View Poll Results: NBA Champs GS Warriors or Cleveland Cavs?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Warriors

5 100.00%
  • Cavaliers

0 0%
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: NBA Champs: Warriors or Cavaliers?

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,214 Times in 3,001 Posts

Re: NBA Champs: Warriors or Cavaliers?

Quote Originally Posted by osoab View Post
    How much is your kid getting paid?
    she gets paid in black eyes, bruises, scrapes for her aau work. after going through that every summer, school ball is a walk in the park

what she give back to the jungle community -- she rains threes on those thugs like nobody's business

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

GSW are 1-1 vs OKC Thunder now, with their game 3 tomorrow (Sunday) 2pm pacific. GSW spanked OKC in their game 2; won by nearly 30 points?!
    I dyslexia'd that-- what do you get when you turn a "2" upside down? That's right; so game starts 5pm pacific, about 1/2 hour from now. Coz I know yawl are chomping at the bit for that opening tip off, lol It's in OKC this time, underdogs' home court.
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Thanks

Holy shit, thunder manhandled warriors in first half; 72-47, a 25 pt lead! And they were tied at 40 before OKC started pulling away.

http://m.bleacherreport.com/articles...sis-for-game-3

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Thanks

Well the okc Thunder have given the 2015 champ Warriors a run for their money; tied at 3 games to 3 now, with the tie breaker game 7 in oakland on Mon May 30th at 6pm pacific.

Cleveland Cav's already beat Toronto Raptors 4 games to 2, so they'll play whoever wins Monday's western conference champs.

Iridium
    Thanks

no matter what happens, billy donovan is the man

he destroyed the popo/spurs monster with one scheme.....now he took coach of the year and greatest team of all time to 7 games (at least) with diff lineup and scheme. didnt see the game...but reading your comments sounds like the warriors are lucky they didnt die the same crushing death that the spurs did.....not even making it to game 7

this in his first year in the league

his work at u of fla is just as impressive

6. The Following User Says Thank You to cheka. For This Useful Post:

PatColo (29th May 2016)

Thanks

Can't say I've really followed his career, or that of any coach. Winningest player/coach ever Phil Jackson has an unusual background; grew up in rural WY (or was it MT? LOL), son of a preacher man!

8 mins: Billy Donovan Postgame Interview | Warriors vs Thunder | Game 6 | May 28, 2016 | 2016 NBA
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=c5Km5qWisAI

8. The Following User Says Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

cheka. (29th May 2016)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PatColo View Post
    Jumping the gun a bit in picking Oakland-based Golden State Warriors vs Cleveland Cav's, same matchup as last year which GSW won... another LeBron v Stephen Curry show.

Hey NBA is the only sport I care to watch, live or teeeveee.

Voters are anon so no worries about being way wrong.
    African-American handball -- don't care...
    Cogito cogito, ergo cogito sum - I think that I think, therefore I think that I am

My GPG Pub key:
    http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?search=steyr_m&op=index&fingerprint=on

Thanks

Thunder up by 6 @halftime, 48-42. It's on TNT or ESPN if anyone wants to see the 2nd half CURRY FLURRY.

Eta: final 88-96 WARRIORS.

So the warriors/cav's finals premise of this thread/poll is on track.

Iridium
    Thanks

gs played like crap first half. okc didnt take advantage of it. okc deserved to lose

Thanks
    Thanked 4,647 Times in 3,216 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cheka. View Post
    gs played like crap first half. okc didnt take advantage of it. okc deserved to lose
    I don't watch the stuff, but I am guessing that Vegas made money, the NBA made money, and the Refs made money.
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken