Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Possible presumptive nominee Paul Ryan?

Thanks
    Thanked 7,956 Times in 4,576 Posts

Possible presumptive nominee Paul Ryan?

What the fuck is going on here? Ryan has been doing a lot of public speaking so close to the convention. Are they really thinking about removing Trump and throwing the election to the wicked witch? Everything he's saying goes against Trump's policies...that by the way, American voted for in record numbers.

He is set to give another, to roll back regulations on energy and the environment, labor issues and the financial services industry.
    Shouldn't this be the party's leader Trump's job? I hope someone is watching Trump's back from this scumbag Ryan.

Look at this shit, all articles from today....

Ryan Unveils Plan to Roll Back Obama-Era Regulations
    By ANDREW TAYLOR, ASSOCIATED PRESS WASHINGTON — Jun 14, 2016, 12:50 PM ET

House Speaker Paul Ryan Tuesday unveiled the third installment of his "agenda project," with a sweeping 57-page plan to roll back regulations on energy and the environment, labor issues and the financial services industry.

The plan commissioned by a task force named by Ryan, R-Wis., is largely a repackaging of GOP agenda items that have failed to advance through the Senate and often been met with veto threats by President Barack Obama.

Bad or unnecessary regulations can slow the economy down significantly, and the evidence suggests red tape is holding back the recovery," said the report, which Ryan is officially unveiling at an event in front of Labor Department headquarters. "The federal government has taken very few outdated regulations off the books, while constantly adding new ones: 3,408 in 2015 alone."

Tuesday's release is the third of a half-dozen reports that are designed to form a positive GOP agenda for the fall campaign. But House Republicans are struggling to be heard above the din created by presumptive GOP nominee Donald Trump.

The plan takes aim at regulations on global warming and the 2010 overhaul of financial regulation, among others.

It promises to repeal regulations on power plant emissions that discourage the use of coal, roll back a major update of the Clean Water Act, ease approval of liquefied natural gas facilities and nuclear power plants, and opening up more federal lands to energy exploration.

"All this red tape especially hurts small businesses, startups, and the energy sector — which are the engines of economic growth," the report added. "It also puts American companies at a disadvantage against global competition."

Reports due next week on the trickier topics of tax reform and a longstanding promise to "repeal and replace" the Affordable Care Act are likely to be more closely watched.
    http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireS...tions-39847992

Paul Ryan renews criticism of ban on Muslim immigrants
    Craig Gilbert, The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel 12:45 p.m. EDT June 14, 2016

House Speaker Paul Ryan, R-Wis., talks to reporters at the Republican National Committee headquarters on Capitol Hill on June 14, 2016. (Photo: J. Scott Applewhite, AP)
    House Speaker Paul Ryan renewed his criticism Tuesday of a ban on Muslim immigrants, another reminder that his endorsement of Donald Trump has not put to rest their considerable differences.

"I do not think a Muslim ban is in our country's interest. I don't think it is reflective of our principles, not just as a party but as a country," the Wisconsin Republican said at a House GOP press conference. "I think the smarter way to go in all respects is to have a security test, not a religious test."

Ryan also struck a far different tone than Trump on the role of American Muslims, whom Trump accused Monday of harboring terrorists in their communities and failing to report them to authorities.

Asked about those remarks, Ryan said: "I think there is a really important distinction that every American needs to keep in mind. This is a war with radical Islam. It's not a war with Islam. Muslims are our partners. The vast, vast majority of Muslims in this country and around the world are moderate, they're peaceful, they're tolerant. And, so they're among our best allies, among our best resources in this fight against radical Islamic terrorism. So I think it's very important that we hold that distinction. We honor that distinction. And let's remember, we're all in this together."

In a speech and interviews Monday, Trump expanded on his call for a ban on the entry of Muslims into the U.S., proposing that America suspend immigration from all countries that have a proven history of terrorism. He broadly questioned the loyalties of Muslim Americans and suggested that President Obama was not really interested in combating the terrorist threat.

Asked Tuesday for his response to Trump's remarks, Ryan restated his disagreement with Trump's immigration proposals and spoke up for the American Muslim community.

But he did not criticize Trump directly. As he left the press conference, Ryan ignored reporters who asked him whether he stood by his support of Trump, the party's presumptive nominee.

Trump plans to meet with House Republicans on July 7 to talk about the GOP agenda and how to come together before the November election.

Ryan endorsed Trump June 2, after acknowledging serious differences and concerns about the tenor of Trump's campaign.

But on the heels of that endorsement, Ryan criticized Trump for what he called "racist" comments about a judge of Mexican heritage.

And their differences over immigration, terrorism, and how to bring Americans together on these issues have come to the fore again in the aftermath of the mass shooting in Orlando.

Ryan also used Tuesday's press conference to reiterate his criticism of President Obama's national security strategy, saying, "Right now, the president doesn't have a plan to get the job done."
    http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/p...ants/85868694/

Ryan on Trump's judge comments: "He has to fix this"
    Muriel Sparks Jun 14 , 2016

Speaker Paul Ryan's office disputes a section of the transcript. Ryan said he would "not attempt to try and defend the indefensible, ' but insisted that sending Hillary Clinton to the White House was not 'the answer" to a growing divide between the Trump campaign and centrist lawmakers on Capitol Hill. For example, the left says conservatives support "wars for oil". "It isn't the first time I've had to do, and it won't be the last time if this continues", Ryan said. Their coverage of Speaker Ryan's poverty policy announcement in Anacostia also exclusively focused on the questions the media made about Trump, and completely failed to report on the launching of the House Republican proposals that will be a major part of their campaign to retain their historically large majority in the House. Muhammad Ali eulogized by American luminaries Many hope

Ali's legacy will continue to be a positive inspiration for not just Muslims, but those of all religious backgrounds. Comedian Billy Crystal prompted laughter from the crowd as he impersonated Ali on stage in a moving tribute. The GOP national security agenda calls North Atlantic Treaty Organisation a "critical organization" and says the us should assemble "a more robust coalition of allies". "But I've spoken to him about our agenda that we're rolling out". Trump, on his way to an evening campaign rally in nearby Richmond, stopped by. Daudt said he thinks Trump has "more room to grow" than Clinton in Minnesota, in terms of popularity. Carson, who claims that the comments are not racist, is urging Republicans uneasy about Trump to unite behind him because there is no other alternative. "I said it publicly and I said it privately", Ryan told ABC News anchor George Stephanopoulos in a clip of the interview. However, Ryan said Trump is still a better alternative to Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton.

"Seventeen people competed, one person won and he got the delegates", Ryan added. Apple Opens Up Siri, iMessage To Developers In iOS 10 The Apple Music app, which powers Apple's music streaming, has been revamped for a cleaner and more intuitive interface. And for people who already get a lot of use out of Apple Pay, this now comes to the desktop - assuming you use Safari . Paul Ryan is hoping Donald Trump really does elevate the tone of his campaign, but otherwise seems prepared to (again) criticize the presumptive Republican presidential nominee if necessary. Trump says that "taking the oil" of Iraq and Libya should be a top priority. "Getting over that kind of a comment is not, that's, no - this is something that needed to be condemned". Trump's Victory Speech Should Give Democrats Reason to WorryHe framed the election in classic populist terms: "I'm going to be America's champion because you see this election isn't about Republican or Democrat; it's about who runs this country - the special interests or the people and I mean the American people...." The Wisconsin Republican asked members at weekly closed-door GOP conference to weigh in on plans to restrict amendments on spending bills after Democrats recently forced a nasty fight over a measure to bar the government from paying federal contractors that discriminate based
    on gender identity or sexual orientation. Trust me, I know. Oil futures fall as global growth, Brexit concerns weigh Markets have slumped since the middle of last week as investors get increasingly fearful as the referendum approaches. US stocks ended lower for a third straight session as investors braced for the Fed meeting and Britain's referendum. 'I don't know what's in his heart. Now that might get attention and allow Ryan's policy ideas to be taken seriously. Portal Em Dia http://portalemdia.com/2016/06/14/ry...-fix-this.html
    http://portalemdia.com/2016/06/14/ry...-fix-this.html
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

THE SHIT HAS HIT THE FAN!

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,254 Times in 1,607 Posts

Re: Possible presumptive nominee Paul Ryan?

I sure hope they try that....it will be the end of the Repuke party. The Democunts are self destructing as we speak. This is all good for America
    If you're offended by any of my posts tough shit!
    "Politicians Are Like Diapers, They Should Be Changed Often, And For The Same Reason"
    If you're not prepared for what's coming it's already too late!
    Niggers will never be satisfied!!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,124 Times in 607 Posts

He was reluctant to take the Speaker job because he wanted to spend more time in Wisconsin with his family. I think he took the job with the understanding that he would be allowed to spend more time away from D.C. than is typical for a Speaker. That doesn't sound like the profile of someone who wants to be president.

Iridium
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
    He was reluctant to take the Speaker job because he wanted to spend more time in Wisconsin with his family. I think he took the job with the understanding that he would be allowed to spend more time away from D.C. than is typical for a Speaker. That doesn't sound like the profile of someone who wants to be president.
    Perhaps TPTB showed him the Zapruder film of the JFK assassination and made him an offer he couldn't refuse
    "Politicians Are Like Diapers, They Should Be Changed Often, And For The Same Reason"

Platinum
    Thanks

Maybe instead of Ryan being Mitten's VP, Mittens will be his
    The consolidation of the States into one vast empire, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of ruin which has overwhelmed all that preceded it. --General Robert E Lee

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,841 Times in 7,906 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by collector View Post
    Maybe instead of Ryan being Mitten's VP, Mittens will be his
    Extremely doubtful considering how lippy Ryan has been toward Trump.
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

Thanks

What do you think America will do if they steal the election from Trump and deliberately throw it to Hillary ?

Will the people unregister as republicans and demand a new party? Will the people riot and burn?
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to EE_ For This Useful Post:

Joshua01 (14th June 2016)

Iridium
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EE_ View Post
    What do you think America will do if they steal the election from Trump and deliberately throw it to Hillary ?

Will the people unregister as republicans and demand a new party? Will the people riot and burn?
    Precisely!!!

Thanks

He's at it again... This piece of shit needs to go!
    As soon as Trump is sworn in as nominee, I hope he sends the RINO Paul 'Eddie Munster' Ryan packing.

Paul Ryan On Stopping A President Trump's Muslim Ban: We'll Sue Him!
    ByTIERNEY SNEED
    PublishedJUNE 17, 2016, 10:02 AM EDT 164028 Views

House Speaker Paul Ryan (R-WI) has made clear he doesn't agree with a proposal put forward by Donald Trump -- whom Ryan has endorsed -- to ban Muslim immigration into the United States, but in an interview with the Huffington Post Thursday, Ryan floated taking a President Trump to court if he tried to implement such a ban or some of his other controversial proposals unilaterally.

“I would sue any president that exceeds his or her powers,” Ryan said in a back-and-forth about Trump's claims that he could implement a Muslim ban or build a Mexican border wall without congressional approval.

Ryan said he wasn't sure of the "legal question" of whether Trump could institute a Muslim ban on his own as president.

“That’s a legal question that there’s a good debate about,” he said, citing the 1952 Immigration and Nationality Act.

"On the broader question, are we going to exert our Article I powers and reclaim this Article I power no matter who the president is? Absolutely," Ryan said. He also said he discussed the limits of the executive power with Trump.

In the interview, Ryan said his endorsement of real estate mogul did not give Trump “a blank check,” and that he was still trying to achieve "real unity" between the presumptive nominee and his caucus.

"I am going to keep being who I am, I am going to keep speaking out on things where I think it's needed, where our principles need to be defended, and I am going to keep doing that, I hope it's not necessary," Ryan said. "But the last thing I want to see is a another Democrat in the White House"

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewir...muslim-ban-sue
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

They're just letting all the other vested jew semites from across the globe like yourself know that Trump is well under heel/hoof and to move forward with full vestment into Trump PR campaigns.

https://www.ces.sdsu.edu/Client/Word.../05/kosher.jpg

Attachment 8302