Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Wait! Wait! Listen to me!

Thanks
    Thanked 7,980 Times in 4,537 Posts

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

Re: Wait! Wait! Listen to me!

68 warrants should if anything re-ignite the Liberty movement, if there was one to begin with... Better dead than red? They have to pry it out of my cold dead hands? Instead people go and huddle down in holes in the ground, as long as the hole has free wifi?

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

Accused Oregon refuge occupier cites devil, demands damages from U.S.

A woman charged with conspiracy in the takeover of an Oregon wildlife refuge last month has filed a rambling counter-complaint in which she accuses the federal government of working for the devil and demands $666,666,666,666.66 in damages.Shawna Cox, who made headlines by challenging the FBI's version of the events leading up to the death Robert "LaVoy" Finicum, another of the occupants, said she and the other occupiers were victims of numerous crimes committed by mercenaries and foreign agents.

"I claim I and the others involved in these actions have suffered damages from the works of the devil in excess of $666,666,666,666.66," Cox wrote in a complaint filed in federal court in Oregon on Wednesday. The number "666" comes from the Book of Revelation in the New Testament, and is believed by some fundamentalist Christians to signify the "beast" or the anti-Christ.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/accused-oregon-refuge-occupier-cites-devil-demands-damages-from-us/ar-BBpDzAl?li=BBnb4R7

I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

Thanks

Thanks
    Thanked 8,331 Times in 5,107 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jewboo View Post

Reality

Reality

Reality

Reality

Total Fiction

Posting "ain't it awful" and "muh Constitution" is just bleating. Dressing up in camo on the weekends with beer buddies is pathetic. Meanwhile back in Real America today:

1. In some instances, of course, ignorance coupled with sloth provides a sufficient explanation. Unfortunately, the ranks of self-styled “constitutionalists” and “patriots” these days are filled to overflowing with people whose heads are stuffed with glittering ideas and glib phrases which they have picked up second-hand, but the demerits and other limitations of which they have never bothered to investigate for themselves. Had they performed the requisite research, they would know that “[a] well regulated Militia” must be “regulated” by government, because every such Militia is and must be a governmental establishment in its own right, as has been the case throughout American history. They do not know this—and do not care that they do not know it—because to appear as “experts” by pouring out gibberish across the Internet for consumption by an uniformed and gullible public is far easier than pouring over history books for their own edification.
    Dr. Edwin M. Vieira Jr.

http://newswithviews.com/Vieira/edwin271.htm
    The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

Thanks

Deadbeat 3 Percenter President

Idaho patriot group leader filed bankruptcy after Malheur visit

When Brandon Curtiss visited the Malheur Wildlife Refuge outside Burns, Ore., in January, he told a reporter from The Oregonian newspaper he had “built a property management company from scratch.”

Curtiss, 42, founder and president of Three Percent of Idaho, had joined a group of armed men who set up a security perimeter near the refuge. He told The Oregonian they were there to form a buffer zone between occupation leader Ammon Bundy, of Emmett, the FBI and the Harney County sheriff to de-escalate the situation and prevent a massacre. The Idaho group, which promotes “freedom, liberty and the Constitution,” according to its website, said it did not condone the 41-day occupation. Members said they came to Burns to protest the prison sentences of local ranchers Dwight and Steven Hammond for arson on federal land.

The owner of Curtiss Property Management in Meridian, Curtiss told the reporter he managed 100 to 150 properties, yet records show he has left a trail of unpaid bills and was sued by the owners of two properties he managed for failing to turn over rent money he collected from apartment residents. Curtiss initially could not be reached for comment for this report. In an email to The Idaho Statesman on Monday, he said the story did not represent “the facts as they are.” When asked to elaborate, he declined.

Three weeks after speaking to The Oregonian reporter, Curtiss filed for bankruptcy protection — for the third time. In a deposition for one of the lawsuits he said there were no shareholder payouts because the management firm “is not a profitable company.”

Curtiss and his wife, Stephanie, filed for Chapter 7 bankruptcy on Feb. 3 in Boise. The Meridian couple claims debts of $235,000, with listed assets of $13,230. This filing follows a 2009 bankruptcy in which Curtiss owed about $140,000 and a 2001 filing from which documents are not available. The bulk of Curtiss’ $186,286 in credit card debt, collection agency charges and bank loans were incurred between 2013 and 2015, according to bankruptcy court documents. Of that, $84,458 was for vehicle leases taken out in 2014 and 2015: a 2015 Dodge Ram pickup, a 2012 Chrysler car and a 2014 Open Range travel trailer. The pickup and the trailer were leased by the property management company, which is not involved in the bankruptcy. There was also $31,377 in medical charges. The largest bill, $24,011 from St. Luke’s, was incurred in November.

Curtiss also owes $1,800 in child support payments dating back to 1992, according to the petition. He listed $2,300 in monthly income from his business. His wife listed $3,700 in monthly income from her work as a hair stylist.

A Portland-area couple, Aaron and Leslie Boyce, hired Curtiss in March 2013 to manage two four-plex apartment buildings they bought near West Fairview Avenue and North Cloverdale Road. Curtiss found tenants for the newly built units and collected security deposits and $6,670 in monthly rent. He was paid 5 percent as his monthly fee. Curtiss made accounting mistakes that led to shortages in the amount of money he turned over to the Boyces, they said. For instance, they said, one tenant was charged pro-rated rent rather than the full amount. The owners also claimed they were charged for utility costs that should have been billed to the tenants and that he improperly retained late fees. By November 2013, Curtiss failed to remit any rent money, although he claimed to have twice mailed checks to the Boyces. He said he used an overnight delivery service but had no receipts. He later made a partial payment but continued to collect rents after the Boyces canceled their contract and had another management company take over, according to court records. In a civil case decided late last year, Ada County District Judge Patrick Owen awarded the Boyces $19,726, plus $48,823 in attorney fees and costs. The judgment was against the property management company, so it is not part of the bankruptcy.

Owen said the case was a “typical breach of contract action,” but became “exceptional” because of Curtiss’ behavior. “Curtiss avoided service for over a month, missed the deadline to respond to the complaint, agreed to mediate, but then just prior to mediation, refused to participate even though the Boyces had purchased plane tickets to attend the mediation,” Owen wrote. The judge went on to say that Curtiss, who once spent a decade as a police officer in North Idaho, created such a conflict that his attorney withdrew from the case, causing additional costs and delays. Curtiss also failed to deposit $12,016 from a partial pre-trial judgment into a court trust account as directed by Owen. “He has not paid us a dime,” Leslie Boyce said. “Hiring him was the worst, most costly mistake we’ve ever made. Battling Brandon Curtiss in court for two years to get our money back wiped out our savings and caused a great deal of stress.”

http://www.idahostatesman.com/news/l...e68581597.html

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Idaho State Police investigating property management company

BOISE -- Idaho State Police is now investigating a Treasure Valley property management owner after receiving several complaints, the bulk of which are from his clients who say he owes them money.

Property manager Brandon Curtiss, owner of Liberty Property Management and Curtiss Property Management, is no longer contracted by those clients because they claim that he is withholding collected rent payments. I don't know where the money is going," property owner and former client, Scott Amos, said, "I know where it's not going." Property owners like Amos say Curtiss collected rent from tenants but didn't give the property owners that money. "It's a little disgusting, discouraging. You know, we put our heart and soul into fixing these houses up," Amos added.

But Curtiss, also president of the group 3% of Idaho, says those claims are absolutely untrue. "We keep copies of everything, we don't withhold rents from our owners," Curtiss told KTVB. Amos was a client of Liberty Property Management for a few years until problems arose.

"He was two months late paying me rent, he finally wrote me a check, and the check bounced. He told me the check cleared his bank and said I was lying," Amos said. Amos tells us Curtiss was also upcharging him on commission throughout his entire contract, which Curtiss says was an accounting mistake that they made up for.

"I started doing research on the guy and found forty other individuals in the same situation as myself," Amos said.

