Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Tell me about Bitcoin

Thanks
    Thanked 4,917 Times in 3,157 Posts

Re: Tell me about Bitcoin

Quote Originally Posted by Neuro View Post
    Fascinating... You are most likely a spambot, but go on...

aww don't be mean. I thought it was an impressive first post. Even copy/pasted a bit into joogle, in quotes, to check if it was a c/p job from somewhere else,
    https://www.google.com/search?source....0.X0pfIaNV_vY

comes up clean, suggesting it was truly their own composition.

sorry goldira; we seldom get new member/first posts here which aren't spam.
    Welcome! Tell a bit about yourself if you'd like. For example, are you properly anti-semitic like us? Where are u on the holohoax?
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Thanks
    Thanked 5,829 Times in 3,715 Posts

Re: Tell me about Bitcoin

Congressman wants to ban bitcoin because it threatens Federal Reserve

https://www.sovereignman.com/trends/congressman-wants-to-ban-bitcoin-because-it-threatens-the-federal-reserve-25126/

A US Congressman wants to ban Bitcoin for threatening the Federal Reserve

A US Congressman, Brad Sherman, is worried that Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies will threaten US foreign policy, tax collection, and traditional law enforcement.

So his solution is to ban it.

Last week he urged his colleagues to make it illegal to mine, sell, or use Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies in the United States.

The problem, he says, is that the US currently gains much of its power from the fact that most international money moves in US dollars, through the Federal Reserve.

“It is the announced purpose of the supporters of cryptocurrency to take that power away from us… the advantage of crypto over sovereign currency is solely to aid in the disempowerment of the United States and the rule of law."

His version of “rule of law” includes things like civil asset forfeiture, just straight up stealing cash from people without even charging them with a crime.

So yes, if that is the type of “traditional law enforcement” Congressman Sherman fears will be undermined, he is correct.

And since US foreign policy involves funding endless wars with an inflationary fiat currency… well, he’s right again.

The aim of cryptocurrency is to hand the power of the purse back to the people.

Which is why it is comical that he thinks the cryptocurrency movement even could be nipped in the bud if they tried

Click here for the full story.
    https://constitutionalmilitia.org/
    "A well regulated Militia being NECESSARY to the security of a free State"

"That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the most Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness." July 4, 1776

3. The Following User Says Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

Ares (31st May 2019)