Thread: Orlando Gay Nightclub Shooting: Gunman Dead, 'Mass Casualties'

Thanks
    Thanked 2,434 Times in 1,844 Posts

Re: Orlando Gay Nightclub Shooting: Gunman Dead, 'Mass Casualties'

HAHAHA. ROFLOL

------------------------

Orlando Shooter's Wife: The FBI Told Me Not to Tell the Media He Was Gay
    17 June 2016 GMT

............... Dias told the Brazilian television station SBT Brazil Tuesday that Yusufiy believed Mateen was gay and that his father called him gay several times in front of her. However, “the FBI asked her not to tell this to the American media.” Since the attack, Mateen has been dubbed an “Islamic terrorist” by politicians, senior officials and commentators in the U.S. following reports he had pledged allegiance to the Islamic State group. However, the idea that he could have been a closet-homosexual indicates that the Orlando shooting might have been a deeply felt and personal act of hate. The FBI and law enforcement in the United States have so far been pursuing the “Islamist terrorism” angle and their alleged demand from Mateen’s ex-wife to keep mum about his homosexuality suggests they want to downplay the personal and self-hating nature of the attack in favor of the Islamic terrorism-related one.

Since his attack on the Pulse gay nightclub in Orlando, the developing narrative surrounding Mateen’s life is that of a troubled human being who had a history of domestic violence, a struggle with his sexual orientation, as well as an inclination toward a radical version of Islam. However, in addition to recently pledging allegiance to the Islamic State group, Mateen had previously shown support for both al-Qaida and Hezbollah, who have radically different interpretations of Islam and are in fact bitter enemies. This suggests Mateen had an extremely shallow and confused understanding of Islam as he failed to comprehend the social and political differences between the diferent groups. Hezbollah are currently fighting against the Islamic State and other radical Sunni groups in Syria...........
    http://www.alternet.org/sex-amp-rela...dia-he-was-gay
    All the money that exists cannot buy Earth, and the evidence is that we destroy our habitat as a result, thinking that we can just seize and pillage as we see fit. If crowds endorse the pursuit of wealth at their own level, they cannot prevent multinationals from doing exactly the same. The “dystopian endless growth paradigm” is going to end with a bang but will open the door to a premise endorsing that Earth is the only wealth we truly have while journeying through life.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to singular_me For This Useful Post:

cheka. (17th June 2016),Joshua01 (17th June 2016),midnight rambler (17th June 2016)

Platinum
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Horn View Post
    I remember watching the local Orlando news from here on the day, they have a link to a CBS Florida channel here for some reason. I thought it were highly suspect how some local U.S. senator were mincing very freely amongst the "casualties" (or stated casualties) and news coverage. He had a real "rolled up sleeves hands on approach" to the entire situation.

Very little security around him for being amidst an "ISIS strike point"

This guy carries the message that Shami is looking for.. video at link. He wants a "Common denominator of Americans", all of them considered Islamic Extremists no doubt.

Orlando club shooting: US must dig down deep, says Senator

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-36513018
    I was watching News 6 out of Orlanda (the channel that spins the 6 to look like 666) and I thought it was funny that after Nelson's speech, they had Rubio (the latina ) chime in as well. I'm sure a shooting at a gay nightclub really hits home with him. My first impression was that they played Nelson's remarks just to cover for Rubio - not to imply that he's gay or anything, we just want to hear from both senators (for some reason)
    The consolidation of the States into one vast empire, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of ruin which has overwhelmed all that preceded it. --General Robert E Lee

Unobtanium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,181 Times in 2,248 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by singular_me View Post
    just want to point out this video doesn't actually prove it was filmed in a studio. They do often set up lighting or reflectors when filming outdoors. So it is possible that lights are being used to film an outdoor interview.

so I would like to see some anomalies with the back ground or something to be sure
    Great minds discuss Ideas, Average minds discuss Events, Small minds discuss People. E.R.

Anytime I'm in doubt I go outside and give it a little shake.
    Liberty Tree.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,980 Times in 4,537 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by singular_me View Post
    HAHAHA. ROFLOL

------------------------

Orlando Shooter's Wife: The FBI Told Me Not to Tell the Media He Was Gay
    17 June 2016 GMT

............... Dias told the Brazilian television station SBT Brazil Tuesday that Yusufiy believed Mateen was gay and that his father called him gay several times in front of her. However, “the FBI asked her not to tell this to the American media.” Since the attack, Mateen has been dubbed an “Islamic terrorist” by politicians, senior officials and commentators in the U.S. following reports he had pledged allegiance to the Islamic State group. However, the idea that he could have been a closet-homosexual indicates that the Orlando shooting might have been a deeply felt and personal act of hate. The FBI and law enforcement in the United States have so far been pursuing the “Islamist terrorism” angle and their alleged demand from Mateen’s ex-wife to keep mum about his homosexuality suggests they want to downplay the personal and self-hating nature of the attack in favor of the Islamic terrorism-related one.

Since his attack on the Pulse gay nightclub in Orlando, the developing narrative surrounding Mateen’s life is that of a troubled human being who had a history of domestic violence, a struggle with his sexual orientation, as well as an inclination toward a radical version of Islam. However, in addition to recently pledging allegiance to the Islamic State group, Mateen had previously shown support for both al-Qaida and Hezbollah, who have radically different interpretations of Islam and are in fact bitter enemies. This suggests Mateen had an extremely shallow and confused understanding of Islam as he failed to comprehend the social and political differences between the diferent groups. Hezbollah are currently fighting against the Islamic State and other radical Sunni groups in Syria...........
    http://www.alternet.org/sex-amp-rela...dia-he-was-gay
    Do you realize how dumb you make the rest of us look who don't follow your Crisis Actors Cult?

