Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Jews, the children of Satan

Thanks
    Thanked 4,319 Times in 1,979 Posts

Re: Jews, the children of Satan

Another video here done by Julian Lee where he asks who's trying to destroy the children of God.

The answer is above in the articles I've posted and it's the children of Satan who are working for their destruction.

We are all travelers through this world
    Birth till Death
    We travel between the Eternities. Robert Duval as Print Ritter "The Broken Trail"

I believe the DSCI christians know and speak the truth
    https://christogenea.org

The old coyote senses danger and sinks into the grass.
    He cannot be seen but he watches and waits. Author unknown

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Tumbleweed For This Useful Post:

7th trump (21st April 2016)

BANNED (Permanent)
    Thanks

Very very good Tumbleweed!
    Be careful though......some of these jews are remnants of the two tribes that stayed in the area of Palestine. The other ten tribes went over the Caucasus mountains to settle Europe and the America's and hence why we are called Caucasians.

BANNED (Permanent)
    Thanks

In my late teens I was given a book called the "Marks of Israel". I kept it but since have lost it. It was with my first edition set of "The International Jew" by henry ford.

Thanks

This is an article on race mixing and that it goes against the will of God.

Esau lost his birthright because of it and so will we if we do the same as Esau.

It was also part of the reason for the destruction of Sodom and Gomorah and the flood that destroyed those living around Noah at that time.

http://comparet.christogenea.org/con...al-segregation

YAHWEH COMMANDS
    RACIAL SEGREGATION
    by Bertrand L. Comparet

In the Bible Yahweh repeatedly warns us against any mixing of races, and especially against intermarriage and mongrelization. Some of this has been overlooked because of imperfect translation out of the Hebrew and Greek languages, in which the Bible was written. Let us examine some of these passages, carefully noting the exact meaning of the words used in the original tongues.

From the very beginning, the commandment not to permit mongrelization is strongly emphasized. For example:

Exodus 33:16: “So shall we be separated, I and all of Thy people, from all the people that are upon the face of the earth.”

Leviticus 20:24: “I am Yahweh thy God, which have separated you from other people.”

Joshua 23:12-13: “If ye do in any wise go back and cleave unto the remnant of these nations, even these that remain among you, and shall make marriage with them and go in unto them and they unto you: know for a certainty that they shall be snares and traps unto you and scourges in your sides and thorns in your eyes, until ye perish off from this good land which Yahweh your God has given you.”

Deuteronomy 7:3: “Neither shalt thou make marriages with them: thy daughter thou shalt not give unto his son, nor his daughter shalt thou take unto thy son.”

Many warnings are given in the Bible not to mate with the stranger. The Hebrew words translated stranger in these verses are zuwr, nekar, and nokri, each one means a person of a different race from ours. There are other Hebrew words, ger and toshab, meaning persons who are aliens only in a political sense, but of our race. The warning against race mixing is always against those strangers who arezuwr, nekar or nakri. For example Proverbs 23:27 tells us, “For a whore is a deep ditch; and a strange (zuwr) woman is a narrow pit.”

The reason for the warning is clear, mongrelization is the worst form of genocide. If you kill 99% of a race, but leave the other 1% pure blooded, they will in time restore the race. But, when you mongrelize them, you have destroyed that race eternally. Once mixed with the black or yellow races, the white race would be totally and forever destroyed, hence Yahweh has forbidden it. The following verses illustrate this point.

Psalm 144:11-12: “Rid me and deliver me from the hand of strange (nekar) children, whose mouth speaketh vanity, and their right hand is a right hand of falsehood: That our sons may be as plants grown up in their youth, that our daughters may be as the polished cornices of a palace.”

Jeremiah 2:21,25: “Yet I planted thee a noble vine, wholly a right seed. How then, art thou turned into the degenerate plant of a strange (zuwr) vine unto Me? Withhold thy foot from being unshod, and thy throat thirst: but thou saidest There is no hope: no, for I have loved strangers (zuwr) and after them will I go.”

Hosea 5:6-7: “They shall go with their flocks and their herds to seek Yahweh, but they shall not find Him: He hath withdrawn Himself from them. They have dealt treacherously against Yahweh: for they have begotten strange (zuwr) children.”

Noah was saved because he was pure blooded, while those around him were mongrelized. Genesis 6:2,4-5, records the forbidden mixing of races and the evil results thereof. Noah was a different story, he obeyed Yahweh’s law against the mixing of the races.

Genesis 6:9: “Noah was a just man and perfect (taw-meem, without blemish) in his generations (to-led-aw, descent, ancestry).” Hence, Noah and his family were saved while the mongrels were wiped out. Mongrelization is the sin for which Sodom and Gomorrah were destroyed!!!

Jude 1:7: “Even as Sodom and Gomorrah, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.”

Those who seek to force integration in the schools and churches are now beginning to admit that their real purpose is to bring about racial intermarriage. They have even deceived certain well meaning, but ignorant clergymen into helping them. Even without inter-marriage, just allowing negroes into the white churches is disobedience to Yahweh. Do you say you didn’t see that in your Bible, this is only because mistranslation conceals it from you. No doubt you were puzzled when you read the following in Deuteronomy 23:2. “A bastard shall not enter into the congregation of Yahweh: even to his tenth generation shall he not enter into the congregation of Yahweh.”

You wondered at this, because an illegitimate child is not to blame for the sins of its parents. Why should the penalty extend for ten generations, they might all be legitimately born?

The Hebrew word mistranslated bastard is the word mamzer. It means a mixture, a half breed or mongrel. It has nothing to do with whether a child’s parents were married, but it refers to the forbidden mixture of races. This is why the penalty extends for ten generations, it shows how seriously Yahweh treats this sin. It is true the mulatto child is not to blame for his parents’ sins, but he/she is still a mulatto. The first generation would be a half-breed, the second would have at least a quarter of the black blood. The third at least 1/8th; the fourth 1/1 6th; and so on. In the tenth generation, the negro blood may be as small as one part in 1,024, yet Yahweh says this is too much to be allowed to enter into the congregation of Yahweh.

If you admit that your church is not worthy to be called the congregation of Yahweh, then perhaps this doesn’t concern you. But if your church is, or trying to be the congregation of Yahweh, hadn’t you better obey Yahweh’s own commandment concerning it? Call this to the attention of your minister.

The unfortunate children of such marriages are not the guilty ones, the sin is that of their parents. The fact they cannot help what they are does not change the permanent fact they are what they are. The experience of thousands of years has demonstrated that the dark races do not have what it takes to produce the white man’s high civilization. They have never had it in their own lands and they only have it here because we, the white majority, make it so.

The mixed breed is the same, they do not have in proper measure, those qualities which Yahweh so carefully implanted in the white race to carry out certain purposes which He has assigned to them.

Recognition that Yahweh made the races different does not imply hatred or contempt for any of them.

Difference has its purposes
    , which must be respected. I do not expect the family cat to sing like a canary, nor the canary to keep mice out of the kitchen. If I went quail hunting, I would not expect a horse to point quail for me, neither would I try to saddle and ride the best hunting dog in the world.

All the family pets are equally loved and none are despised because he can’t do what some other does. Each has his own purpose and trying to mix them up or interbreed them can only harm them.

There are many people to whom these facts are new. There are also many who have learned the evil lesson that they can get more money or more political popularity, by violating these laws of Yahweh than by obeying them.

Some of you might not like being reminded of these things, but remember, I did not write the Bible, Yahweh wrote it through His prophets. His commandments are always right. For our own good, for the very survival of our white race upon the earth and that we may face Yahweh with a better conscience, we had better obey these laws of Yahweh.

Birth till Death
    We travel between the Eternities. Robert Duval as Print Ritter "The Broken Trail"

Thanks

I think I'll post this article about what Jesus said on the cross. We've be told he said "forgive them for they know not what they do".

I believe he said "forgive them "not" for they know what they do and this is explained in the article below.

http://www.fathersmanifesto.net/forgivethemnot.htm

Forgive them not for they know what they do

Any Greek textus receptus will prove to you beyond the shadow of any doubt that Luke 23:34 SHOULD have been translated as "father_forgive_them_not_for_they-know_what_they-do" rather than "forgive them for they know not what they do". There's no feasible reason why "not" needs to be associated with "know" versus "forgive_them".

Furthermore, as all Christians and jews know, and as Christ Himself taught, and as the Old Testament testifies, forgiveness is based upon repentence, but did these jews ever repent of their sins? Never. So why would the suggestion be made that Christ COULD even TRY to ask God to forgive them? And if Christ DID ask God to forgive them, God must have been sound asleep, because He was still inclined to destroy all of them and the Temple of Jerusalem in 72 AD, not much of an indication that HE was inclined to forgive them Himself. As the son of God, God in the flesh, son of man, king of kings, messiah, Israelite with the courage to send His Twelve Disciples only to the house of Israel, and about the only Christian in 2,000 years willing to take on the jews head on, changing the word structure of this single sentence changed His entire mission statement and made Him appear as a confused little boy.

The jews must be having quite a laugh in the backrooms of their Synagogues, but not for long. What they've done here is beyond forgiveness.

Christ spent His entire ministry preaching against, condemning, and insulting in the most ingenious way, the jews who had polluted the command of God with their traditions of the elders "Jesus replied, "And why do you break the command of God for the sake of your tradition? Matthew 15:3". He and His disciples called the jews every name in the book, including "you brood of vipers", they will be "thrown into the fire", "hypocrites!", "babbling like pagans", "wicked", "adulterous", "Ninevah will ... condemn [you]", "you break the command of God", "teachings are but rules taught by men", "will be pulled up by the roots", "blind guides", "blind man", "guard against ... the teachings of the Pharisees and Sadducees", "you yourself do not enter ... the kingdom of heaven", "blind fools", "blind men", "Blind Pharisee", "you are like whitewashed tombs", "you are the children of those who murdered the prophets", "you snakes", "condemned to hell", "Pharisees ... rejected God's purpose for themselves", "you foolish people", "you are like unmarked graves", "you build tombs for the prophets, yet it was your forefathers who killed them", "will be held responsible for the blood of all the prophets that has been shed since the beginning of the world", "whom you slew between the temple and the altar", "you are not of my sheep", "you are of your father the devil", "a murderer from the beginning", "liar and the father of lies", "break the command of God for the sake of your tradition", "if God were your father, you would love me".

Not only did He make it clear that He did not come for the Canaanite woman, but "He said in reply, "I was sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel." Matthew 15:24", and He willfully insulted the jews by reminding them that they were EXCLUDED from this mission "But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you. My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me, John 10:26-27". As if though this wasn't enough, He even claimed that the jews were of a different God than He "Jesus said unto them, If God were yourFather, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me, John 8:42" and furthermore that their God was the devil "Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was amurderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truthin him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the fatherof it, John 8:44". He also told them that they could NOT be forgiven "Ye serpents,ye race of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell? Matthew 23:33", so for what Godly reason would Christ change His mind at precisely the moment that His crucifixion caused the earth to tremble and the veil to rent?

Though this expression is not found in some manuscripts (Vaticanus, et al), it is popularly accepted as meaning our Lord forgave his tormentors and crucifiers without repentance; in other words, universal, unconditional, blind forgiveness. This is NOT the case. That the actions of His adversaries were wilful, and they were fully cognizant of WHO He was (they knew of His miracles, and even witnessed a few) may be found in verses 35-37:

The people stood looking on. And even the leaders of the synagogue mocked Him, and said, >He saved others; let Him save Himself, if He is the Christ, the chosen one of God. And the soldiers ridiculed Him, and they came near Him and offered Him vinegar, saying to Him, >If you are king of the Jews, save yourself.

Elsewhere, our Savior said of these who mocked Him:
    A wicked and adulterous generation wants a sign; and no sign shall be given to it, except the sign of the prophet Jonah. And He left them and went away. (Matthew 16:4)
    Interesting that He should mention adultery. Nevertheless, in Luke 23, the emphatic Greek text (Emphatic Diaglott, published by the International Bible Students Association) tells us a very different picture (see inset). In it, Jesus Christ intones:

O Father, forgive them; not for they know what they do.
    Broken into its components, the Greek language assents to the fact that forgiveness is, indeed, based upon repentance, for these accusers were most definitely NOT repentant for their deeds. Some may counter that this was due to the fact they weren't of the Christian Faith, but this is not borne out in the context.