Amos says he started receiving threats from Curtiss after that, so he decided to cancel his accounts. "He appears to be taking money which doesn't belong to him," Amos told KTVB. Amos and several of Curtiss's other clients, along with some former tenants, met with the Idaho Attorney General's Office in early April to file complaints, claiming Curtiss owes them thousands of dollars. "We've had some things that have come about because people are wanting to revisit old things, previous clients," Curtiss said. "But a lot of that stuff had already been handled and closed." Those clients also say Curtiss kept tenants' payments and deposits after the property owners canceled their contracts with him. Curtiss tells KTVB that is absolutely false. When asked if he ever demanded rent from a tenant at a property he no longer managed, he said:

"No. That was outside of our management agreement period, no." Curtiss says his property management company reserves the right to withhold final funds for an extra 30 days to make sure there are no outstanding bills. "Allegations of fraud and embezzlement and all these things are absolutely false, they are not true. They're not going to find anything happening," Curtiss said. Along with the ISP investigation, Curtiss is facing legal action from Martinique Properties LLC in Meridian. According to the Idaho Repository, he had a civil case filed against him in 2013 from property owners, Leslie and Aaron Boyce.

http://www.ktvb.com/news/isp-investigating-property-management-company/193427742

Patriot

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Jewboo For This Useful Post:

monty (15th May 2016)

Thanks

Re: Deadbeat 3 Percenter President

Wisconsin Militia Captain calling for 10,000 milita members to surround federal courthouse in Portland Oregon September 7.

Karl P. Koenigs

Yesterday at 8:59am ·

---> TEN THOUSAND ARMED Constitutional American Militia Freedom Forces being CALLED UP to surround the Portland Oregon Courthouse on September 7th. <--> To ENFORCE:

> ARTICLE I Section 8 clause 17 of The Constitution, pursuant to the Ninth and TENTH Amendments,
    > The Ninth Amendment
    > The TENTH Amendment
    > The Supremacy clauses 2 & 3 of ARTICLE VI
    > Article IV Section 4 "guarantee" to each one of our home Countries of "a Republican form of Government".
    > The supreme laws of the land.

---> Forward to all American Militia Freedom Forces Units across the Union.

Ammon and Ryan Bundy and several other Constitutional Patriots have a September 7th Trial for "Spreading the virus" of Ninth and TENTH Amendment law and order upon our tyrannical despotic usurper enemies of our Constitution when they took over the Malheur Wildlife Refuge land that IS NOT allowed to be owned or managed by the U.S. Government according to Article I Section 8 clause 17 pursuant to the TENTH Amendment and the Equal Footing Doctrine.
    ============================================

ARTICLE I Section 8 clause 17:

To exercise exclusive Legislation in all Cases whatsoever, over such District (not exceeding ten Miles square) as may, by Cession of particular States, and the acceptance of Congress, become the Seat of the Government of the United States (Washington DC), and to exercise like Authority over all Places purchased by the Consent of the Legislature of the State in which the Same shall be, for the Erection of Forts, Magazines, Arsenals, dock-Yards, and other needful Buildings
    ===========================================

The CORRUPT COURT will not even allow Article I Section 8 clause 17 or The TENTH Amendment, to be brought up in Court!
    THERE IS NO JUSTICE...
    THERE IS NO CONSTITUTION...
    THERE IS NO PEACE...
    ONLY TYRANNY

and the U.S. Government burning down homes, businesses, mines, ranches, farms and cattle ALIVE in the West. And, the FEDcoats are MOVING EAST ACROSS THE REPUBLIC to Attack Americans now... Just as they did here:
    https://youtu.be/Aeeclad8G3E

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Judge Anna Brown, Portland Oregon Courthouse, is supporting FROM THE BENCH:

> the U.S. Government disobeying ARTICLE I Section 8 clause 17,

> Double Jeopardy of Dwight and Steve Hammond,

> DISOBEYING the TENTH Amendment in its entirety

> Hillary Clinton and the Clinton Foundation's sale of American Western lands, assets and uranium to Uranium One (The Russians).

> and the burning of cattle ALIVE, burning American family homes, burning businesses, burning ranches, burning farms, and burning out miners.

> The cold blooded EXECUTION of the honorable and noble Constitutional Patriot LaVoy Finicum by State of Oregon Bluecoats (State Troopers) and the FBI FEDcoat hit squad in a Joint Federal and State of Oregon Operation. Watch the Bluecoats and FEDcoats murder LaVoy Finicum, with his hands up, here: https://youtu.be/uH4PInHFfOc

> The Bluecoat and FEDcoat attempted murder of 18 year old Victoria Sharp�, Shawna Cox, and Ryan Bundy who still has a bullet lodged in his shoulder from the attack. Watch the Bluecoats (Oregon State Troopers) and FBI FEDcoats attempt to murder them here: https://youtu.be/YWLHiU8gYWY

IT IS TIME FOR WE THE PEOPLE TO PUT A STOP TO IT!
    PASS THE WORD...

