Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Wait! Wait! Listen to me!

Thanks
    Thanked 8,335 Times in 5,109 Posts

Re: Deadbeat 3 Percenter President

No need to apologize to me, I figured out who Brandon Curtiss really is way back in 2016. I suspect if he hadn’t bailed out at Malheur when he did LaVoy Finicum may not have been murdered.

Who is the group in the foto? With apologies to Brother Monty

The only one I recognize is Stewart Rhodes of Oathkeepers. The others must be Oathkeepers also. They don’t look like a “well regulated #2A Militia” to me. I have no affiliation with the Oathkeepers or any other so called Militia.

No Militia of the Constitutional variety has existed in the United States since 1903 when Congress unconstitutionally disestablished the Article II §2 Clause 1 Militia of the several States who were totally civilian, organized under state statutes.

It was about 1903 when the “progressives” (another name for communist jews) began to gain control of Congress and blessed us with the Federal Reserve, Income Tax and the 17th Amendment and a host of other unconstitutional acts.

Now 116 years later they have almost gotten us completely propagandized, mind controlled, incapable of any kind of rational thought process and soon will have us disarmed then they will usher in their one world government.

The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

Bigjon (26th November 2019),hoarder (25th November 2019),Jewboo (25th November 2019),midnight rambler (25th November 2019),osoab (1st January 2020),Tumbleweed (31st December 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by monty View Post

Now 116 years later they have almost gotten us completely propagandized, mind controlled, incapable of any kind of rational thought process and soon will have us disarmed then they will usher in their one world government.

Watch this video Monty and it is obvious that no civilian "Militia" can realistically take on our own military. The scary thing now in 2020 is that "our" military is no longer fellow Whitey.

In hindsight GIM1 was sadly naive goyim delusion just like silver was supposed to be a better "investment" than Jew Wall Street.

We need to finally own our prior GIM1 naivete in 2020...

I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Jewboo For This Useful Post:

monty (31st December 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,223 Times in 2,640 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jewboo View Post

Watch this video Monty and it is obvious that no civilian "Militia" can realistically take on our own military. The scary thing now in 2020 is that "our" military is no longer fellow Whitey.

In hindsight GIM1 was sadly naive goyim delusion just like silver was supposed to be a better "investment" than Jew Wall Street.

FWIIW that's a video game.
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mamboni View Post
    FWIIW that's a video game.

They keep all the REAL VIDEOS behind "sign in to prove age" walls.

Even County Sheriffs now have these night-vision helicopters.
    I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Jewboo For This Useful Post:

Tumbleweed (31st December 2019)

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,855 Times in 7,912 Posts

Even County Sheriffs now have these night-vision helicopters.
    lol How funny. That article talks about “night vision infrared technology.” Night vision is a magnification of available light ​whereas infrared devices convert (invisible to the human eye) infrared wavelengths to a visible image and can be used day or night. Obviously night vision only works at night.

IR devices are not some sort of magic - if cover prevents you from seeing something with your naked eyes then an IR device is not going to ‘see’ it, eg if someone hides under a car when a helicopter with an IR camera flies overhead then the IR camera will not detect the body heat whatsoever. However, depending upon the ambient temperature and how recently someone momentarily ‘deposited’ some heat energy on a surface then an IR device *may* detect that residual heat.
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

Thanks
    Thanked 8,335 Times in 5,109 Posts

I think this says it all:

http://gold-silver.us/forum/showthre...864#post953864
    The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

10. The Following User Says Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

Jewboo (31st December 2019)

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,855 Times in 7,912 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by monty View Post
    That's one opinion. I base my opinion on this, at least this is what I'm praying and working toward:

if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

12. The Following User Says Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

monty (31st December 2019)