Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Game of Thrones Actress Accuses Man of Rape After Briefly Passing By Him in Public

Hybrid View

Thanks
    Thanked 7,980 Times in 4,537 Posts

Game of Thrones Actress Accuses Man of Rape After Briefly Passing By Him in Public

http://watchersonthewall.com/wp-cont...uad-Faress.jpg

http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/64456193

>"For me, half a second turned into a year of hell. I feel I have undergone a form of mental torture sanctioned by the state.

Mark Pearson, a 51-year-old artist, was accused of sexually assaulting a well-known actress in her 60s when their paths crossed at London's Waterloo station.

The jury unanimously dismissed the prosecution claim that the crime could have occurred in just a split second in front of dozens of commuters.

The defense team questioned in court how Mr Pearson could have carried out the alleged assault when he was carrying a newspaper in one hand and holding his bag with the other.

>Mr Pearson told the court: 'I would have had to crouch down, put my hand up the woman's skirt… penetrate her, take my hand out again… all while holding the newspaper and walking along the concourse… It's preposterous… It is against everything I believe in as a human being. I did nothing.'

There were no witnesses and no forensic evidence. The actress failed to pick out Mr Pearson in an identity parade of video images.

Summing up the case, the judge, His Honour Peter Clarke QC, told the jury that to convict Mr Pearson they had to be sure the assault happened as the actress described. There could be 'no middle ground'.

>'For me, half a second turned into a year of hell. I feel I have undergone a form of mental torture sanctioned by the state.'

Over the past year and more, the CPS has been repeatedly stung by criticism of its decision-making in a series of high-profile sex cases.

http://archive.is/dIYyo

Thanks

Re: Game of Thrones Actress Accuses Man of Rape After Briefly Passing By Him in Publi

http://archive.li/dIYyo/87411e83f909...87d7c40006.jpg

The CPS's alleged actions meant Mr Pearson's lawyers had to hire a forensic expert to correct the video.

http://archive.li/dIYyo/3faacb2facf0...2975195e45.jpg
    +5

Walking towards him across the concourse came an award-winning star of film, TV, theatre and radio

http://archive.li/dIYyo/a107566a99a9...ea63b7160f.jpg
    +5

It cannot be said with certainty that the artist and the actress made even fleeting physical contact. CCTV images showed only that they walked past each other

http://archive.li/dIYyo/eeca63ed28ef...09ef3fb704.jpg
    +5

He then walks on, having passed her for no longer than one second. Yet the woman, who is in her 60s, claimed Mr Pearson sexually assaulted her – penetratively – for 'two or three seconds'

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

Re: Game of Thrones Actress Accuses Man of Rape After Briefly Passing By Him in Publi

Interesting, its possible they could wholly remove all males rights and privileges with these tactics.

One unsuspecting john at a time accepting plea bargains that ruin their future.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Horn For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (17th February 2016)

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,866 Times in 7,917 Posts

What is it with these butt ugly womyn who are so delusional about their *desirability* thinking that men are always wanting to sexually assault them??
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

6. The Following User Says Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

Spectrism (18th February 2016)

Unobtanium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,181 Times in 2,248 Posts

does she get charged with making false reports?

I would say this was a prepared event in retaliation for something this man has done to someone. Get him in a bind, cost him plenty of money and maybe slim chance, get him banged up - bonus prize.

Maybe he refused to paint her nude?
    Great minds discuss Ideas, Average minds discuss Events, Small minds discuss People. E.R.

Anytime I'm in doubt I go outside and give it a little shake.
    Liberty Tree.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Glass View Post
    does she get charged with making false reports?

I would say this was a prepared event in retaliation for something this man has done to someone. Get him in a bind, cost him plenty of money and maybe slim chance, get him banged up - bonus prize.

Maybe he refused to paint her nude?

No she doesn't get charged. That's why this is so outrageous. It's also why I'm trying to spread this story so this woman is publicly shamed. Normally these women never get caught since of anonymity laws. That means anytime they accuse someone of rape the government won't say who is accusing the person.

The only reason this is public knowledge is because the false accuser is a known actress. Average women do this shit all the time and get away with it.

The video I posted breaks it down pretty well.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shami-Amourae View Post
    No she doesn't get charged. That's why this is so outrageous. It's also why I'm trying to spread this story so this woman is publicly shamed. Normally these women never get caught since of anonymity laws. That means anytime they accuse someone of rape the government won't say who is accusing the person.

The only reason this is public knowledge is because the false accuser is a known actress. Average women do this shit all the time and get away with it.

The video I posted breaks it down pretty well.
    but in another thread you said that it is men's fault for "allowing" women to be cunts. Allowing.
    I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jewboo View Post
    but in another thread you said that it is men's fault for "allowing" women to be cunts. Allowing.

It's both. Ultimately both sexes are guilty in some way of allowing this to happen.

Men have given women the right to vote, and since then women have used their power to destroy civilization, and the family (thanks to Jews.)

Men could still theoretically collectively overpower women too, but things are so backwards/fucked up now its hard to see how things can be fixed without civilization collapsing first.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Shami-Amourae For This Useful Post:

Neuro (17th February 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

Men could still theoretically collectively overpower women too, but things are so backwards/fucked up now its hard to see how things can be fixed without civilization collapsing first.

http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/...2778287686.jpg
    http://file.instiz.net/data/file/201...da185e2b79.jpg
    These men will collectively overpower any guy who is simply accused by any woman.

and get paid doing it

I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Jewboo For This Useful Post:

Neuro (17th February 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,798 Times in 5,003 Posts

It's both. Ultimately both sexes are guilty in some way of allowing this to happen.

Men have given women the right to vote, and since then women have used their power to destroy civilization, and the family (thanks to Jews.)

I agree things can't reverse from now, it can only continue to get worse, until the wheels fly off on the collapsing bridge. Feminist Marxists in power invites fundamentalist Muslims by the millions because they feel sorry for them and in their twisted minds mainly because they know this will irritate their main opponent the White Man.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Neuro For This Useful Post:

Shami-Amourae (17th February 2016)