================================================
    The Courthouse is located at 1000 S.W. Third Ave, Portland, Oregon between S.W. Salmon and S.W. Main Streets. Photo identification required to enter the Courthouse. The Courthouse is open 7:00AM to 5:00PM Monday through Friday. For security purposes, there is no parking around the perimeter of the Courthouse; however, there is metered parking on adjacent streets and a Smart Park on the corner of Yamhill and Third Avenue.

Public transportation is available to the courthouse, as well. There is a MAX stop about three blocks away. If you choose MAX get off at either the "Morrison/SW Third" stop (Westbound) or "Yamhill" stop (Eastbound.)

There are also several Trimet bus lines which stop across the street.

Brand Thornton� Brandon Curtiss� Carl Brammann� Matthew Wandersee� John Lamb� James Sparks� James Morris� Gavin Seim for Liberty� Ted Visner�

30 Likes12 Comments75 Shares

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...c_location=ufi

The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

Jewboo (25th August 2016)

Thanks

Wait! Wait! Listen to me!

Proof apparently that our existing Judicial system actually works:

Bundy Brothers Acquitted in Takeover of Oregon Wildlife Refuge

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Jewboo For This Useful Post:

Neuro (27th October 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

Proof apparently that our existing Judicial system actually works:

Bundy Brothers Acquitted in Takeover of Oregon Wildlife Refuge

This makes it even worse!
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

Thanks

Re: Deadbeat 3 Percenter President

Idaho patriot group leader filed bankruptcy after Malheur visit

When Brandon Curtiss visited the Malheur Wildlife Refuge outside Burns, Ore., in January, he told a reporter from The Oregonian newspaper he had “built a property management company from scratch.”

Curtiss, 42, founder and president of Three Percent of Idaho, had joined a group of armed men who set up a security perimeter near the refuge. He told The Oregonian they were there to form a buffer zone between occupation leader Ammon Bundy, of Emmett, the FBI and the Harney County sheriff to de-escalate the situation and prevent a massacre. The Idaho group, which promotes “freedom, liberty and the Constitution,” according to its website, said it did not condone the 41-day occupation. Members said they came to Burns to protest the prison sentences of local ranchers Dwight and Steven Hammond for arson on federal land.

The owner of Curtiss Property Management in Meridian, Curtiss told the reporter he managed 100 to 150 properties, yet records show he has left a trail of unpaid bills and was sued by the owners of two properties he managed for failing to turn over rent money he collected from apartment residents. Curtiss initially could not be reached for comment for this report. In an email to The Idaho Statesman on Monday, he said the story did not represent “the facts as they are.” When asked to elaborate, he declined.

Three weeks after speaking to The Oregonian reporter, Curtiss filed for bankruptcy protection — for the third time. In a deposition for one of the lawsuits he said there were no shareholder payouts because the management firm “is not a profitable company.”

Curtiss and his wife, Stephanie, filed for Chapter 7 bankruptcy on Feb. 3 in Boise. The Meridian couple claims debts of $235,000, with listed assets of $13,230. This filing follows a 2009 bankruptcy in which Curtiss owed about $140,000 and a 2001 filing from which documents are not available. The bulk of Curtiss’ $186,286 in credit card debt, collection agency charges and bank loans were incurred between 2013 and 2015, according to bankruptcy court documents. Of that, $84,458 was for vehicle leases taken out in 2014 and 2015: a 2015 Dodge Ram pickup, a 2012 Chrysler car and a 2014 Open Range travel trailer. The pickup and the trailer were leased by the property management company, which is not involved in the bankruptcy. There was also $31,377 in medical charges. The largest bill, $24,011 from St. Luke’s, was incurred in November.

Curtiss also owes $1,800 in child support payments dating back to 1992, according to the petition. He listed $2,300 in monthly income from his business. His wife listed $3,700 in monthly income from her work as a hair stylist.

A Portland-area couple, Aaron and Leslie Boyce, hired Curtiss in March 2013 to manage two four-plex apartment buildings they bought near West Fairview Avenue and North Cloverdale Road. Curtiss found tenants for the newly built units and collected security deposits and $6,670 in monthly rent. He was paid 5 percent as his monthly fee. Curtiss made accounting mistakes that led to shortages in the amount of money he turned over to the Boyces, they said. For instance, they said, one tenant was charged pro-rated rent rather than the full amount. The owners also claimed they were charged for utility costs that should have been billed to the tenants and that he improperly retained late fees. By November 2013, Curtiss failed to remit any rent money, although he claimed to have twice mailed checks to the Boyces. He said he used an overnight delivery service but had no receipts. He later made a partial payment but continued to collect rents after the Boyces canceled their contract and had another management company take over, according to court records. In a civil case decided late last year, Ada County District Judge Patrick Owen awarded the Boyces $19,726, plus $48,823 in attorney fees and costs. The judgment was against the property management company, so it is not part of the bankruptcy.

Owen said the case was a “typical breach of contract action,” but became “exceptional” because of Curtiss’ behavior. “Curtiss avoided service for over a month, missed the deadline to respond to the complaint, agreed to mediate, but then just prior to mediation, refused to participate even though the Boyces had purchased plane tickets to attend the mediation,” Owen wrote. The judge went on to say that Curtiss, who once spent a decade as a police officer in North Idaho, created such a conflict that his attorney withdrew from the case, causing additional costs and delays. Curtiss also failed to deposit $12,016 from a partial pre-trial judgment into a court trust account as directed by Owen. “He has not paid us a dime,” Leslie Boyce said. “Hiring him was the worst, most costly mistake we’ve ever made. Battling Brandon Curtiss in court for two years to get our money back wiped out our savings and caused a great deal of stress.”

http://www.idahostatesman.com/news/l...e68581597.html

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Idaho State Police investigating property management company

BOISE -- Idaho State Police is now investigating a Treasure Valley property management owner after receiving several complaints, the bulk of which are from his clients who say he owes them money.

Property manager Brandon Curtiss, owner of Liberty Property Management and Curtiss Property Management, is no longer contracted by those clients because they claim that he is withholding collected rent payments. I don't know where the money is going," property owner and former client, Scott Amos, said, "I know where it's not going." Property owners like Amos say Curtiss collected rent from tenants but didn't give the property owners that money. "It's a little disgusting, discouraging. You know, we put our heart and soul into fixing these houses up," Amos added.

But Curtiss, also president of the group 3% of Idaho, says those claims are absolutely untrue. "We keep copies of everything, we don't withhold rents from our owners," Curtiss told KTVB. Amos was a client of Liberty Property Management for a few years until problems arose.

"He was two months late paying me rent, he finally wrote me a check, and the check bounced. He told me the check cleared his bank and said I was lying," Amos said. Amos tells us Curtiss was also upcharging him on commission throughout his entire contract, which Curtiss says was an accounting mistake that they made up for.

"I started doing research on the guy and found forty other individuals in the same situation as myself," Amos said.

Amos says he started receiving threats from Curtiss after that, so he decided to cancel his accounts. "He appears to be taking money which doesn't belong to him," Amos told KTVB. Amos and several of Curtiss's other clients, along with some former tenants, met with the Idaho Attorney General's Office in early April to file complaints, claiming Curtiss owes them thousands of dollars. "We've had some things that have come about because people are wanting to revisit old things, previous clients," Curtiss said. "But a lot of that stuff had already been handled and closed." Those clients also say Curtiss kept tenants' payments and deposits after the property owners canceled their contracts with him. Curtiss tells KTVB that is absolutely false. When asked if he ever demanded rent from a tenant at a property he no longer managed, he said:

"No. That was outside of our management agreement period, no." Curtiss says his property management company reserves the right to withhold final funds for an extra 30 days to make sure there are no outstanding bills. "Allegations of fraud and embezzlement and all these things are absolutely false, they are not true. They're not going to find anything happening," Curtiss said. Along with the ISP investigation, Curtiss is facing legal action from Martinique Properties LLC in Meridian. According to the Idaho Repository, he had a civil case filed against him in 2013 from property owners, Leslie and Aaron Boyce.

http://www.ktvb.com/news/isp-investigating-property-management-company/193427742

Patriot

Brandon Curtiss arrested

https://youtu.be/ltla-QL6VNI

14. The Following User Says Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

Jewboo (17th February 2017)