Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Alt-Right™ in a Nutshell {Cringefest}

Thanks
    Thanked 7,980 Times in 4,537 Posts

Re: Alt-Right™ in a Nutshell {Cringefest}

Quote Originally Posted by crimethink View Post
    The alt-right is a co-opted mess just like the Tea Party became. Whatever hope it may have had in the early phase for being useful was lost when Jews and degenerates entered into the Psychodrome as its "leaders" (e.g., Jew faggot Milo).

Can members who claim to be alt-right still do useful work against Mystery Babylon? Of course. Is there an organized alt-right that offers a cohesive resistance? Uh, no.
    All legitimate Right-wing movements are under attack. You don't give up the second someone starts attacking you. If you want to win anything in life, stop giving up, and stick to something. The Alt-Right is currently the most under attack by the Establishment, which should hint you at something.

Jesus won't come any faster if they Left takes completely over you know. It will simply be Hell on Earth for us all.

The Alt-Right is actually LESS "co-opted" now after the Roman Salute incident (this is what is triggering PatColo to attack after months of being quiet since he smells blood.) The real "Alt-Lite" or "Alt-Kike" people are leaving, while leaving the original White Identity faction, that founded the movement to begin with.

These people all tried to co-opt the movement, and they are now distancing themselves after the coordinated attack from the Establishment:

It's the same when the Media and mainstream politicians did the Grab her by the pussy tape by Trump and establishment Republicans and the Media all disavowed Trump in a coordinated effort. The tape ended up coming from a "Republican" Rick Wilson. The same kind of attacks are coming from traitors within our own midst. People like you thought Trump was done but I stuck with him, and Trump won. People are seeing through these kinds of attacks.

#1 Rule - Don't back down and submit to the enemy

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PatColo View Post
    and yes, Shlomo knows he's lying to all readers here re his PatColo/scary-mooozlemismist nonsense... same as with his sinead/joowess/black baby smear. it's Shlomo's intention to deceive you.

So what do y'all say; u wanna buy some of the (((Alt-Kike™ Kool-Aid))) Shlomo's selling?? He's got a rare, post election sale happening now!
    You've defended Islam every chance you could on this forum, which is a giant threat to Western civilization. Almost every single Islamic terrorist attack you've said was a "False Flag" and invoked "crisis actors".

Let me ask you bluntly then. Are you a Muslim? If "No", please renounce Allah as proof.

You've never said you weren't a Muslim. If you say you aren't and prove it I'll drop the issue.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

lol, shlomo has a new popBitcoin fetish...

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PatColo View Post
    Shlomo-Amourae is keeping his Richard Metrosexual Spencer all for himself though; sorry not for sale... Shlomo's obvious manboy crush on Richie is just too intense!

That other lady with Richie there? Just Laura Bush
    ... think nothing of her. Every authentic Alt-Kike™ leader is friends with the bush crime family, you know!

4m:
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=EBdKzrFrEl0
    I didn't know Laura Bush was a Nazi. Does she buy bitcoins?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Neuro View Post
    Spencer's 3D Waifu posted this troll pic herself:

The little ribbon Nina circled in red refers to this, the ribbon of Saint George.

Nina is a Russian Nationalist/Separatist. She wants an all White Russia (No Muzzies). She does this to also troll the mainstream media to get them to keep pushing the MUH RUSSIANS crap.

https://twitter.com/NinaByzantina/st...46971545698305

She's a Russian spy guys!

PatColo - Here's some Bait for you since you like to take trolling out of context so much:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Neuro View Post
    Ofcourse Laura is a Nazi, is why she Doesn't buy Bitcoins...

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,254 Times in 1,607 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Horn View Post
    Ofcourse Laura is a Nazi, is why she Doesn't buy Bitcoins...
    all the Bushes are Nazis. Her husband was complicit in the murder of over 3000 people on 9/11/2001. I can't wait until all THAT dirt is uncovered
    If you're offended by any of my posts tough shit!
    "Politicians Are Like Diapers, They Should Be Changed Often, And For The Same Reason"
    If you're not prepared for what's coming it's already too late!
    Niggers will never be satisfied!!

Thanks
    Thanked 8,034 Times in 4,008 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shami-Amourae View Post
    You've defended Islam every chance you could on this forum, which is a giant threat to Western civilization. Almost every single Islamic terrorist attack you've said was a "False Flag" and invoked "crisis actors".

Let me ask you bluntly then. Are you a Muslim? If "No", please renounce Allah as proof.
    Now I'm curious too. Pat, are you moslem?
    "Liberty is so creative, and the government is so stupid, that I’m very optimistic about the future"
    - Lew Rockwell

Thanks

China is a Giant Threat to Western Civilization, Pat are you Chinese or have you ever purchased a Chinese product?

McDonalds and Coca-Cola need to know.

Muslims a giant threat so far as jewish banks can use them to advance their means.

Jewish banks encompassing all that western civilization is or ever will be.

Asteroids too, Pat r u an asteroid?

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua01 View Post
    all the Bushes are Nazis. Her husband was complicit in the murder of over 3000 people on 9/11/2001. I can't wait until all THAT dirt is uncovered
    Oy vey!