View Poll Results: NBA Champs GS Warriors or Cleveland Cavs?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Warriors

5 100.00%
  • Cavaliers

0 0%
Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: NBA Champs: Warriors or Cavaliers?

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

Re: NBA Champs: Warriors or Cavaliers?

I was also confounded by the "Steve Kerr Zionist coach of the Warriors" bit at the end of EE's reply #8, with no further elaboration. Far as I know Kerr is a former star player (& lilly white to boot!) with a passion for the game.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Kerr 《 ok in the "Early life" part about Kerr's father's murder "by scary moozlemismists"; leave it to ziopedia! Mossad FF until proven otherwise... the usual drill!!

This one's fun, LeBron dismayed by Curry's snatching LeBron's MVP!

https://youtube.com/results?q=LeBron%20curry%20mvp
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Thanks

I greatly enjoyed the NBA when there were a few awesome White players:

Ainge (yes, cheka), Bird, Rambis, McHale, Bobby (SecDef) Jones, Laimbeer, Mullin, etc.

Attachment 8248
    (Bobby Jones)

Every pro sport has now been ruined by diversity and it's like watching Rikers Island prison ball ... except the NHL; (((they're working on it))).

When I was growing up, my coaches were extremely strict about adhering to the fundamentals of the game.

My HS basketball coach was more intense than Bobby Knight***. You didn't travel, double dribble, change your pivot foot, fail to run the offense, fail to play defense, fail to make free throws, act/dress like a punk, or he'd run your ass until you puked. Now, the game is so negrofied/pathetic, they don't even follow the fundamentals or play by the rules, and the refs let them get away with it! Of course, the overwhelmingly White crowd doesn't understand this and only care about being entertained.

I'd love to sit down and watch a game with Bobby Knight. I bet he just shakes his head the entire time and probably curses a lot.

I was in SanFran this time last year when the Warriors won. Very strange to see wealthy White SF hipsters celebrating in the street that the nigger ballers in Oaktown won ... they represent us, yo!

*** My HS BBall coach eventually became an assistant for the Cavs (no longer); I bet the pampered nigs disliked and complained about his intensity. He is a frighteningly intense person.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rubicon For This Useful Post:

cheka. (21st May 2016),osoab (20th May 2016),PatColo (20th May 2016)

Thanks

Nba has a peppering of White star players; off hand though more seem to be ferners not native 'murkan Whites... most esp E. Euros. It seems those countries have given USA Olympic Dream Team the biggest challenge.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1992_U...asketball_team

Anywho CLE lost their first semi-finals game vs Toronto Raptors in their game 3 tonight, making their series 2-1.

GSW are 1-1 vs OKC Thunder now, with their game 3 tomorrow (Sunday) 2pm pacific. GSW spanked OKC in their game 2; won by nearly 30 points?!

http://www.si.com/nba/2016/nba-playo...-times-results

I know yawl aren't voting in the poll coz you first want to make sure my presumed GSW-CLE finalists is correct; not coz yawl are waycists!

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,214 Times in 3,001 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rubicon View Post
    I greatly enjoyed the NBA when there were a few awesome White players:

Ainge (yes, cheka), Bird, Rambis, McHale, Bobby (SecDef) Jones, Laimbeer, Mullin, etc.

Attachment 8248
    (Bobby Jones)

Every pro sport has now been ruined by diversity and it's like watching Rikers Island prison ball ... except the NHL; (((they're working on it))).

When I was growing up, my coaches were extremely strict about adhering to the fundamentals of the game.

My HS basketball coach was more intense than Bobby Knight***. You didn't travel, double dribble, change your pivot foot, fail to run the offense, fail to play defense, fail to make free throws, act/dress like a punk, or he'd run your ass until you puked. Now, the game is so negrofied/pathetic, they don't even follow the fundamentals or play by the rules, and the refs let them get away with it! Of course, the overwhelmingly White crowd doesn't understand this and only care about being entertained.

