View Poll Results: Have you ordered from Northwest Territorial Mint

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Did Northwest Territorial Mint send the product you order?

3 100.00%
  • Has NWTM kept you money for months?

1 33.33%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Northwest Territorial Mint in Federal Way Washington loses a defamation lawsuit

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

Re: Northwest Territorial Mint in Federal Way Washington loses a defamation lawsuit

Los Angeles (((businessman))) awarded $38 million in Nevada defamation case

February 19, 2016

By Carri Geer Thevenot
    Las Vegas Review-Journal

A Los Angeles businessman has been awarded $38.3 million in a Nevada defamation case involving anonymous websites that compared him to imprisoned fraudster Bernie Madoff.

The verdict was returned Wednesday in favor of (((Bradley Stephen Cohen))) and his privately held real estate investment firm, Cohen Asset Management Inc., after a seven-day trial in U.S. District Court in Las Vegas. Phoenix attorney Robert Mitchell, who represents Cohen, described it as one of the country's largest Internet defamation verdicts.

http://www.infostormer.com/wp-conten...1/jewtears.png

"Mr. Mitchell and his client express their heartfelt gratitude for the jury's decision, and believe the jury's verdict sends a very powerful message to those who would abuse the Internet to defame others," Mitchell's law firm, Tiffany & Bosco, P.A., said in a statement.

Jurors returned the unanimous verdict, which included $3 million in punitive damages, against Northwest Territorial Mint, a Seattle-based company that operates a large facility in western Nevada; its owner, Ross B. Hansen; and employee Steven Firebaugh. U.S. District Judge James Mahan presided over the trial.

Neither the defendants nor their Seattle attorney, Dean von Kallenbach, could be reached for comment Friday.

(((Cohen))) will never see one shekel...lol

I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jewboo For This Useful Post:

cheka. (8th September 2016),hoarder (9th September 2016)

Electrum
    Thanks

Re: Northwest Territorial Mint in Federal Way Washington loses a defamation lawsuit

bump...please link me? Zimmy? Dogman? Mad Franks. The moderator from Turkey? Crazy Cuban?

I don't hardly ever get around here much anymore, but when I saw a NWTM headline today about 9.1. being the last day to file a claim, I came here to read the discussion. I didn't find it using the search engine.

I tried NWTM bankruptcy, thinking that would for sure bring it up. It didn't.

Any help appreciated. I even see Mamboni has returned. Never thought that would happen.

Quote Originally Posted by pioneer View Post
    Where is thread discussing NWTM having filed for Ch 11 Bankruptcy

$55 million owed, including stiffing Pan American Silver?

http://about.ag/NWTMint.htm

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,214 Times in 3,001 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by pioneer View Post
    bump...please link me? Zimmy? Dogman? Mad Franks. The moderator from Turkey? Crazy Cuban?

I don't hardly ever get around here much anymore, but when I saw a NWTM headline today about 9.1. being the last day to file a claim, I came here to read the discussion. I didn't find it using the search engine.

I tried NWTM bankruptcy, thinking that would for sure bring it up. It didn't.

Any help appreciated. I even see Mamboni has returned. Never thought that would happen.
    the search is a bad joke