Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21293031

Thread: Jews, the children of Satan

Thanks
    Thanked 4,326 Times in 1,983 Posts

Re: Jews, the children of Satan

We are all travelers through this world
    Birth till Death
    We travel between the Eternities. Robert Duval as Print Ritter "The Broken Trail"

I believe the DSCI christians know and speak the truth
    https://christogenea.org

The old coyote senses danger and sinks into the grass.
    He cannot be seen but he watches and waits. Author unknown

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tumbleweed For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (28th December 2023),monty (24th December 2023),woodman (25th December 2023)

Thanks

Birth till Death
    We travel between the Eternities. Robert Duval as Print Ritter "The Broken Trail"

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tumbleweed For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (28th December 2023),monty (26th December 2023),woodman (25th December 2023)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,525 Times in 1,310 Posts

When discussing wars this is what I tell people:
    I think our military is foolish to squander the defense budget on
    childish toys like helicopters, aircraft carriers and tanks.
    For a fraction of the money they could simply send front men into
    hostile countries and buy up their television and radio stations,
    newspapers, entertainment companies and other information sources. With
    that influence we could tell the men to be women, the women to be men
    and the children to choose their gender.
    Within a short time the majority would stop having children.
    We could run their stock market, tell them which politicians to support, run
    their elections, omit any criticism of US policy, tell them the US is their greatest ally and promote a host of
    bad ideas for them to follow.
    We could tell them their ancestors were mean and evil and shame them
    into accepting millions of refugees from the jungles of Africa and India
    and if any of them complain we could label them racist. Then we could
    offer them redemption from their guilt by suggesting they intermarry
    with the refugees.
    Eventually the people of that country would lose their national and
    ethnic identity and be at each others throats and they would be in
    complete confusion, then we could easily divide and conquer them.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hoarder For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (28th December 2023),monty (23rd April 2024),woodman (25th December 2023)

Thanks

Birth till Death

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tumbleweed For This Useful Post:

monty (23rd April 2024),woodman (20th April 2024)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,829 Times in 2,265 Posts

This is an enormous thread and a very important one. I don't know if this article by Ron Unz has been posted here but I will post it. It is a very well written and illuminating article. Unz is himself Jewish and therefore it holds even more wieght. I read a lot at the Unz review and it is one of my favorite sites.

American Pravda: Oddities of the Jewish Religion, by Ron Unz - The Unz Review
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

Amanda (20th April 2024),Tumbleweed (21st April 2024)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,530 Times in 2,608 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by woodman View Post
    This is an enormous thread and a very important one. I don't know if this article by Ron Unz has been posted here but I will post it. It is a very well written and illuminating article. Unz is himself Jewish and therefore it holds even more wieght. I read a lot at the Unz review and it is one of my favorite sites.

American Pravda: Oddities of the Jewish Religion, by Ron Unz - The Unz Review
    Same here, one of my favorite sites. And I always read Unz- all of his articles since the Gaza slaughter have been excellent

From the above article:

In 2010, Israel’s top Sephardic rabbi used his weekly sermon to declare that the only reason for the existence of non-Jews is to serve Jews and do work for them. The enslavement or extermination of all non-Jews seems an ultimate implied goal of the religion.

Whereas pious Muslims consider Jesus as the holy prophet of God and Muhammed’s immediate predecessor, according to the Jewish Talmud, Jesus is perhaps the vilest being who ever lived, condemned to spend eternity in the bottommost pit of Hell, immersed in a boiling vat of excrement. Religious Jews regard the Muslim Quran as just another book, though a totally mistaken one, but the Christian Bible represents purest evil, and if circumstances permit, burning Bibles is a very praiseworthy act. Pious Jews are also enjoined to always spit three times at any cross or church they encounter, and direct a curse at all Christian cemeteries. Indeed, many deeply religious Jews utter a prayer each and every day for the immediate extermination of all Christians.

And yet the moronic Christian Zios worship these people!!!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Tumbleweed (21st April 2024),woodman (21st April 2024)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,829 Times in 2,265 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda View Post

And yet the moronic Christian Zios worship these people!!!
    This is the crux of the whole insane political landscape. It really is insane. If we cannot somehow overturn their programming/brain washing then there really is no hope for western civilization. The Christians hold as much responsibility as the Jews for the state of the world. The horrible truth is that the Jews may very well institute the Samson option rather than see their plans fail. True to form, they will simply take everyone else down with them.
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

Amanda (21st April 2024),monty (23rd April 2024),Tumbleweed (21st April 2024)

Thanks

This is a post from POL that I came across. It's a post by a Jew that knows they are parasites and is smart enough to know what's going to happen to them if they kill off the white people like they're trying to do. SOB's.

A Jew on /pol/ contemplates the self-defeating consequences of his elders’ long-term plans to “destroy the white race”, turn America into “an idea nation” and “a melting pot”, and “transform Europe into a multicultural mode”, and concludes that perhaps the results were not, in the end, desirable.

——

Have you ever played a video game where the Al just sat there and did nothing while you took it apart methodically?

We “won” in a game that nobody else was playing because they did not think anyone would be stupid enough to do so. Our” victory”? We killed our host, the survivors will hate us, they will eat us because we look white, the muslims will exterminate us the moment our goy slaves become too weak to protect us. not to mention we are giving the muslims nuclear weapons by giving them France and England.

Our daughters misceginate or are whores, my favorite niece married a “jewish” black who was 20 years older than her. She lived in a mixed-race neighborhood, her house was the only one that did not look like because she tried, ended up divorced with a half-black kid. Breaks my heart.

Brother is incel, can’t find a wife because all women are whores, almost all the men in the extended family are ruined, either marrying roasties or failing to marry at all. And why? Because the weapons we set on the goy cattle also affected us.

So yay, we “won” by default because nobody else was dumb enough to try for a game of lets destroy civilization, our victory is such that our host species is going extinct due to our actions, and the only two paths forwards are:

whites finally wake up and kill us all
    whites finally die out and the blacks eat us for being white
    Great victory.

——

Some on /pol/ have suggested that this lament is too self-aware to be genuine, but in the light of current events in the Middle East, I see no reason to assume that the average individual of modest intelligence, of any race or ethnicity, who would prefer to live in some reasonable approximation of civilized European culture, cannot observe that the consequences of the Kalergi Plan, or the Lerner-Spectre Plan, or the Celler Plan, all of which amount to exactly the same thing, have been utterly disastrous for everyone, including the descendants of those who originally conceived those evil plans and enacted them.

From a historical point of view, this shouldn’t be a surprise. In six thousand years of recorded history, there have only been a limited number of great civilizations, which collectively make up a very small percentage of the total number of peoples and societies across world history. And the preferences, customs, traditions, and laws of most societies are observably not capable of creating or sustaining any form of civilization, let alone one that approaches the heights of Western European civilization circa 1800 – 1950.

Everybody likes the idea of being in charge, in theory. The problem is that not everyone is capable of successfully being in charge. This is why it is so important to be careful what you wish for. Because you just might get it.

In addition to the time to civilization requirement that has been previously pointed out here on this blog, there is also a dyscivilizational values problem. No civilization that comes to be dominated by individuals from a society with dyscivilizational values can sustain itself in a functional manner over time. The more that Western Civilization is influenced by non-Western people from societies that never successfully established their own civilizations, the more likely it is that it will not become a post-Western civilization as expected, but rather, collapse entirely into a post-civilized state.

Atheists such as Richard Dawkins have already discovered that post-Christian society is worse for atheists than Christian society ever was. Other internal foes of the West will almost certainly come to the same conclusion in time.

There is an older version of the Russian tale of the scorpion and the frog. In the Persian tale, which dates back to 1487, the scorpion is riding the back of a turtle. Unlike the frog, the turtle survives the scorpion’s sting due to its hard shell, tells the scorpion that it is wicked, and drowns it in order to prevent it from harming anyone else.

So, this naturally tends to raise the question, which civilized societies are frogs and which are turtles?
    Birth till Death

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tumbleweed For This Useful Post:

monty (Yesterday),woodman (23rd April 2024)