You're taking a dump in the punch bowl.

You're not winning over any normies with this shit. You're making us all look fucking nuts. These are the same people who think they can join the "Illuminati" by listening to Beyoncé.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Glass View Post
    just want to point out this video doesn't actually prove it was filmed in a studio. They do often set up lighting or reflectors when filming outdoors. So it is possible that lights are being used to film an outdoor interview.

so I would like to see some anomalies with the back ground or something to be sure
    I find the notion of their needing multiple big square(ish) lighting units like that for an outdoor daytime shot implausible.

I was looking for which way the background shadows were going, to compare to their faces, but don't see shadows anywhere?!

Question: at 1:00 (and elsewhere), vid shows a "basic grčen screen studio package." I'd guess that's shown the way it's supposed to be setup; but that's the question? In the green screen package image at 1:00, the lights are shown with their backs to the gs... maybe dumb Q, but the lights should be the other way around, illuminating the subjects & gs behind them... no? Now guessing the 1:00 image is simply how the rental co displays the package. /blushing
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

Glass (17th June 2016),Joshua01 (17th June 2016)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by osoab View Post

What's it like knowing you're extension of the Flat Earther psy-op?

http://www.flatearthbible.com/fake-o...-actor-odd-tv/

If you think I'm just cherry-picking, read any of the comment section of these Crisis Actors videos. You'll find people promoting Flat Earth all over the place.

The Flat Earthers, Crisis Actors, and Mandela Effect people are all one big psy-op on the Truther community to confuse and destroy us from within.

Unobtanium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,181 Times in 2,248 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PatColo View Post
    I find the notion of their needing multiple big square(ish) lighting units like that for an outdoor daytime shot implausible.

I was looking for which way the background shadows were going, to compare to their faces, but don't see shadows anywhere?!

Question: at 1:00 (and elsewhere), vid shows a "basic grčen screen studio package." I'd guess that's shown the way it's supposed to be setup; but that's the question? In the green screen package image at 1:00, the lights are shown with their backs to the gs... maybe dumb Q, but the lights should be the other way around, illuminating the subjects & gs behind them... no? Now guessing the 1:00 image is simply how the rental co displays the package. /blushing
    It depends on the situation. The "lights" might be diffusers or reflectors. It's impossible to tell from the reflection in the womans glasses. Light can come from many directions depending on how they set up the lights, diffuser screens and/or reflectors. It's possible to make light glow anywhere you want it to with the right setup.

The only images/video of that interview I have seen is that YT and there is very little of the running video shown. The YT'er has the video frozen for the whole time, except for maybe 5 or 6 seconds. So again, I can't pick up any anomalies that would indicate green screen.

I will say I don't believe the woman. I saw an earlier video and it was clear she was reading cues from a card. Things like the name of a "friend" of her "son".

And because I don't know, haven't watched any interviews with "witnesses" etc, Has this woman shown any photo's of her with her son? I saw a photo in that YT vid of "her son" with other men friends. Does she have one of her self and son?
    Great minds discuss Ideas, Average minds discuss Events, Small minds discuss People. E.R.

Anytime I'm in doubt I go outside and give it a little shake.
    Liberty Tree.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Glass For This Useful Post:

PatColo (17th June 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

^^ OH NO's, my fellow Dinjooz.gov FF/Hoax/PsyOp Researching Crows! (((Farmer Shalomi-a-MEME-me's))) back agin with his trusty, super-duper-skeery mock/shame gambits agin, warnin us we bitter git our research & posts into compliance with his way-a-thinkin, or git on outa here!!

OH DEAR, WHAT SHOULD WE DO!?!?

((()))
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Thanks

^ OH NO's, my fellow dinjooz.gov FF/Hoax/PsyOp Researching Crows! Farmer Shalomi's back again with his trusty, super-scary mock/shame gambits agin, warnin us to either git our research & posts into compliance with his way of thinkin, or git on outa here!!

OH DEAR, WHAT SHOULD WE DO!?!?
    This kind of "everything is a false flag" conspiracy theory style seemed to emerge with Sandy Hook. Before that, conspiracy researchers seemed more methodical, with fairly high standards of proof because they were always being called weak thinkers, non-experts, etc. So they often had to work harder and produce MORE proof to counter the shills. Nowadays, people have been taught to just scream false flag every time there's an event. YouTube is full of channels that make lots of money getting viewers, just by calling everything false flag. Its hard to tell where the misinformation and counter-skepticism begins and ends, or if people are just being retards taking a meme in a stupid directions.

I think it is a combination of both. There is money to be made selling people paranoia, but conspiracies are real and happen all the time. All governments, wealthy men, and businesses are conspiring. Adam Smith even said this.

Thanks

dinjooz.gov
    You NEVER once can name the Jews. Never once.

Is it physically possible for you to say the word "Jew"?

You try to twist and corrupt the message of people fighting the Jews, and misdirect it at every turn.

You can't even use the Alt-Right's memes correctly against us. You're like the Bernie Sanders campaign trying to capitalize on meme magic. Only people on the Alt-Right are smart enough to use that kind of artillery. We control the memes.

If I'm wrong, please please say the word Jew. Just once. Prove me wrong.