Page 13 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Jews, the children of Satan

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

Re: Jews, the children of Satan

I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Jewboo For This Useful Post:

Tumbleweed (7th January 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jewboo View Post

^ heard years ago, "MEMRI" is a joo spook-front agency which knowingly dis-translates Arabic/Farsi/etc to Eng to shape public opinion around their JWO agenda. MEMRI is credited with the dis-translation of an Ahmadinejad speech, re-inventing his words into their "Ahmadinejad/Iran wants to push Izzy into the sea!" canard.

separately,
    https://twitter.com/Variety/status/1082106413856346112

Variety‏Verified account @Variety
    Christian Bale wins for playing Dick Cheney in #Vice: "Thank you to Satan for giving me inspiration for playing this role" http://bit.ly/2AuyRy7 #GoldenGlobes
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PatColo View Post
    ^ heard years ago, "MEMRI" is a joo spook-front agency which knowingly dis-translates Arabic/Farsi/etc to Eng to shape public opinion around their JWO agenda.

My all time favorite. The look on his face...lol.

More HERE
    I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,339 Times in 1,988 Posts

I've posted the Bible research of Bertrand Comparate in this thread and the articles of his made sense of everything for me and still do. Rossette Delacroix presents his articles and makes them easier to listen to and makes them more interesting because of the paintings, photos and videos she has added.

The Jews really don't like what she's doing because it exposes who and what they really are so they've blocked the first video on youtube and disabled the comments on all the others except for part 6 so far. The first part can be watched on her site at the link below and it's the one they've blocked completely on youtube. She has written out her articles and posted photos she's used in the videos on her site because she is being blocked and has found her way around what the jews are doing to her.

part 1

scroll to the bottom for the video

http://rosettedelacroix.com/?p=17479

Part 2

Part 3

We are all travelers through this world
    Birth till Death
    We travel between the Eternities. Robert Duval as Print Ritter "The Broken Trail"

I believe the DSCI christians know and speak the truth
    https://christogenea.org

The old coyote senses danger and sinks into the grass.
    He cannot be seen but he watches and waits. Author unknown

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tumbleweed For This Useful Post:

Bigjon (19th January 2019),Jewboo (19th January 2019)

Thanks

Part 4

Part 5

Part 6

Birth till Death
    We travel between the Eternities. Robert Duval as Print Ritter "The Broken Trail"

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tumbleweed For This Useful Post:

Bigjon (19th January 2019),Jewboo (19th January 2019)

Thanks

This is an interesting video and there are a lot of good comments following it. I'll post a couple of them. Rossette Delacroix also commented favorably on this video in the comment section.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ohreeLlCcw

Midnight Black2 months ago

Absolutely brilliant. The holy spirit is truly guiding you, sir. I couldn't be more impressed with your work!Right now, we are in the prophecy of Revelation 12. The flood of the dragon has been unleashed on all nations of Gods people because we have strayed from our Christian loyalty to God. We have ONE MORE task as sons of Abraham and Adam, and that is to finish the task God gave our forefathers, and root out the seed of Cain. A very exciting and inspiring time to be alive. The recent signs have terrified the sons of Cain, and in trying to destroy us they are fulfilling an ancient prophecy without even realizing it.

Pink Cave Woman1 week ago

@Midnight Black I loved your words and I have a question.Yes the world hates us, to the point of genocide.Whether the Bible is true or not millions think it is.What worries me is the intense hatred toward us that the Jew owned media spits out daily.What is to become of us? IF the Bible isn't true we won't be rescued. If the Bible is true how will we ever get out of the mess we're in? Millions of people who hate us surrounding all our nations, and being completely under Jew rule.Then we have millions of ignorant Evangelicals who are duped into supporting our Edomite enemies, thinking those enemies are chosen.Will we be helped? Will God allow us to be wiped out. I'm old and have lived many decades so I'm not to worried about me.But I fear greatly for our descendents.I hope you see this and if you reply I hope I see your response.

Midnight Black1 week ago (edited)

@Pink Cave Woman Have faith. If 9 points in an argument turn out to be true out of 10, its reasonable odds to assume the 10th will be likely to be accurate as well.Yes, God saves us from this, but not before a lot of damage is done, and we are not saved in the way you might think.

Christ intervenes before all our flesh is lost, but leading up to this will be a war. That war is going on right now, though many don't know it. Because war comes in many forms...Guerilla warfare, violent warfare, psychological warfare.... These are being waged against Gods people as was written, and the heads of our people are even being taken by our enemies as they fill up Europe. According for scripture, the heads of the saints will be crying out from their blood for justice. So I don't expect most of Europe will hold up.

Much of what I know is through prayer, though there are some things it isn't time for me to yet know, lest I put the words out and into the wrong minds. After all, the spirit of rebellion or of peace are both spirit, and it is Gods will that needs to be fulfilled , not our own.If you are a white European, you are a daughter of God. Condition your heart to put his will before your own with full trust that Christ has your best interests at heart in the end, because he does....Does this mean turn the other cheek to our enemies, absolutely not! For ours is a God of War as well, and NOT the wishy washy falseness of a story we have been spoon fed in Judea Christian churches.

When the Crusaders tore through Islam, THEY were servants of God! When the Visigoth crushed the Huns, so spoke Gods battle ax! When the native Americans were conquered by Europeans, Gods battle ax was speaking as well**.

Christ instructed one of his disciples to buy a sword, even if he had to sell his garment (Luke 22:36...) so do so. Arm yourself and your family. Don't go looking for trouble, but protect yourself if you must with extreme prejudice, and that advice is for ALL white Europeans. Blood is flowing in the streets already, much of it of our innocent people. Stay on the defensive for now, but DO defend yourselves and your loved ones.

Something is going to happen. I don't know what or when exactly because I am no prophet at all. Just a man with a lot of faith in God and in his word. But I understand what God has told us, and what we WERE allowed to know of his prophecy, to know that these people are probably going to harm the wrong one, in the wrong way, with the right amount of exposure. This will be the last martyr that our people will stand for, and THEN the pendulum will swing the other way. So much so that Lucifer himself will gather the hordes of pre-Adamic man against us personally, according to revelation. And so, to will the son of man arrive with a shout! With the glory of the father and of the Holy spirit. And that is when we really get the last party started.

We are not as close to extinction as the jews were hoping we would be either. Our birthrates have actually increased, and negros are pretty much staying steady, probably because so many white people in the world realized we were being erased intentionally. We STILL have a problem in race mixing, but a recent study at Prager University I think it was (I may have to look it to make sure it was them) showed that out of 500 randomly selected women, only 17% of them said they would ever choose to date outside their race. This is a promising study, and its the reason Jews have amped up race mixing in the media to an 11. But their are STILL good white women who was traditional family values (whether they choose to work or not is irrelevant to that) So all you white guys out there, get to work and get one as a bride.

Treat her as if your the last couple on earth, so that we DONT have a last couple on earth. And all white women, be your men's strength. Behind every successful man, was a good woman advising him, and assisting in his endeavors, and THAT is the order of things.

Women have been LIED to by the left into thinking they have no value in a traditional family when the truth is, THEY were the kingmakers, the strategists, and the voice of passionate reasoning to a mans stern logical reasoning. Together, the traits make an unstoppable force!Don't wait for a savior, but love the one who ALREADY saved you in the way that matters mostEphesians 2 8-9 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.

It doesn't say you WILL be saved, daughter of Adam. It says you WERE saved. Just have faith in this gift, and the rest will work itself out. But ALWAYS struggle, and endure to the end!Matthew 24:13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.In other words, when it is time to fight for your survival, fight!

Have faith that your soul is secure, and it makes fighting to defend your life a whole lot easier. Those who don't get what I mean, will get it one day soon!

(NOTE from earlier)**( It usually surprises people when they learn that the native Americans were a brutal people, whom slaughtered each other constantly, they also kept 1000s of slaves, and that included many black slaves, which most negros are too uneducated to know about, and they were obsessed with rape and torture not just of white settlers, but of each other as well....One physical example would be the mass graves found of women and children tortured, scalped, butchered, and who knows what else in California recently, outside the construction site of a shopping mall in San Diego. The time period was about 1200-1400, and all the victims were aged 1-40 years of age, and all had been severely mutilated.

Its the same with black Africa, as despite what the lying propaganda of the left wing/blacks say, it has NEVER been all sunshine and rainbows before white people came...Europeans made their lives 1000 times BETTER, and their are many black Africans who readily admit it. Blacks in America are 40 times more wealthy then any black population has ever been on its own. But their covetous nature and ego over rights any gratitude they should have. THAT is why they have never done any decent thing, like honor the whites who died to free them, including those who ran the underground railroads and were caught and executed. Black people feel they are right in hating and blaming the only race that has ever helped their race.

Muslims slaughtered their black slaves when they lost slavery due to the efforts of Europeans, and that is well documented and admitted by them readily. Same with blacks in Africa who were the most likely to enslave other blacks. Blacks also think they are the righteous ones here. Only 300,000 slaves were killed in North America. Blacks have killed more then that in America and South Africa, far more then the blacks killed by whites even with slavery added...They, like the Native Americans, are the heathens of Genesis 1:28, who WERE conquered by Gods people, just as the verse said would happen)
    Birth till Death

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tumbleweed For This Useful Post:

Jewboo (20th January 2019),madfranks (21st January 2019),midnight rambler (20th January 2019)

Thanks

Another video by the same fellow that did the one above. This one is also well done and interesting.

Birth till Death

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tumbleweed For This Useful Post:

cheka. (12th February 2019),madfranks (21st January 2019),midnight rambler (20th January 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,034 Times in 4,008 Posts

Good stuff Tumbleweed, it's going to take me a while to get through it all.
    "Liberty is so creative, and the government is so stupid, that I’m very optimistic about the future"
    - Lew Rockwell

14. The Following User Says Thank You to madfranks For This Useful Post:

Tumbleweed (21st January 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,932 Times in 1,159 Posts

From the epilogue of Controversy:

In this 20th Century process, which I feel as an accompanying, evil presence, all of us now alive, Jew and Gentile, are involved, and most of us will see the denouement. As to that, Mr. Bernard J. Brown in 1933 misgivingly wrote, "Of course we must be feared and eventually hated if we persist in absorbing everything America offers us and yet refuse to become Americans just as we have allways refused to become Russians or Pales."

This statement applies to all countries of the West, not only to America, but Mr Brown was wrong. What he foresaw is one thing the Talmudists can not achieve; hatred is their monopoly, and creed, and they cannot make Christians, or Gentiles, hate Jews. The hateful things done by the West in this century were done under Talmudic prompting; hatred and vengeance are not innate in Westerners, and their faith forbids these. The teaching of hatred, as part of a religion, still comes only from the literal Torah-Tulmudists in the revolutionary area, in Palestine, and where they have nested in the Western capitals. No

Westerner would speak as a Zionist leader spoke to a Jewish meeting at Johannesburg in May, 1953: "The beast that is called Germany must not be trusted. The Germans must never be forgiven and the Jews must never have any contact or dealings with the Germans".

The world cannot live like that, and for this reason the insensate plan must ultimately fail. This is the heresy which the teaching of Christ above all else repudiated; it is the one to which the political leaders of the West have lent themselves since Mr. Balfour, just fifty years ago, began to subordinate national policy to it. When the approaching climax has been overcome this heretic teaching, injected into the West from the Talmudic centre in Russia, will pass.

As a writer, I believe it will pass sooner and with less trouble for all involved, the more the general masses know about what has gone on in these fifty years.

For nothing is secret that shall not be made manifest; Neither anything hid, that shall not be known and come abroad -
    Luke 8: 17.

Thanks

Two more videos by Rossette Delacroix and this time she's giving the jews and pagans hell. Since the pagans are doing the work of the jews bashing christianity she calls the pagans "jews between the ears". Lots of history from the Bible and other sources and also paintings to go along with her research. The pagans are the lost tribes of Israel but they forgot who they were. Yahshua sent the twelve apostles to them to convert them and most did convert but some still hang on to paganism and do the work of satan and his children the jews. There are also good comments following these videos.

From the comments.....

"

Pinned by rosette delacroix

Mike M.17 hours ago (edited)

The time wasn't the best, as I was busy with other stuff, but it was a pleasure to work with you Rosette - once again!

There are couple things, errors and additions I want to explain here.First. I somehow forgot to quote Gen. 17 about the promises to Abraham's seed. It's corrected in the article though.

Second. I wanted to mention that two PAGAN historians, Diodorus Siculus and Strabo, mention Moses, and considered him a great man. Yet, our modern "pagans" (Jews between ears) say the most wicked and vile things about Abraham, Moses, Jacob and even the Christ,

There are countless things we could add, and never basically finish the video/article, or to have a 20 hour video lol. It's almost 2 hours as it is, so I hope it's enough. I think we did a good job. Yahweh bless all (kin)!

https://christogenea.org/essays/yahshua-jesus-evolution-name

https://christogenea.org/essays/which-it-lord-or-yahweh

"Secondly, the form Yahshua represents a meaning absent in Jesus, its component parts being derived from the words Yahweh (that name which the ‘Jews’ despise, and thus avoid), and a form of a word meaning salvation or to be saved.

So Yahshua conveys a meaning which is not evident in the other forms: Yahweh, Savior or Yahweh Saves, descriptive of the very purpose of Yahshua Christ in the first place, and also of His very essence." - WMF

The burden of proof is on those who make such ("moon god") claims. Mark Downey wrote "Let me remind you that when Jesus Christ is referred to in jewish literature and spelled Y'shua (Yeshua - addition mine), it means let his name be blotted out".

Birth till Death

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tumbleweed For This Useful Post:

Jewboo (12th February 2019),madfranks (12th February 2019),midnight rambler (12th February 2019),monty (12th February 2019)