Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18

Thread: Bitcoin HELP

  1. #11
    Dangerous Donald Neuro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Absurdistan
    Posts
    20,763
    Thanks
    8,391
    Thanked 7,301 Times in 4,752 Posts

    Re: Bitcoin HELP

    Now Bitcoin is $613!

  2. #12
    Unobtanium
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    12,556
    Thanks
    2,628
    Thanked 3,179 Times in 2,248 Posts

    Re: Bitcoin HELP

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnQPublic View Post
    Thanks everyone. I tried this: https://github.com/pierce403/keyhunter (http://www.pxdojo.net/2013/12/bitcoi...ecromancy.html explanation).

    It did not find anything.
    I would keep trying with other tools.Exhaust all the options.
    Great minds discuss Ideas, Average minds discuss Events, Small minds discuss People. E.R.

    Anytime I'm in doubt I go outside and give it a little shake.
    Liberty Tree.


  3. #13
    Palladium messianicdruid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    the cultural center of the known cosmos
    Posts
    470
    Thanks
    140
    Thanked 203 Times in 117 Posts

    Re: Bitcoin HELP

    Quote Originally Posted by Glass View Post
    I would keep trying with other tools.Exhaust all the options.
    Stuff like this is why am hesitant about cryptos. I need a paper wallet or one of those doodads you plug in to your computer and then store separately.

    Also is anyone you know of taking silver in trade for cryptos?
    R O T A S
    O P E R A
    T E N E T
    A R E P O
    S A T O R

    The Kingdom of God is a form of government, not a religion.

  4. #14
    Unobtanium
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    12,556
    Thanks
    2,628
    Thanked 3,179 Times in 2,248 Posts

    Re: Bitcoin HELP

    yes you can get thumb drive crypto wallets and so on. There's no magic to them, its just a memory stick packaged and promoted as if it's a special thing for crypto currencies. I figure you could make your own using a quality reliable memory stick/card and some encryption software.

    Don't know of anyone I would trust to give my pm's to in return for cryptos. Too wild west for me.

    Here's a promoted story on ZeroHedge from a couple months back. http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-0...-using-bitcoin

    If I wanted cryptos I'd be tempted to go the long way round. Sell the pm's for regular folding and use the folding for buying crypto. Ignores the probability someone wants to shift $$ out of pm's and into something not reportable. I guess it comes down to risk aversion vs privacy.
    Great minds discuss Ideas, Average minds discuss Events, Small minds discuss People. E.R.

    Anytime I'm in doubt I go outside and give it a little shake.
    Liberty Tree.


  5. #15
    Palladium messianicdruid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    the cultural center of the known cosmos
    Posts
    470
    Thanks
    140
    Thanked 203 Times in 117 Posts

    Re: Bitcoin HELP

    Quote Originally Posted by Glass View Post
    yes you can get thumb drive crypto wallets and so on. There's no magic to them, its just a memory stick packaged and promoted as if it's a special thing for crypto currencies. I figure you could make your own using a quality reliable memory stick/card and some encryption software.

    Don't know of anyone I would trust to give my pm's to in return for cryptos. Too wild west for me.

    Here's a promoted story on ZeroHedge from a couple months back. http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-0...-using-bitcoin

    If I wanted cryptos I'd be tempted to go the long way round. Sell the pm's for regular folding and use the folding for buying crypto. Ignores the probability someone wants to shift $$ out of pm's and into something not reportable. I guess it comes down to risk aversion vs privacy.
    Thanks, some good thoughts...
    R O T A S
    O P E R A
    T E N E T
    A R E P O
    S A T O R

    The Kingdom of God is a form of government, not a religion.

  6. #16
    Moderator madfranks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    11,539
    Thanks
    7,118
    Thanked 7,801 Times in 3,880 Posts

    Re: Bitcoin HELP

    Quote Originally Posted by messianicdruid View Post
    Stuff like this is why am hesitant about cryptos. I need a paper wallet or one of those doodads you plug in to your computer and then store separately.

    Also is anyone you know of taking silver in trade for cryptos?
    You can buy silver for bitcoin from JM Bullion.
    "Liberty is so creative, and the government is so stupid, that Iím very optimistic about the future"
    - Lew Rockwell

  7. #17
    Iridium monty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    North of The Equator
    Posts
    6,934
    Thanks
    4,655
    Thanked 6,027 Times in 3,806 Posts

    Re: Bitcoin HELP

    Quote Originally Posted by madfranks View Post
    You can buy silver for bitcoin from JM Bullion.

    Also Provident Metals accepts bitcoin
    https://constitutionalmilitia.org/
    "A well regulated Militia being NECESSARY to the security of a free State"

    "That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the most Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness." July 4, 1776

  8. #18
    Zinc
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Bitcoin HELP

    Quote Originally Posted by madfranks View Post
    You can buy silver for bitcoin from JM Bullion.
    SchiffGold also makes it pretty easy to buy Gold & Silver with Bitcoin.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •