Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: US Marshals arresting people for not paying their federal student loans

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,841 Times in 7,906 Posts

Re: US Marshals arresting people for not paying their federal student loans

ONLY a complete moron would be unable to make the connection between the International Workingmen's Association (aka First International, the very beginning of unions) and unions. lol
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

Thanks
    Thanked 2,058 Times in 1,395 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by midnight rambler View Post
    ONLY a complete moron would be unable to make the connection between the International Workingmen's Association (aka First International, the very beginning of unions) and unions. lol
    I don't make the connection because I don't think about it.

As far as the US marshals' jobs creation program ... chasing down student loans -- it is just like a slow motion fvcking Civil War. When you consider all the cops kicking in people's heads.

That's one reason I don't know the details of Jews & unions ... I save every article about police brutality I can find.

If I started chasing down articles about unions, it would cut into my time studying police brutality. / semi-sarc
    Retired Director Morris Waxler says the FDA did not do their job for 15 years - and is not now.

HelpStopLASIK.com

Thanks

I don't make the connection because I don't think about it.
    I learned about the connection between unions and Marxist Communism in a high school history class. Anyone who doesn't possess this knowledge should sue the school district they got their 'education' from since obviously they didn't get an education.
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

BANNED (Permanent)
    Thanks

Only a complete moron would keep saying "unable to make the connect" when you don't make any connectionto begin with.
    Its obvious you cant make any connection or you would spell it out but all you can do is pretend there is a connection that nobody seems to understand but you.

The IBEW isn't communist at all. It stands for "International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers"...how is that even related to the USSR party?
    At the time of the IBEW's conception the 50 union states (or several states) were their very own nation state (international). The USofA is international within all the several states.

Thanks

Only the delusional (or very willfully ignorant) are unable to see the EXTREMELY CLEAR nexus between Marxist Communism (via the International Workingmen's Association) and unions. Unions would have NEVER come into existence without Karl Marx planting the seed and then nurturing it to fruition. Unions are rooted in Communism, period. NO ONE who knows history can, or will, deny this.

BANNED (Permanent)
    Thanks

Only the delusional (or very willfully ignorant) are unable to see the EXTREMELY CLEAR nexus between Marxist Communism (via the International Workingmen's Association) and unions. Unions would have NEVER come into existence without Karl Marx planting the seed and then nurturing it to fruition. Unions are rooted in Communism, period. NO ONE who knows history can, or will, deny this.
    So I guess America with its union states are down to the core communist huh?

Bahahahahaha.............

BANNED (Permanent)
    Thanks

Well if you want people to read (believe) your lies maybe connect the dots for them?

Smatter midnight? I see your desperate to try and go after my character with such vigilance of a rabid jewish communist....all lies of course.
    You got nothing but a complete made up lie trying to connect the IBEW to your beloved jewish communist theology.
    You cant because they arent connected....but you'll try your damnest to the extent of making up lies and posting links that have nothing at all to do with the IBEW.
    The IBEW was founded by an American electrician who fought to get the 40 hour work week (and the weekend)...and succeeded. You wouldnt have the 40 work week or a weekend without the IBEW stepping up to the plate.
    What you'd have are sweat shops that communist countries you portray as humane and humble. Sweat shops where you work for 20 plus hours a day for pennies in working conditions of that to a piss poor dog kennel.