First brew in ages. Slowly getting the kegs in good order. I think at least one will be ready for this beer.

3.5L water boiled. 1.5Kgs Coopers light malt. A fist full of random hops for 8 minutes.

The recipe:
1 oz Galaxy
1.5 oz Columbus
1 oz Centenial
1 oz Amarillo

1 x 1.7kg Coopers Blnde
1.5 kg Coopers light malt extract.
2 x 7gms Coopers premier yeast - 4 hr rehydrate.

Dry Hop
2 - 3oz Cascade pellet hops

Changes:
None

OG 1.050
Volume: 23L
Fermenter: Standard #1

Brew temp: 28C - ambient
Pitch temp: 22C
Current temp: 22C

Notes:
OG is high at 1.050 but there is a lot of malt in there. 3.2Kgs of Blonde Extract and Unhopped light malt extract.

I boiled the LME. Discovered pot was too small, you know when your hands are full and you're stuck. Managed to split it into a couple pots, left on to sit and used it for rinsing the extract cans out.

I didn't really measure the hops. I had Amarillo and Galaxy that was around 1oz so they went in. Then i had some columbus and Centenial. Maybe an Oz of each. 8min boil.

No flame out hop addition. I just went with the boil.

Everything went into the fermenter, hops and all. Took a long time to cool. I got it down to 30C right away but it took another 4 hours to get to pitch temp.

Rehydrated the yeast, had plenty of time waiting for the wort to cool. Pitched it about 1:30 in the morning. It might have been as long as 7 hours to cool down.

Pitched the yeast. Everything looks and smells like it is moving along nicely.

Intending to do a 24 hr dry hop of Cascade. I may or may not. I'll see closer to the time. Worried it might be a grassy mess as is. We see. Then it's kegging for the first time.