I'd love to sit down and watch a game with Bobby Knight. I bet he just shakes his head the entire time and probably curses a lot.

I was in SanFran this time last year when the Warriors won. Very strange to see wealthy White SF hipsters celebrating in the street that the nigger ballers in Oaktown won ... they represent us, yo!

*** My HS BBall coach eventually became an assistant for the Cavs (no longer); I bet the pampered nigs disliked and complained about his intensity. He is a frighteningly intense person.
    ainge is the greatest athlete of that/this generation - bar none. mlb and nba....nobody then, nor now, can match that combo of freakish skills

Iridium
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PatColo View Post
    Nba has a peppering of White star players; off hand though more seem to be ferners not native 'murkan Whites... most esp E. Euros. It seems those countries have given USA Olympic Dream Team the biggest challenge.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1992_U...asketball_team

Anywho CLE lost their first semi-finals game vs Toronto Raptors in their game 3 tonight, making their series 2-1.

GSW are 1-1 vs OKC Thunder now, with their game 3 tomorrow (Sunday) 2pm pacific. GSW spanked OKC in their game 2; won by nearly 30 points?!

http://www.si.com/nba/2016/nba-playo...-times-results

I know yawl aren't voting in the poll coz you first want to make sure my presumed GSW-CLE finalists is correct; not coz yawl are waycists!
    foreign whites over american because they dont have to deal with nig hell in order to play. US whites routinely leave the sport because sick of dealing with nigs

i'm an aau coach (girls varsity) in the houston area. all the refs are black. you wouldn't believe what my white girls deal with playing against the nigs...with the nig refs. just about every team we play is 100 pct nig. not uncommon for nig team to shoot 20+ free throws while we shoot 6. it's disgusting watching them work against my team

7. The Following User Says Thank You to cheka. For This Useful Post:

PatColo (21st May 2016)

Thanks

^ I had to look up AAU; yer makin me work over here!

AAU - Girls Basketball > Home0
    http://aaugirlsbasketball.org/
    Amateur Athletic Union girls basketball official web site.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

cheka. (22nd May 2016)

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,254 Times in 1,607 Posts

Oh baseball... yeah what a snoozer. I'll take fast moving & high scoring NBA over baseball any day.
    African handball puts me to sleep.
    If you're offended by any of my posts tough shit!
    "Politicians Are Like Diapers, They Should Be Changed Often, And For The Same Reason"
    If you're not prepared for what's coming it's already too late!
    Niggers will never be satisfied!!

Iridium
    Thanks

^ I had to look up AAU; yer makin me work over here!

AAU - Girls Basketball > Home0
    http://aaugirlsbasketball.org/
    Amateur Athletic Union girls basketball official web site.
    aau is used as a general term for playing off season basketball - it starts when school ball stops (march) and goes into august. virtually all of the good players are in it.

my kid is an all-stater in the private school division of texas. the private school division has more white teams than black.

aau is full on jungle ball - grabbing, pushing, elbowing....refs let it happen - especially to my white team.

you all should see the crowds at the tournaments we go to. it looks like detroit....complete with fights in the stands/on the court, etc

12. The Following User Says Thank You to cheka. For This Useful Post:

PatColo (22nd May 2016)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua01 View Post
    African handball puts me to sleep.
    [image]https://media0.giphy.com/media/TziYd1ClxHmiQ/200_s.gif[/image]

Apparently can't display an image from this mobile check it at https://media0.giphy.com/media/TziYd1ClxHmiQ/200_s.gif

Thanks
    Thanked 4,636 Times in 3,208 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cheka. View Post
    aau is used as a general term for playing off season basketball - it starts when school ball stops (march) and goes into august. virtually all of the good players are in it.

my kid is an all-stater in the private school division of texas. the private school division has more white teams than black.

aau is full on jungle ball - grabbing, pushing, elbowing....refs let it happen - especially to my white team.

you all should see the crowds at the tournaments we go to. it looks like detroit....complete with fights in the stands/on the court, etc
    How much is your kid getting paid?
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken