Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Satanists Plan To Sacrifice The Earth

Thanks
    Thanked 2,434 Times in 1,844 Posts

Satanists Plan To Sacrifice The Earth

woww... alex jones GETS IT... because this is the absolute bottom line. The satanists are after the destruction of Earth Motherhood. Since they cannot destroy Light (Masculine Principle), they go after the Nurturing/Feminine Principle.

And to achieve that they need racism, self-hatred, darwinism by whatever means. Archons are galalactic vandals and vampires, the Gnostics were right.

All the money that exists cannot buy Earth, and the evidence is that we destroy our habitat as a result, thinking that we can just seize and pillage as we see fit. If crowds endorse the pursuit of wealth at their own level, they cannot prevent multinationals from doing exactly the same. The “dystopian endless growth paradigm” is going to end with a bang but will open the door to a premise endorsing that Earth is the only wealth we truly have while journeying through life.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to singular_me For This Useful Post:

Spun Gold (10th July 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

Re: Satanists Plan To Sacrifice The Earth

Quote Originally Posted by singular_me View Post

Archons are galactic vandals and vampires...
    https://endzog.files.wordpress.com/2...iler_photo.jpg

Archons = Jews

I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Jewboo For This Useful Post:

Bigjon (17th July 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,956 Times in 4,576 Posts

"Jewish Supremacists are Proxies of the Archons"
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

THE SHIT HAS HIT THE FAN!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to EE_ For This Useful Post:

Jewboo (21st May 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,980 Times in 4,537 Posts

http://img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/ima...7462208514.png

No.

This is Jewish nature. Jews have evolved for thousands of years as a parasite class for their survival strategy. Every racial group has a survival strategy and is what has allowed them to exist up until this point.

White people have a high trust survival strategy. This is good for building civilization and inventing new technologies in a all-White environment, but whenever non-Whites invade a White country, White people project their high trust onto the non-Whites and they get taken advantage of. White people can't understand that other people view them as prey.

Jews are the most aware of the high trust nature of White people so have made White's their primary host. The problem with this though is Jews are actually very dumb since they kill the host instead of just milking the host slowly. This attitude to kill the host has ramped up since the 1960s as White Genocide goes full speed now. White people must modify our survival strategy to only have high trust within our own race. In this new global world with the International Jew running around will we be destroyed, and all of human civilization will collapse back to the stone age. Whites come up with 95% of the technology/inventions since of our high trust while other groups with low trust just copy us with cheap knock offs that work half the time.

Niggers are just fucking animals. Only gullible White people who think they can be civilized, and turned human have brought them to this point, and it's a real disservice to everyone. Most Leftists in power know all of this, but use Niggers as a tool to extract their own power and wealth, or "slice of the pie".

tl;dr: Everything going on can be explained scientifically if you understand how peoples have evolved, and survived up until this point.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shami-Amourae For This Useful Post:

Jewboo (21st May 2016),Neuro (22nd May 2016),vacuum (21st May 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

galalactic vandals and vampires
    http://gold-silver.us/forum/image.ph...ine=1462732019 https://venusfrommars.files.wordpres...93-200-241.jpg

Coincidence? OP doesn't even mention the jews.

I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

Thanks

Book, if you want or can understand that it is the nephilim warning in the bible.

listen to the vid, AJ mentions Rothschild and rokefeller

you/we/one cannot beat this multi-dimensional tyranny until we/one/you understand(s) its origins.
    All the money that exists cannot buy Earth, and the evidence is that we destroy our habitat as a result, thinking that we can just seize and pillage as we see fit. If crowds endorse the pursuit of wealth at their own level, they cannot prevent multinationals from doing exactly the same. The “dystopian endless growth paradigm” is going to end with a bang but will open the door to a premise endorsing that Earth is the only wealth we truly have while journeying through life.

Thanks

Book, if you want or can understand that it is the nephilim warning in the bible.
    I just wrote out a long scientific explanation for what's going on. You just say, "ArchonsDidIt". How is that any different than the GodDidIt approach Christians use?

Thanks

makes lots of sense... but anyone who knows enough about the archons also knows that they control the reincarnation process of evil, that is how they can maintain their galactic agenda to destroy life at any level they can.

racism is a surface issue... the real one is destroying earth and humanity with it. AJ got it.

Quote Originally Posted by EE_ View Post
    "Jewish Supremacists are Proxies of the Archons"

Thanks

shami, terminology varies depending on the belief system...

never said that God did it in this thread

Quote Originally Posted by Shami-Amourae View Post
    I just wrote out a long scientific explanation for what's going on. You just say, "ArchonsDidIt". How is that any different than the GodDidIt approach Christians use?

Thanks

shami, terminology varies depending on the belief system...

never said that God did it in this thread

I was giving an analogy.

My point is that there are logical/scientific explanations for what's going on. Introducing supernatural answers isn't needed and lazy.