Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Jews, the children of Satan

Thanks
    Thanked 4,333 Times in 1,985 Posts

Re: Jews, the children of Satan

Bobby Fischer makes a good point in this video on Jews being the descendants of Satan and on them also being his representatives here on earth.

We are all travelers through this world
    Birth till Death
    We travel between the Eternities. Robert Duval as Print Ritter "The Broken Trail"

I believe the DSCI christians know and speak the truth
    https://christogenea.org

The old coyote senses danger and sinks into the grass.
    He cannot be seen but he watches and waits. Author unknown

Thanks

Joe Cortina describes the Jews and gives his thoughts on them in this article.

https://mynameisjoecortina.wordpress...ind/#more-1147

THE ETERNAL EVIL OF THE JEW IS SO CRUEL AND SADISTIC THAT HE HAS MADE HIMSELF THE MORTAL ENEMY OF ALL MANKIND

October 8, 2014 MG editor

By the way – I have lived briefly among the jews in Israhell and their children are the most vicious cruel degenerate scum imaginable. Do NOT let their youth deceive you. We have as adults all experienced bullies and such from our youth and school days and perhaps even been victims at one time. The GLARING difference between Gentile bullies and jewish child bullies is this–The VAST majority of responsible parents, teachers, supervisors, and such – will normally not tolerate such vile conduct. The JEW parent on the other hand is an evil demon to begin with. Cruelty is as common to the jew as kindness is to a true Christian.

Cruelty? – It’s just a jew thing. The filthy jew has NEVER EVER shown compassion for life – ANY LIFE! Their shit children are raised in the same cruel compassionless way. That ugly fact was something I observed in IsraHELL. JEWS ARE = TREASONOUS – Vicious – debauched – immoral – warmongering – slanderous – gossiping – debased- venal – perverse – shallow – petty – greedy – sarcastic – foul – squalid – grimy – whiney – murderous – treacherous – dirty – nasty – vile – reprobate – snobbish- racist – prejudice – hideous – gruesome – monstrous vindictive – insufferable – mean – disloyal – wanton – vicious – cowardly – abominable – treasonous – lustful – self-righteous – unrepentant – lawless – criminal – gluttonous – thieves – hateful – psychopathic – sociopathic cruel – haughty – vain – uncivil – despicable – wicked – depraved – villainous – nefarious – corrupt – baneful – gaudy – garish – insidious – repulsive – rude – offensive – obnoxious – demented – devilish – fiendish – impudent – obstinate – quarrelsome – belligerent – divisive – untrustworthy – ego centric – stingy – blasphemous – Godless – profane – shifty – dishonest – vulgar – unregenerate ( did I miss anything? ) and simply the ultimate scum of the Earth!

These putrid scum not only allow their rat faced brats to torture, humiliate, and terrorize poor Palestinian school children – THEY ENCOURAGE IT! I witnessed this dispicable horrid trait of the jews. They TEACH their children (demons) to torment, abuse, dehumanize, traumatize, beat, and brutalize not ONLY helpless school children but pregnant mothers and disabled elderly on a regular basis.

I witnessed conduct that would make your skin crawl with disgust. They even go so far as to allow children on live artillery fire areas so they can paint hate slogans on live munitions which would moments later shred and/or BURN the living flesh off the bones of terrified helpless Lebanese refugee children. One of the slogans witnessed said – “WITH LOVE FROM THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL- TO THE CHILDREN OF LEBANON” The two little demon bitch jew filth girls were actually laughing as they wrote their hate.

The demon parents teach their demon spawn to torture, humiliate, degrade, mock, harass, ridicule, beat, and assault defenseless Christian and Muslim school children because the Satanic filth they worship – WILLS IT!

The jew child is the most cruel, evil, remorseless, sadistic, piece of filth imaginable. Of all the ethnicities on Earth – only the jew prides himself that his children live their lives in the image of their father SATAN!

Since we already KNOW from the words of Christ Himself- that jews are the spawn of the evil One himself – how can we expect the spawn of the jew to be anything less than Satanic?

The witnessed events of unparalled cruelty by child jew scum against Christian children in Palestine is LEGION and WELL documented in text photos and eyewitness.

Any fool who would allow ANY filthy child scum have ANY contact with their innocent child is as guilty of any violent child abuse imaginable. Once traumatized by the filthy jew – your innocent child will probably never be the same and be morally ruined for life.

Vipers do not EVER make good pets and their hatchlings are as deadly as the adult. Would you you show any qualms for smashing a brood of deadly hatchling vipers about to bite and kill your children? Of course not – unless you were a fool.

So why should you have ANY reluctance to smash ANY ilk of Satan – an evil creature ‘hardwired’ from the moment it was spawned – to be evil and wicked – young or old – male or female.

Kindness and compassion are two DIRTY WORDS in the jew lexicon – and are never EVER used in ANY circumstance regarding their association with Gentiles.

BEEN THERE – SEEN THAT – HEARD THAT – EXPERIENCED THAT – FOR A LIFETIME.

ALWAYS WITH JEWS – YOU LOSE!

My name is Joe Cortina. I was a 60s Green Beret commander and a representative for IBM as well as a scientist for Honeywell Aerospace in Florida. I later became President of my own manufacturing company. I have two sons and 2 granddaughters who are the reason for my dedication to expose the threats to the freedoms I hope to see them enjoy as I did many decades ago when America was still a Christian-based sovereign nation free of Zionist influence.

Book Of John Chapter 8 – as Christ damns the Jews (and NOT JUST THE HIGH PRIESTS AND Pharisees – see notes below) ‘Ye do the deeds of your father (the devil). If God were your father. ye would love me; for I proceed forth and came from God: neither came I of myself, but He sent me.”

“Ye are of your father the devil and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie – he speaketh of his own; ( the Jews) for he is a liar, and the father of it”“That this SATANIC FATHERHOOD cannot be limited to the Pharisees is MADE CLEAR in 1 John 3;8-10

″Matthew 23:15” Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You travel over land and sea to win a single convert, and when he becomes one, you make him twice as much a son of hell as you are.“You serpents, you generation of vipers, how can you escape the damnation of hell?” (Jesus – to the Jews; in Matthew 23:33)

“My opinion of Christian Zionists? They’re scum. But don’t tell them that. We need all the useful idiots we can get right now.” — Benyamin Netanyahu, at the time a former IsraHELL prime minister.

This audio is an interview with Joe Cortina by Pastor Dan Johns in Dec. of 2015. It goes well with this thread because they speak of the Jews being the actual children of Satan.

Birth till Death
    We travel between the Eternities. Robert Duval as Print Ritter "The Broken Trail"

Thanks

This is a ninety minute interview of John Friend by Pastor Dan Johns. They talk about the Jews, who they are and what the bible teaches about them and what's coming for them. It's long but I think worth the time spent listening.

Birth till Death

BANNED (Permanent)
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tumbleweed View Post
    Bobby Fischer makes a good point in this video on Jews being the descendants of Satan and on them also being his representatives here on earth.

The serpent seed teachings.

Arnold Murray taught the same.
    shepherds chapel

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

it appears Texe Marrs has a new book, here he was on Rense last night. Listen links at:
    http://grizzom.blogspot.com/2016/06/...-20160620.html

Jeff Rense Radio Show - 2016.06.20

Listen Download Hour 1 - Texe Marrs - New Book…'Holy Serpent of the Jews'

Listen Download Hour 2 - Dr. JS Chiappalone - Terminal Madness Of The End Times

Listen Download Hour 3 - Yoichi Shimatsu & Dana Durnford - Fukushima Report
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Thanks

The Harold Wallace Rosenthal interview interview in 1976 is interesting because he admits the God of the Jews is Satan. It's rare for Jews to speak the truth like he did but he died 30 days after doing so. Might not have been an accident. I'll post the audio here because it confirms whats been posted above about the Jews and also that nothing has changed with them in more modern times.

There is a transcript of the interview that can be found at this link.

http://www.antichristconspiracy.com/...rview_1976.htm

Birth till Death

Thanks

Rense opens the first hour last night with a little spiel which has been increasingly common from him; namely a self righteous spiel railing against the scary moozlem savages (who just wanna eat our babies ), using the most texbook emotion-tugger kosher-propaganda language. Prolly why I listen to him less & less lately... maybe he "got the message" from his 2 sabotage induced car crashes last year? See 1st hour (48 mins); 2nd hour is a "free infomercial" for one of his sponsors, and 3rd is Fukushima doom news, which I burned out on at least a couple years ago:

Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Jeff Rense Radio Show - 2016.07.18

Listen Download Hour 1 - Texe Marrs - Rabbis Agree With Jesus…Their God Is Satan

Listen Download Hour 2 - Brian Twede - Will You Starve Or Will You Prepare?

Listen Download Hour 3 - Dana Durnford - Fukushima About To Get Worse

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tumbleweed View Post
    ^ Christians have been misled by Jews who have infiltrated the christian religion. I suspect the pope is a crypto jew and I don't think God will approve of him kissing the Jews asses and the feet of niggers while leading the descendants of the Israelites to destruction.
    This is the 5th video of 19 that Dennis Wise has put out on the Jews, free masonry and the New World Order. He confirms the infiltration of the church by Satanists and points out that the current pope is doing the bidding of those promotiong the New World Order.

The Jews are not descendants of the Israelites. They are Canaanites, the descendants of Satan through Cain. The preceding posts explain this and it needs to be kept in mind because it causes confusion in the christian religion. The true descendants of Adam and the Israelites are the pure white Christian race who are the children of God.

I've watched all 19 of the videos Dennis Wise has put out on the secret society satanists that are determined to take over the world and they are very good. They can be found and watched at this link. http://communismbythebackdoor.tv
    Thanks to Patcolo for posting a link to this series of video's in another thread.
    Birth till Death

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tumbleweed For This Useful Post:

monty (19th July 2016),PatColo (19th July 2016)

Thanks

Here's Texe on the A.C. Hitchcock show from last week, 1 hr:

The Andrew Carrington Hitchcock Show (115) Texe Marrs – Holy Serpent Of The Jews

Andrew Carrington Hitchcock July 11, 2016 The Andrew Carrington Hitchcock Show (115) Texe Marrs – Holy Serpent Of The Jews2016-07-12T09:34:49+00:00 ANDREW CARRINGTON HITCHCOCK SHOW 3 Comments

On today’s show I am joined by Texe Marrs. We discussed a couple of sections from his new book, “Holy Serpent Of The Jews,” and our conversation took us into all sorts of different and interesting directions. We also took the opportunity to pay tribute to the late great Michael Collins Piper.

Thanks

Jewboo posted this video in the thread at this link, http://gold-silver.us/forum/showthre...minus-Vobiscum along with others that I've enjoyed. Thanks for posting them Jewboo.

I'm going to post this one again here in this thread because it shows the works and music of the descendants of Adam through the true Israelites.

The works and music of the children of God

Birth till Death

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Tumbleweed For This Useful Post:

monty (22nd July 2016)