Page 14 of 31 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: Jews, the children of Satan

Thanks
    Thanked 8,034 Times in 4,008 Posts

Re: Jews, the children of Satan

This is one of the best threads in this entire forum. This is the sort of thing that got GIM1 shut down.
    "Liberty is so creative, and the government is so stupid, that I’m very optimistic about the future"
    - Lew Rockwell

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to madfranks For This Useful Post:

Jewboo (12th February 2019),monty (22nd February 2019),Neuro (13th February 2019),steyr_m (17th February 2019),Tumbleweed (12th February 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,319 Times in 1,979 Posts

I've been enjoying some of the background music Rossette uses on her second video. Below is a one hour looped video of the music
    "Honor Him". I put it on and let it play while I'm working around the house.

We are all travelers through this world
    Birth till Death
    We travel between the Eternities. Robert Duval as Print Ritter "The Broken Trail"

I believe the DSCI christians know and speak the truth
    https://christogenea.org

The old coyote senses danger and sinks into the grass.
    He cannot be seen but he watches and waits. Author unknown

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tumbleweed For This Useful Post:

Jewboo (12th February 2019),monty (13th February 2019)

Thanks

E. Raymond Capt did a video on the ten lost tribes of Israel that is similar to what Rossette Delacroix has done. The story is interesting and the paintings, sculptures and drawings are different from Rossettes. History repeats and the descendants of Israel are doing today what their ancestors did in the past and we're headed for trouble because of it.

This is a shorter video on the lost ten tribes he did and it is interesting too.

Birth till Death
    We travel between the Eternities. Robert Duval as Print Ritter "The Broken Trail"

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by madfranks View Post
    This is one of the best threads in this entire forum. This is the sort of thing that got GIM1 shut down.
    For sure, this is an awesome thread.

Me thinks most of the big, awakening topics have already been covered on GIM1. Doesn't make GSUS less than what it is, but the low-hanging fruit has been picked.

Hard to believe that in a year or so, the 10 year anniversary will be here.
    Cogito cogito, ergo cogito sum - I think that I think, therefore I think that I am

My GPG Pub key:
    http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?search=steyr_m&op=index&fingerprint=on

Thanks

Rosssette Delacroix is promoting a video done by a fellow who points out that Adolf Hitler was christian, what he did for Germany and what the jews and their lackies did to them. It's very well done and is good all the way through with photos, movie clips and speeches. It's about three and a half hours long but it's very good and worth the time spent watching. It should be shown in all the schools, churches, movie theaters and on television in this country.

Hitler made a good attempt fighting against the jews but I don't think any man will be successful against the jew. It will take Jesus Christs return with a sword and his angels to deliver the final solution to Satan and his children the jews.

Rossettes video promoting the one on Hitler.

This is a the link to the video she's promoting on Bitchute.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/kxlF2sNBRbkx/
    Birth till Death

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jewboo For This Useful Post:

BrewTech (10th March 2019),monty (10th March 2019),Neuro (11th March 2019),Tumbleweed (14th March 2019),woodman (10th March 2019)

Thanks

Rossette Delacroix has a new article up called "Christian identity FAQ's". It's questions and the answers to them with hot links for the Bible source for the answers. I think it's very interesting and well done. There is no video to go with it but lots of paintings and photos to go with the information.

Link to article here
    http://rosettedelacroix.com/?p=23394

A couple of excerpts from her article below.

"What does it mean to be awake? The term “awake” is a concept rooted in truth. Inside C.I. (Christian Identity) it pertains to the descendants of Adam (Bible) becoming aware of their origins. The scales of blindness have been removed and now one (an Israelite) can see. See what? To see all the truths that blindness has covered, including: Jesus is the savior of His creation, His creation is the white race whose origins are rooted in the first man Adam, the Jews are not the chosen race and will be destroyed, Jesus is not a Jew, the white race are all kin and God loves them, God does not have a salvation plan for other races. There are many other truths to become awake to in this current world we live, including: the economic system, politics, usury, religion, the place of our Earth in its realm, geo-engineering, propaganda (T.V.), evolution, fallen angels and the nation today known as Israel. The law was only given to the Israelite peoples who are called to be separate unto Yahweh. The world is lost and blind unto itself. Yahweh has lifted us out of the world by His mighty right hand."

"
    Who does the remnant depict? The word remnant in the Bible depicts the Adamic peoples in jeopardy. They have fallen away from Yahweh who therefore has dwindled there numbers to a remnant. Remnant as used in Revelation 12 may be the most focused on in these times which we live:

“14 And they had given to the woman the two wings of a great eagle, in order that she may fly into the desert into her place, where she is nourished there for a time and times and half of a time from the face of the Serpent. 15 And the Serpent had cast from his mouth water as a river after the woman, in order that he may have her carried off by the river. 16 And the earth assisted the woman, and the earth opened its mouth and gulped down the river which the dragon had cast from his mouth. 17 And the dragon was angered by the woman and went to make war with those remaining of her offspring who keep the commandments of Yahweh and have the testimony of Yahshua. 18 And he stood upon the sand of the sea.”

“This desert place is another description of what is described in verse 6, and the woman, Israel, had fled into the wilderness of Europe where she received the Gospel, and it took nearly that long for the Saxon Israel and related peoples to convert to Christianity, returning to that God that had cast them off for their sin many centuries before. The water which the Serpent had cast from its mouth were all of the other races which the Jews had brought to fight against the Aryan peoples of Europe and the Near East. First there were the Arab invasions, which were instigated by the Jews, especially the invasion of Gothic Spain (this story is told well in The Plot Against the Church by Maurice Pinay), and the destruction of the formerly White lands of Mesopotamia, the Near East, Northern Africa and the Levant.

Then there were the Turkic invasions, and the Turks invaded the Byzantine lands at the behest of Jewish and Arab merchants. Then there were the invasions of the Mongols, and Martin Luther had written that it was the Jews in each city of Eastern Europe who had betrayed those cities by opening their gates to the Golden Horde. All of these invasions of Christian Europe ultimately failed, and by the time that America began to be settled, the Jew could no longer bring the world’s goat nations against Christendom, until these recent days when they have done it by another means, under the guise of egalitarianism and multiculturalism.

Yet this is in fulfillment of many other prophecies, such as Isaiah 56:9-11 and Jeremiah 31:27-30. These last wars which the Dragon has made with the woman have been from the inside, first by manipulating our Saxon Christian nations to fight against each other, and then by convincing us to flood ourselves with our enemies – which is exactly what is happening at this very moment!” -William Finck "

Birth till Death

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tumbleweed For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (14th March 2019),woodman (14th March 2019)

Thanks

Rossette Delacroix has a new video out "Twenty Reasons Why Judeo- Churchianity Is a False Religion".

The written article and video are at this link below.

http://rosettedelacroix.com/?p=22898

The video on Youtube

Birth till Death

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Tumbleweed For This Useful Post:

Jewboo (23rd March 2019)

Thanks

A short video here with a talk given by William Pierce on jews, the children of satan and the white female slave trade. The jews don't like this video so when you click on it you'll have to go to youtube to watch it and the comments have been disabled. SOB's

Birth till Death

Thanks
    Thanked 8,331 Times in 5,107 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tumbleweed View Post
    A short video here with a talk given by William Pierce on jews, the children of satan and the white female slave trade. The jews don't like this video so when you click on it you'll have to go to youtube to watch it and the comments have been disabled. SOB's

I was looking back through the beginning of this thread. The kikes have eliminated a lot of the videos you posted.
    The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

Jewboo (25th March 2019),Neuro (26th March 2019)