Page 3 of 41 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Orlando Gay Nightclub Shooting: Gunman Dead, 'Mass Casualties'

Thanks

Re: Orlando Gay Nightclub Shooting: Gunman Dead, 'Mass Casualties'

LOL!

MOLON LABE
    But before you do, I need to take it out of the box it came in and post a review of the gun and the accessories it came with to my cuckservative followers on YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by Jewboo View Post
    "Deadliest Mass Shooting in U.S. History"

Did any one of you "Patriots" ever actually shoot your fancy rifle?

these dumb fucks will soon be gun-controlled
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months

Silver will have its day...

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AndreaGail For This Useful Post:

Jewboo (12th June 2016),madfranks (12th June 2016)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shami-Amourae View Post
    Muslim terrorist shoots and kills 50 in Orlando. Obama attacks U.S. gun owners.
    Muslim terrorists shoot and kill 14 in San Bernadino. Obama attacks U.S. gun owners.
    Muslim terrorist shoots and kills 4 in Tennessee. Obama attacks U.S. gun owners.
    Muslim terrorists shoot and kill over 100 in Paris. Obama attacks U.S. gun owners.
    Muslim terrorist shoots and kills 13 at Ft. Hood TX. Obama attacks U.S. gun owners.

I'm beginning to see a trend here.
    Who you gonna believe, Obama or your own lying eyes? Throw the 911 and Boston events in there too for good measure, nope....no connection there either.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,980 Times in 4,537 Posts

Look, people. The guy just got angry at gays kissing. It's a cultural thing.
    His parents say they're sorry.
    So it's OK now, just a cultural misunderstanding.

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,254 Times in 1,607 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jewboo View Post
    "Deadliest Mass Shooting in U.S. History"

Did any one of you "Patriots" ever actually shoot your fancy rifle?

these dumb fucks will soon be gun-controlled
    I lost all mine in the same tragic boating accident that also saw all my gold and silver go to the bottom of the ocean....sad I tell ya!
    If you're offended by any of my posts tough shit!
    "Politicians Are Like Diapers, They Should Be Changed Often, And For The Same Reason"
    If you're not prepared for what's coming it's already too late!
    Niggers will never be satisfied!!

Thanks

Iridium
    Thanks

Bwaaaaahahahahahaha!

That is all!
    "Politicians Are Like Diapers, They Should Be Changed Often, And For The Same Reason"

Thanks
    Thanked 8,034 Times in 4,008 Posts

Funny, but that can't possibly be real!
    "Liberty is so creative, and the government is so stupid, that I’m very optimistic about the future"
    - Lew Rockwell

Iridium
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by madfranks View Post
    Funny, but that can't possibly be real!
    I was thinking the same thing

Thanks
    Thanked 7,956 Times in 4,576 Posts

I wonder how Bernie followers feel about his statement?

Trump, Clinton, congressional leaders react to Orlando shooting
    Erin Kelly, USA TODAY 8:22 AM. PDT June 12, 2016

Presidential candidates and congressional leaders said Sunday they were stunned and heartbroken by news of the mass shooting at Orlando's Pulse nightclub.

Presumptive Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton tweeted that she "woke up to hear the devastating news from Florida. As we wait for more information, my thoughts are with those affected by this horrific act."

Presumptive Republican nominee Donald Trump tweeted: "Really bad shooting in Orlando. Police investigating possible terrorism. Many people dead and wounded."

Sen. Bernie Sanders of Vermont, who remains in the race for the Democratic nomination, called the shooting "horrific" and "unthinkable."

"We should not be selling automatic weapons which are designed to kill people," Sanders said on NBC's Meet the Press. "We have got to do everything that we can on top of that to make sure that guns do not fall into the hands of people who should not have them, criminals, people who are mentally ill. So that struggles continues."

Congressional leaders also reacted with horror to the shooting that authorities say left 50 dead.

"We are horrified and heartbroken to see such hate leveled at so many people hoping just to spend a night out dancing," said House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif. "Our hearts ache for all those killed in this senseless attack, and we pray for the swift recovery of all those who were wounded. While many questions have yet to be answered, the pain of this attack in a mainstay of the Orlando LGBT community is surely magnified as our nation celebrates LGBT Pride month."

"We will not allow hate and terror to succeed in blinding us with fear," Pelosi added. "

House Speaker Paul Ryan, R-Wis., wrote on Twitter that he is praying "for those brutally attacked in Orlando."

"While we must learn more about the attacker, the victims and families will not be forgotten," Ryan tweeted.

Sen. Ron Johnson, R-Wis., chairman of the Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee, said his committee "will work to support the federal role in investigating this terror attack and protecting against further threats"

"As Americans we must unite to defeat terrorism’s threat to our nation's security," he said.

Sen. Ben Sasse, R-Neb., who also serves on the Senate Homeland Security Committee, said the attack may be "the latest front" for Islamic extremists.

"We know that violent Islam is bent on turning American cities into war zones and, given comments from the FBI, it appears that Orlando could be the latest front," Sasse said. "We mourn the deaths of innocent victims, all made in the image of God. Violent Islam, whether its card-carrying members of ISIS or al-Qa’ida or its crowd-sourced attackers, must be defeated."

Members of the Congressional LGBT Equality Caucus today said they were horrified by the shooting.

"Though details are still emerging, an attack during Pride Month against Pulse, an iconic gathering place for LGBT Floridians, has a particularly insidious impact on our entire community," said Roddy Flynn, the group's executive director. "Our thoughts and prayers are with everyone affected by this tragedy."

Sen. Marco Rubio, R-Fla., appealed for blood donations from Orlando-area residents to help shooting victims.

"Our prayers are with those injured and killed early this morning in horrifying act of terror in Orlando," Rubio wrote on Twitter.

http://www.kgw.com/news/nation-now/t...ting/240685425
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

THE SHIT HAS HIT THE FAN!

Thanks