Since Jesus Christ was praying to His Father in the Heavenly, the judgment upon this "wicked and adulterous generation" was sure to follow, and it did, in AD 68-70, when the Old Jerusalem was reduced to rubble by Romans under Cyrus.

Pastor V.S. Herrell
    "...I go away, and you will seek Me. And you will die in your failures. Where I go,
    you are not able to come. ... You are from below; I am from above. You are from this world, I am not from this world. ... If you were the children of Abraham, you would do the works of Abraham. But now you seek to kill Me ... Abraham did not do this. You do the works of your father ... If God were your Father, you would love Me ... you are not able to hear My Word. You are of your father the Diabolical One, and the lusts of your father you wish to do. That one was a murderer from the beginning, and he has not stood in the truth because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own, because he is a liar, and the father of it. And because I speak the truth you are not persuaded by Me. ... for this reason you do not hear, because you are not of God."

Now I know what you are thinking. Did Jesus not forgive the Jews on the cross? Did He not say, "Father forgive them, for they know not what they do." Absolutely not! To say this is to blaspheme the
    blood of Christ and the Mentality of Separation. To say this is to believe a lie and be damned! Once again,
    all honest scholars agree that this verse was not in the original autographs of the New Testament. All
    honest translations omit this passage. All honest preachers teach that Jesus never said this. Everyone else is
    simply making and helping make a lie, for even if translators accept this spurious passage, then they should
    translate it Father forgive them not, for they know what they are doing . (See footnote at Luke 23:34 in the
    AST). Instead, these dishonest, Jewish, and Jew-influenced traitors to the White race (if they are white at
    all) fall into the category we have already stated, namely,
    "...outside [the gates], the dogs and pharmakeia promoters and the whores and the murderers and the idolaters and everyone loving and making a lie" (Rev. 22:15 AST). These people are guilty of the sin or failure described in that same chapter in Revelation, verse 18 (AST):

"For I testify together with everyone hearing the words of the prophecy of this Scroll: If anyone adds to these things, God will add upon him the plagues having been written in this Scroll. And if anyone takes away from the words of the Scroll of this prophecy, God will take away his part from the Book of Life, and out of the Separated city, and of the things having been written in this Scroll."
    Birth till Death

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tumbleweed For This Useful Post:

Glass (16th May 2016),Hitch (16th May 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jewboo For This Useful Post:

Joshua01 (16th May 2016),Tumbleweed (16th May 2016)

Thanks

^ That's a damn fine example of the "Mark of Cain" in the middle of that Jews face :-).
    Birth till Death

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Tumbleweed For This Useful Post:

Jewboo (16th May 2016)

Thanks

I've been posting articles in this thread that have helped me gain a better understanding of what has happened in the past and what is happening in our lives today and what's behind it.

This article I'll post below is one that I've posted in another thread some time ago. It has been helpful to me and I want to add it to this thread.

http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/word.htm

The Bible is not a Jewish Book

by Bertrand L. Comparet
    The statement is commonly made, even by those who should know better, that we Christians owe a debt to the Jews, for we got our Bible and our religion from them. While many people have been deceived into believing this, it is completely false. Part of the mistake comes from the complete confusion in the minds of nearly all people as to just what they mean by Jew. Are they referring to people of a certain race, or referring to a people of a certain religion, for the two are not the same. There are in Africa today, some pure blooded negroes who are Jews by religion; in India today there are some pure blooded Indians who are Jews, and there are in China today, some pure blooded Mongolians who are Jews by religion. Likewise, there are some people today who are racially of the stock we know as Jews, but who have been converted to other religions.

First let's consider the claim we got our Bible and our religion from the Jews, as meaning Jews by religion. It is certain we didn't get the New Testament from them, for it condemns the Jewish religion throughout all the New Testament. But did we get the Old Testament from them? No, for several reasons: in the first place, no Jew by religion existed before the return from the Babylonian captivity, shortly after 536 B.C. Their great historian Josephus writes, "So the Jews prepared the work. Jew is the name they are called by from the day that they came up from Babylon." The only books of the Old Testament that were written after the return from Babylon are, Kings, Chronicles, Ezra and Nehemiah (all of them historical, rather than doctrinal) Haggai, Zechariah and Malachi. In none of these do the Jews receive anything but rebuke for their wickedness, for their apostasy from the religion of the Old Testament. The late Rabbi Stephen F. Wise, formerly the Chief Rabbi of the United States said, "The return from Babylon and the introduction of the Babylonian Talmud mark the end of Hebrewism and the beginning of Judaism."

The learned Rabbi was correct in distinguishing the true religion of the Old Testament as Hebrewism for it was the religion of the real Hebrews, who were not Jews at all. Judaism, the religion of the Jews, is as the learned Rabbi says, based upon the Babylonian Talmud, which contains the supposed oral law. It was never reduced to writing as part of the Bible. This oral law gradually gained greater force among the Jews than the written law in the Bible, with which it often conflicted in Jesus' day, the Babylonian Talmud was known as the Tradition of the Elders.

This is why Jesus told the Jews:
    "Well hath Esaias prophesied of you hypocrites, as it is written, This people honoreth Me with their lips, but their heart is far from Me. Howbeit, in vain do they worship Me, teaching for doctrines the Commandments of men. For laying aside the commandments of God that ye may keep your own tradition, ye make the Word of God of none effect through your tradition which ye have delivered" (Mark 7:6-13). "Ye do err, not knowing the scriptures, nor the power of God" (Matthew 22:29).

"Woe unto you, Scribes and Pharisees, Hypocrites! for ye pay tithes of mint, anise and cumin and have omitted the weightier matters of the law, judgment, mercy and faith" (Matthew 23:23).

This was the religion of the Jews. As the learned Rabbi Stephen F. Wise said, Judaism was distinguished from Hebrewism, the real religion of the Old Testament. Certainly Christianity took nothing from any Jewish religion for we have never taken any part of Christianity from the Talmud.

Well then, can it be said we got our Bible or our religion of Christianity from men of the Jewish race? No, it cannot. I haven't the time in the remainder of this lesson to give the Bible evidence in detail. I will have to reserve that for a later lesson. It can be clearly proven, both out of the historical books of the Bible and out of the only thorough history of the times written by one living when the facts were still well known. Josephus' "Antiquities of the Jews," tells that the Jews were a people distinct and separate from Yahweh's people Israel, although living among them. The Jew were the Canaanite people who lived in Palestine, before Israel entered the promised land and who were not driven out. These Canaanite people, and the mixed offspring from intermarriage with the Israelites, were allowed to remain in the land while paying heavy tribute taxes.

The prophets who wrote the books of the Old Testament, were all of pure Israelite stock, from one or another of the 12 tribes of Israel. Moses, Jeremiah, Ezekiel, Habakkuk, Haggai and Zechariah were of the tribe of Levi. Joshua and Samuel were of the tribe of Ephraim. Isaiah, Daniel and Zephaniah were of the house of David, Jonah was of the tribe of Zebulun. Hosea was of the tribe of Issachar.

When the Assyrians conquered and deported the people of the ten northern tribes, the Bible records that the Assyrians brought other people in from the Assyrian empire and settled them in Samaria, in place of the Israelites they had deported. Samaria is only the southern half of the territory occupied by these ten northern tribes. The northern half was Galilee and this was left vacant. When the kingdom of Judah was later deported to Babylon, for their seventy years captivity, their land was left with very little population. While they were gone, the Edomites who were descendants of Esau, mixed with Canaanite people, were forced out of their own land by pressure of invading Arab tribes, and moved westward into the vacant lands of Judah, occupying the southern half of the former kingdom of Judah.

Therefore, when a portion of the two tribes of Judah and Benjamin returned from the Babylonian captivity, they were too few in numbers to drive out the warlike Edomites and had to try to squeeze into the very little territory they had left. It was too small for them, so what was left of the tribe of Judah took the little territory remaining around Jerusalem and Benjamin was pushed to the north. They could not move next door into Samaria, as this area was occupied by the peoples settled there by the Assyrians. Benjamin had to leapfrog over them into the vacant territory of Galilee.

That the apostles and the majority of Christian converts came from the Benjaminites should not surprise us. When the kingdom was split in two upon the death of Solomon, God said He would leave Benjamin with Judah so that the house of David should have a light before them. In Jesus' time the people of Benjamin were still the light bearers. In the New Testament all of the apostles were of the tribe of Benjamin except Judas Iscariot, the only Jew among them. Judas came from the village of Kerioth in southern Judea. Iscariot is a corruption of Ish Kerioth, man of Kerioth. Paul tells us that he was of the tribe of Benjamin and that the other apostles except Judas Iscariot were from Galilee where the tribe of Benjamin settled after the return from Babylon.

This is confirmed by Jesus. In Matthew 15:24 He said, "I am not sent but unto the sheep of the house of Israel." In John chapter 10 Jesus tells the Jews, "I am the good Shepherd and know My sheep and am known of Mine. But ye believe not because ye are not of My sheep, as I said unto you. My sheep hear My voice and I know them and they follow Me." From the Savior's own lips we have the proof that the Jews are not of the tribes of Israel. Note carefully that He does not say that their unbelief keeps them from being of His sheep. He says the exact opposite, that the reason why they do not believe is that they are not of His sheep, the house of Israel. Christianity and Judaism are completely and irreconcilably inconsistent. Whichever one is right, the other must be wrong for they mutually repudiate each other. A great part of Jesus' reported Words are His denunciation of the Jews for their religion, which He tells them is not that of the Old Testament. In John 5:46 Jesus told them, "Had ye believed in Moses, ye would have believed Me: for he wrote of Me." In Luke 16:31 Jesus said, "If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded through one rose from the dead." He was right, He did rise from the dead, but to this day they are not persuaded.

It is therefore clear, we got neither our Bible nor our Christian religion, either in whole or in part from those who were Jews, either by religion or by race. We owe them no debt, for they gave us nothing.

Supplementary Notes

Rabbi Ben Zion Bokser wrote, "This is not an uncommon impression and one finds it sometimes among Jews as well as Christians - that Judaism is the religion of the Hebrew Bible. It is, of course, a fallacious impression. . . Judaism is not the religion of the Bible" (Judaism and the Christian Predicament, New York: Alfred A. Knopf, 1967, p. 59).

Rabbi Moshe M. Maggal, President, National Jewish Information Service wrote: ". . . you will notice the great difference between the Jewish and Christian religions. But these are not all. We consider the two religions so different that one excludes the other. . . we emphasized that there is no such thing as a Judeo-Christian religion. . . . There is not any similarity between the two concepts" (Letter of August 21, 1961).

The London Jewish World of March 15, 1923 declared: "Fundamentally, Judaism is anti-Christian."

Rabbi Martin Siegel: "I am devoting my lecture in this seminar to a discussion of the possibility that we are now entering a Jewish century, a time when the spirit of the community, the non-idealogical blend of the emotional and rational and the resistance to categories and forms will emerge through the forces of anti-nationalism to provide us with a new kind of society. I call this process the Judaization of Christianity because Christianity will be the vehicle through which this society becomes Jewish" (New York Magazine, January 18, 1972, p. 32). word.htm
    Birth till Death

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tumbleweed For This Useful Post:

Jewboo (17th May 2016),monty (17th May 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tumbleweed View Post

I've been posting articles in this thread that have helped me gain a better understanding of what has happened in the past and what is happening in our lives today and what's behind it.

This article I'll post below is one that I've posted in another thread some time ago. It has been helpful to me and I want to add it to this thread.

Another great source:

How the Ashkenazi Jews conquered the West

I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Jewboo For This Useful Post:

Tumbleweed (17th May 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,956 Times in 4,576 Posts

JESUS WAS NOT A Jew

Benjamin H. Freedman, Jewish Historian - Researcher - Scholar.
    From "Common Sense", p. 2-1-53 and 5-1-59

"Christians have been duped by the unholiest hoax in all history, by so-called Jews. This is considered their most effective weapon."

"This 'big lie' technique is brainwashing United States Christians into believing that Jesus Christ was "King of the Jews", in the sense that so-called 'Jews' today call themselves 'Jews'. This reference was first made in English translations of the Old and New Testaments, centuries before the so-called Jews highjacked the word 'Jew' in the 18th century A.D. to palm themselves off on the Christian world as having a kinship with Jesus Christ. This alleged kinship comes from the myth of their common ancestry with the so-called 'Jews' of the Holy Land in the Old Testament history, a fiction based on fable."

"American Christians little suspect they are being brainwashed twenty-four hours of every day over television and radio, by newspapers and magazines, by motion pictures and plays, by books, by political leaders in office and seeking office, by religious leaders in their pulpits and outside their churches, by leaders in the field of education inside and outside their curricular activities, and by all leaders in business, professions and finance, whose economic security demands that they curry the favor of so-called "Jews" of historic Khazar ancestry. Unsuspecting Christians are subjected to this barrage from sources they have little reason to suspect. Incontestable facts supply the unchallengeable proof of the historic accuracy that so-called "Jews" throughout the world today of eastern European origin are unquestionably the historic descendants of the Khazars, a pagan Turko-Finn ancient Mongoloid nation deep in the heart of Asia, according to history, who battled their way in bloody wars about the 1st century B.C. into eastern Europe where they set up their Khazar kingdom. For some mysterious reason the history of the Khazar kingdom is conspicuous by its absence from history courses in the schools and colleges.

"The historic existence of the Khazar kingdom of so-called "Jews", their rise and fall, the permanent disappearance of the Khazar kingdom as a nation from the map of Europe, and how King Bulan and the Khazar nation in about 740 A.D. became so-called "Jews" by conversion, were concealed from American Christians by censorship imposed by so-called "Jews", of historic Khazar ancestry, upon all U.S.A. media of mass communications directed by them. Then in 1945 this author gave nation-wide publicity to his many years intensive research into the "facts of life" concerning Khazars. The disclosures were sensational and very effective but apparently angered so-called "Jews" who have continued to vent their spleen upon this author since then solely for that reason. Since 1946 they have conducted a vicious smear campaign against him, seeking thus to further conceal these facts, for obvious reasons. What have they to fear from the truth?

"In an original 1903 edition of the Jewish Encyclopedia in New York's Public Library, and in the Library of Congress, Volume IV, pages 1 to 5 inclusive, appears a most comprehensive history of the Khazars. Also in the New York Public Library are 327 books by the world's greatest historians and other sources of reference, in addition to the Jewish Encyclopedia, dealing with Khazar history, and written between the 3rd A.D. and 20th centuries by contemporaries of the Khazars and by modern historians on that subject."

Jesus was a 'Judean', not a Jew.

During His lifetime, no persons were described as "Jews" anywhere. That fact is supported by theology, history and science. When Jesus was in Judea, it was not the "homeland" of the ancestors of those who today style themselves "Jews". Their ancestors never set a foot in Judea. They existed at that time in Asia, their "homeland", and were known as Khazars. In none of the manuscripts of the original Old or New Testament was Jesus described or referred to as a "Jew". The term originated in the late eighteenth century as an abbreviation of the term Judean and refers to a resident of Judea without regard to race or religion, just as the term "Texan" signifies a person living in Texas.

In spite of the powerful propaganda effort of the so-called "Jews", they have been unable to prove in recorded history that there is one record, prior to that period, of a race religion or nationality, referred to as "Jew". The religious sect in Judea, in the time of Jesus, to which self-styled "Jews" today refer to as "Jews", were known as "Pharisees". "Judaism" today and "Pharisaism" in the time of Jesus are the same.

Jesus abhorred and denounced "Pharisaism"; hence the words, "Woe unto you Scribes and Pharisees, Hypocrites, Ye Serpents, Ye Generation of Vipers".

http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/jesusjew.htm
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

THE SHIT HAS HIT THE FAN!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to EE_ For This Useful Post:

Tumbleweed (17th May 2016)