Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22303132
Results 311 to 318 of 318

Thread: Jews, the children of Satan

  1. #311
    Great Value Carrots
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    3,717
    Thanks
    2,786
    Thanked 5,594 Times in 2,634 Posts

    Re: Jews, the children of Satan

    Quote Originally Posted by Tumbleweed View Post
    Rick Wiles from TRU NeWs gives his opinion on how jews are able to control the world.

    He pretty much nails it. You only have to start at the beginning of the video and watch from the start to the 1:40 time mark.


    fwiw Rick Wiles is campaigning against Congressional whore for Israel, Brian Mast of FL

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

    monty (3rd June 2024),Tumbleweed (1st June 2024)

  3. #312
    Great Value Carrots Tumbleweed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,573
    Thanks
    9,985
    Thanked 4,355 Times in 1,996 Posts

    Re: Jews, the children of Satan

    A couple of videos that are pretty well done on Bitchute.

    "The Origin of the Jews"

    Part 1
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/ByF0kRqmZZYF/


    Part 2
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/YFxtn4PjSq2f/
    We are all travelers through this world
    Birth till Death
    We travel between the Eternities. Robert Duval as Print Ritter "The Broken Trail"

    I believe the DSCI christians know and speak the truth
    https://christogenea.org

    The old coyote senses danger and sinks into the grass.
    He cannot be seen but he watches and waits. Author unknown

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Tumbleweed For This Useful Post:

    Neuro (3rd June 2024)

  5. #313
    Iridium monty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Nevada
    Posts
    8,963
    Thanks
    7,842
    Thanked 8,363 Times in 5,122 Posts

    Re: Jews, the children of Satan

    Mads Palsvig posted on X (Twitter)

    The Armenians are afraid to talk about who genocided them just as the Germans are terrified of talking about who genocided 15 Mio of them from 1945-1949.

    And Russians don’t talk much about who genocided 60 Mio of them from 1917-1957.

    The Ukrainians has begun talking about the Holodomor but incorrectly blame Russian Russians for it.

    It was not Russian Russians who murdered Ukrainians in the holodomor. The Russians were also murdered at the same time in the Russian Holdomor.

    It is the same people who committed all three genocides.

    The tribe we are not allowed to talk about and definitely not accuse of anything.

    I am talking about the tribe that always plays the victim while they are the most horrible genocidal stark raving lunatics themselves.

    They constantly use D A R V O:
    Deny
    Attack
    Reverse
    Victim
    Offender

    And their motto is
    By deception we shall fight war.
    I am talking about the Talmud following Jews and their collaborators Freemasons and Jesuits.
    The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org


  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

    Tumbleweed (3rd June 2024),woodman (2nd June 2024)

  7. #314
    Great Value Carrots
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,603
    Thanks
    5,108
    Thanked 4,859 Times in 2,276 Posts

    Re: Jews, the children of Satan

    Quote Originally Posted by monty View Post
    Mads Palsvig posted on X (Twitter)

    The Armenians are afraid to talk about who genocided them just as the Germans are terrified of talking about who genocided 15 Mio of them from 1945-1949.

    And Russians don’t talk much about who genocided 60 Mio of them from 1917-1957.

    The Ukrainians has begun talking about the Holodomor but incorrectly blame Russian Russians for it.

    It was not Russian Russians who murdered Ukrainians in the holodomor. The Russians were also murdered at the same time in the Russian Holdomor.

    It is the same people who committed all three genocides.

    The tribe we are not allowed to talk about and definitely not accuse of anything.

    I am talking about the tribe that always plays the victim while they are the most horrible genocidal stark raving lunatics themselves.

    They constantly use D A R V O:
    Deny
    Attack
    Reverse
    Victim
    Offender

    And their motto is
    By deception we shall fight war.
    I am talking about the Talmud following Jews and their collaborators Freemasons and Jesuits.
    yes, and they control the USA and all other countries. It is a world wide tyranny of Jewish organized crime syndicates masquerading as legitimate governments. I have been looking for an appropriate name for it. Kakisto racy is rule by the worst but that doesn’t quite nail it down. Jewtocracy? Hebrewtocracy? Nothing has quite the ring to it that I am looking for. In any case it is not rule by the best and brightest but for certain the worst and wickedest.
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates


    "Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

    "Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

    monty (3rd June 2024),Tumbleweed (3rd June 2024)

  9. #315
    Dangerous Donald Neuro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Absurdistan
    Posts
    21,243
    Thanks
    8,811
    Thanked 7,803 Times in 5,006 Posts

    Re: Jews, the children of Satan

    Our Kabbalocracy?

    Or we can just call it “our democracy” like they themselves do…

    To avoid any confusion maybe best to call it “our demoncrazy”
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

  10. #316
    Dangerous Donald Neuro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Absurdistan
    Posts
    21,243
    Thanks
    8,811
    Thanked 7,803 Times in 5,006 Posts

    Re: Jews, the children of Satan

    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

  11. #317
    Great Value Carrots Tumbleweed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,573
    Thanks
    9,985
    Thanked 4,355 Times in 1,996 Posts

    Re: Jews, the children of Satan

    Quote Originally Posted by Neuro View Post
    Our Kabbalocracy?

    Or we can just call it “our democracy” like they themselves do…

    To avoid any confusion maybe best to call it “our demoncrazy”
    It always bothers me when people say we have a democracy. Benjamin Franklin when asked what form of government we would have, he replied "a republic if you can keep it". The jews are working hard to destroy it too.
    We are all travelers through this world
    Birth till Death
    We travel between the Eternities. Robert Duval as Print Ritter "The Broken Trail"

    I believe the DSCI christians know and speak the truth
    https://christogenea.org

    The old coyote senses danger and sinks into the grass.
    He cannot be seen but he watches and waits. Author unknown

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tumbleweed For This Useful Post:

    monty (4th June 2024),woodman (4th June 2024)

  13. #318
    Iridium monty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Nevada
    Posts
    8,963
    Thanks
    7,842
    Thanked 8,363 Times in 5,122 Posts

    Re: Jews, the children of Satan

    Quote Originally Posted by Tumbleweed View Post
    It always bothers me when people say we have a democracy. Benjamin Franklin when asked what form of government we would have, he replied "a republic if you can keep it". The jews are working hard to destroy it too.
    I was just thinking that same thing while I was reading the article Neuro posted.
    The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org


  14. The Following User Says Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

    Tumbleweed (5th June 2024)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •