Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What I DON'T like about Trump

Thanks
    Thanked 4,385 Times in 2,415 Posts

What I DON'T like about Trump

He seems to hate encryption and privacy.

Currently he's calling for a boycott of Apple because they are pushing back at a request to backdoor their iphone. The FBI is using terrorism cases as much as it can to fight it's war on encryption and set legal precedent to force companies to write code to backdoor their own products.

The FBI has even appeared to have destroyed the best option to get data off the phone by changing it's iCloud password. If they didn't change the password, the phone would have backed up all it's data to iCloud by simply being plugged in overnight.

In 2013, Trump said that Snowden is a traitor that should be put to death.

The fact is that the government agencies are traitors doing all kinds of illegal things and violating the Constitution on a mass scale, daily. Snowden tried to raise his concerns internally at least 10 times before he went public.

Here's an example of something that just came out a few days ago based on Snowden's documents: They are now using machine-learning algorithms in drones to automatically kill people. This algorithm has killed possibly thousands of people. https://www.theguardian.com/science/...ds-in-pakistan

Trump seems to love the Patriot Act and wants it reauthorized. It has expired, and I'm sure he'd renew and expand it.

Not sure I want a really strong nation if it does this kind of stuff.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to vacuum For This Useful Post:

Ares (20th February 2016),gunDriller (21st February 2016),madfranks (21st February 2016),mick silver (20th February 2016),midnight rambler (20th February 2016),Neuro (21st February 2016)

Unobtanium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,159 Times in 1,916 Posts

Re: What I DON'T like about Trump

By taking no shit he will take us into war because some time you must take shit in order not to take us into war...

V
    "If you don't hold it, you don't own it"... Ponce

"I'll never stop learning because I'll never stop reading"... Ponce

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Ponce For This Useful Post:

gunDriller (21st February 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,956 Times in 4,576 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by vacuum View Post

Currently he's calling for a boycott of Apple because they are pushing back at a request to backdoor their iphone. The FBI is using terrorism cases as much as it can to fight it's war on encryption and set legal precedent to force companies to write code to backdoor their own products.

The FBI has even appeared to have destroyed the best option to get data off the phone by changing it's iCloud password. If they didn't change the password, the phone would have backed up all it's data to iCloud by simply being plugged in overnight.

The fact is that the government agencies are traitors doing all kinds of illegal things and violating the Constitution on a mass scale, daily. Snowden tried to raise his concerns internally at least 10 times before he went public.

Here's an example of something that just came out a few days ago based on Snowden's documents: They are now using machine-learning algorithms in drones to automatically kill people. This algorithm has killed possibly thousands of people. https://www.theguardian.com/science/...ds-in-pakistan

Trump seems to love the Patriot Act and wants it reauthorized. It has expired, and I'm sure he'd renew and expand it.

It really doesn't add up when Trump believes 9/11 is a conspiracy. Maybe trump is playing the elite like a jew harp to get elected?
    He does have to say some things to make the Jew overlords happy, ya know.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,956 Times in 4,576 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ponce View Post
    By taking no shit he will take us into war because some time you must take shit in order not to take us into war...

V
    That's if you believe the president really has a say if we go to war. Remember, Jew bankers are behind all wars.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,385 Times in 2,415 Posts

Even Alex Jones gets it.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,524 Times in 1,310 Posts

What I DON'T like about Trump is that he's a kike.

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,254 Times in 1,607 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hoarder View Post
    What I DON'T like about Trump is that he's a kike.
    Aww gez...you guys! The man is a capitalist businessman. If you owned the Unites States wouldn't you want to hire this guy to get fuck out of bankruptcy? No politician is going to do it!!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Joshua01 For This Useful Post:

mick silver (21st February 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

Does not use Motley Crue's Dr. Feelgood as intro. soundtrack to his campaign speeches.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Horn For This Useful Post:

madfranks (21st February 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by vacuum View Post

Enters John McAfee. Same as Trump, but more Libertarian, better looking and sexier girlfriends... Could he take enough votes from 7th Trump to guarantee a Klingon win?

Thanks
    Thanked 4,647 Times in 3,216 Posts

He's best buds with Bibi.
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

15. The Following User Says Thank You to osoab For This Useful Post:

hoarder (21st February 2016)