these "family" courts (so-called) are sadist who just LOVE to hunt down men that are quick to call others "wimps" and just beat the shit out of them and toss them in the clink to "cool off" before the get hauled before the judge to find out just how small and insignificant they are.

It was very much like jumping into a swimming pool (getting married before 1965), swimming out to the center of the pool and enjoying the water, and, find out, to your dismay, that someone let sharks into the pool. You'd scramble to get to the edge and OUT OF THE POOL before getting bit. Okay, so you got lucky and your wife didn't call a lawyer during the 30 years - that just means you were lucky because the sharks were swimming around you all during that time, just waiting for your wife to make that call during a weak moment - then you'd find out what a "wimp" is.

Were the Christians that got fed to the lions "wimps"? I just ask you to consider the plight of men who are unlucky enough that their wives impetuously called a lawyer - after that, it is ALL OVER.

One last incident, which happened to a very good friend of mine, who was a retired NAVY JET PILOT. This guy was as two-fisted as you can get - he'd beat the fuck out of anybody that wanted to get it on. He took off from carriers with nukes under his fuselage and landed on the rocky decks of carriers all the while it was heaving and bobbing up and down as much as 20 feet. And he, like you, called me a "wimp" (even though he was a good friend of mine) because of how badly destroyed I was by "no-fault" divorce, but I will never forget that day he came to work to report that when he got home the night before, he had a deputy and a lawyer there giving him 30 minutes to get his stuff and get out of the house. His Navy wife of 20 years had called a lawyer (on a whim), and, that was the end of his marriage. He was like a whipped puppy. A big gorilla of a man, who could have knocked the shit out of both the deputy and the lawyer with ONE BLOW, was broken.

You need to think your attitude about the plight of men who get chewed up in these unfair and satanic "divorce" courts a little deeper. Bad laws that allow a few to slip away (as you did, lucky YOU) doesn't mean those who got grabbed are "wimps" - just the odds came down against them. That's all - just bad laws.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jerrylynnb For This Useful Post:

Cebu_4_2 (22nd January 2016),Hitch (22nd January 2016),Jewboo (21st January 2016),madfranks (21st January 2016),mamboni (7th May 2016),Shami-Amourae (21st January 2016)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jewboo View Post
    Quoted for truth.
    -Hillbilly 8)

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,691 Times in 2,328 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hillbilly View Post
    Quoted for truth.
    Quoted for quoted for truth. All you need to do is gain 20 lbs of muscle to see this truth with your own eyes. Your integrity, what you say, your knowledge, none of that matters anymore.

Eat steak, lift heavy weights, and that is our mating system, summed up. It's actually hard to complain about, the answer is so simple...

We've gone back to several thousand years to basic instinct. The biggest swinging dick on the block mates with 90% of the women. You have two choices, complain and ignore women, or bulk up, sleep with as many as possible, and let the taxpayers raise your kids. That's it, summed up as simple as possible. Take your choice, live your life, and try not to worry about it.

Don't get married.

What a great system for humanity! Thanks feminism. Thanks .gov, and thanks media for pushing it all. I'm glad we've reached equality finally and everyone is happy.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Hitch For This Useful Post:

SWRichmond (29th January 2016)

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,691 Times in 2,328 Posts

I have a question for the forum. Specifically, Sprectrism, 7th Trump, and the more religious members. Christians, people that believe in the Bible and the word of God.

I feel like men these days have a choice in life. Either pursue what pleases women, and hopefully raising a family, or...pursuing a path of freedom.

The pursuing the women/family path. Well, you've got laws against you, you've got media against you, you place a lot of faith in that you've been lucky enough to pair with a gal who's honest, hopefully. I have a lot of family that are in happy marriages, I know that exists.

Or you just got MGTOW. Don't commit, easy sex is there if you want it, just go get it, but use a condom and a keen eye for evil feminists.

I think about what Jesus would ask of us, as men. Marriage, since the state took over, is evil I think, because it rewards sins and punishes folks who try to do well. So, God, logically, can't look at our current marriage system and give a thumbs up. So, is he really against MGTOW movement? Men, trying to take control of their own lives, in a system that wants to take it away from us...is that really a sinful life.

Basically, can a man remain single, celibate, and live a life God would want of us?

I don't like how society tells me that I'm a loser if I'm not having sex with a woman. I feel pressured to go out and have sex with women I don't care about. Guys talk about this stuff. I've fallen into this path before, it is not rewarding at all.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Hitch For This Useful Post:

Jerrylynnb (22nd January 2016)