Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: North West Territorial Mint not refunding 100 to 200 customers of its orders for silv

Unobtanium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,159 Times in 1,916 Posts

North West Territorial Mint not refunding 100 to 200 customers of its orders for silv

They lost what they had because they didn't held it...... V
    =========================================

Ross Hansen, owner of Northwest Territorial Mint, says he has not delivered products or refunded money to those customers even when they demanded it.

Northwest Territorial Mint is one of the largest private gold and silver mints in the country.

One of those unhappy customers is Kelly Clifton, who runs a small ministry in Sultan.

Clifton ordered $6,000 worth of gold bullion in February from a small inheritance. A few weeks later, while still waiting for the gold, she says she asked for a refund. The company gave her half, she says.

“The rest of it, we were told, we may get or we may not get,” said Clifton.

Other customers have similar complaints.

Hansen told KING 5 he is not selling products or refunding money because he lost a $38 million defamation lawsuit in Nevada.

A LOT MORE AT THE LINK..... SILVERDOCTORS.COM
    "If you don't hold it, you don't own it"... Ponce

"I'll never stop learning because I'll never stop reading"... Ponce

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ponce For This Useful Post:

Down1 (1st April 2016),StreetsOfGold (1st April 2016),Twisted Titan (1st April 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 5,083 Times in 2,713 Posts

Re: North West Territorial Mint not refunding 100 to 200 customers of its orders for

My first huge silver purchase was with NM

And I got personal taste of what happens when somebody is playing the float with your money

I was personally on the phone with Hazen and made it clear I don't have a problem hitching a flight to talk with him face to face.

I learned a lot after that experience and it's lessons still guide me to this day.

I thank my The Good Lord I learned that lesson 8 years early rather then 1 day late.

My sympathies to the unaware souls that got caught up with this theif.
    Honor The Most High, Keep His Commandments and all will go well with you.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Twisted Titan For This Useful Post:

govcheetos (4th April 2016),Hillbilly (9th September 2016),mick silver (1st April 2016)

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,254 Times in 1,607 Posts

Re: North West Territorial Mint not refunding 100 to 200 customers of its orders for

Quote Originally Posted by Twisted Titan View Post
    My first huge silver purchase was with NM

And I got personal taste of what happens when somebody is playing the float with your money

I was personally on the phone with Hazen and made it clear I don't have a problem hitching a flight to talk with him face to face.

I learned a lot after that experience and it's lessons still guide me to this day.

I thank my The Good Lord I learned that lesson 8 years early rather then 1 day late.

My sympathies to the unaware souls that got caught up with this theif.
    I've purchased most of my silver and gold holdings from APMEX and I have my metals within a week. You stick with what works and DYDD into your primary vendor(s)
    If you're offended by any of my posts tough shit!
    "Politicians Are Like Diapers, They Should Be Changed Often, And For The Same Reason"
    If you're not prepared for what's coming it's already too late!
    Niggers will never be satisfied!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Joshua01 For This Useful Post:

Twisted Titan (1st April 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,524 Times in 1,310 Posts

They took down Tulving and now NWT. They will control the POS and POG much more easily with most of the major bullion dealers under their control.

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,254 Times in 1,607 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hoarder View Post
    They took down Tulving and now NWT. They will control the POS and POG much more easily with most of the major bullion dealers under their control.
    Not sure what you mean by "they took them down". They took down themselves with their greedy business practices
    If you're offended by any of my posts tough shit!
    "Politicians Are Like Diapers, They Should Be Changed Often, And For The Same Reason"
    If you're not prepared for what's coming it's already too late!
    Niggers will never be satisfied!!

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Joshua01 For This Useful Post:

osoab (2nd April 2016),Twisted Titan (1st April 2016)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua01 View Post
    Not sure what you mean by "they took them down". They took down themselves with their greedy business practices
    You take people down by selectively giving them all the rope they need to hang themselves. Almost everyone has a weakness or flaw. All it takes is finding it and figuring out how to use it against them. A certain tribe is highly skilled at this.

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to hoarder For This Useful Post:

Cebu_4_2 (1st April 2016),govcheetos (4th April 2016),Hillbilly (9th September 2016),mick silver (3rd April 2016),Twisted Titan (2nd April 2016)

Unobtanium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,159 Times in 1,916 Posts

Ponce's rule on silver.......pick it up in person and after paying for it.......RUN LIKE HELL.

V
    "If you don't hold it, you don't own it"... Ponce

"I'll never stop learning because I'll never stop reading"... Ponce

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Ponce For This Useful Post:

Twisted Titan (9th September 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,633 Times in 3,208 Posts

Don't forget Bullion Direct as another dealer that got greedy.
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by osoab View Post
    Don't forget Bullion Direct as another dealer that got greedy.
    Bullion Direct owner Chuck McAllister, who I personally warned about Jews a dozen years ago, had allowed a Jew named Dan Bensimon into his fold. Down he goes!

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hoarder For This Useful Post:

Down1 (4th April 2016),mick silver (3rd April 2016),osoab (2nd April 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 5,083 Times in 2,713 Posts

They just filed for bankruptcy protection.
    Honor The Most High, Keep His Commandments and all will go well with you.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Twisted Titan For This Useful Post:

pioneer (9th September 2016)