Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Alt-Right™ in a Nutshell {Cringefest}

Thanks
    Thanked 7,798 Times in 5,003 Posts

Re: Alt-Right™ in a Nutshell {Cringefest}

Quote Originally Posted by Horn View Post
    Ofcourse Laura is a Nazi, is why she Doesn't buy Bitcoins...
    Yur thinking of Fox (pronounced faux) Nazis (pronounced Naahzis). They short sell airliners...

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

Laura is as Nazi as apple pie, she probably has her seamstress pass some sort of national regulatory commitee before working on her lederhossen.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Neuro View Post
    I didn't know Laura Bush was a Nazi. Does she buy bitcoins?

Laura Bush is seekritly Alt-Kike™ now; Richie MetrSexual Spencer was subtly casting his Meme-Majik™ spell over Laura... you know, spooky NLP type shit , as they were socializing over tea & truffles.

What race is Richie's "wife" anyway? Persian? Scary Moozlemismist too?

Shlomo-Amourae will know; after all he's green with jealously over the lucky bitch!!
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shami-Amourae View Post
    Nina is a Russian Nationalist/Separatist.
    Another word for Nationalist/Separatist is genderfluid

Thanks
    Thanked 7,798 Times in 5,003 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by madfranks View Post
    Now I'm curious too. Pat, are you moslem?
    I think he is a Really Zskary Mooozlemizzzmizterizt! Aren't you Pat?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Neuro For This Useful Post:

Shami-Amourae (29th November 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,806 Times in 4,311 Posts

I am no Mooslim, and I concur with most of what PatColo is posting about the alt-right "leadership." It is now a tool in the hands of the World's Foremost Problem. Anyone who claims otherwise is severely deluded.

Dr. Pierce called the alt-right "leadership" hobbyists. They like role-playing. They like the attention, and hence, they're not willing to control the narrative by refusing to participate in Jewsmedia interfacing.

As I said earlier, the alt-right is now fully-coopted like the Tea Party. As well as like "Anonymous." Anonymous is everyone and anyone now...with competing ideologies and agendas.
    The night has come upon us, and we have but two choices: to fear it, or to face it bravely while looking to the Light that cannot be overcome. John 8:12

Thanks
    Thanked 7,980 Times in 4,537 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by crimethink View Post
    I am no Mooslim, and I concur with most of what PatColo is posting about the alt-right "leadership." It is now a tool in the hands of the World's Foremost Problem. Anyone who claims otherwise is severely deluded.

Dr. Pierce called the alt-right "leadership" hobbyists. They like role-playing. They like the attention, and hence, they're not willing to control the narrative by refusing to participate in Jewsmedia interfacing.

As I said earlier, the alt-right is now fully-coopted like the Tea Party. As well as like "Anonymous." Anonymous is everyone and anyone now...with competing ideologies and agendas.
    Who of these people who are leaders of the Alt-Right are "controlled" by "J00S".

http://gold-silver.us/forum/showthre...l=1#post841654

Morrakiu (The Right Stuff) [Created the ((())) meme]

SeventhSon (The Right Stuff)

Michael Enoch (TheRightStuff)

Jazzhands McFeels (TheRightStuff)

Ghoul (The Right Stuff)

MeowBlitz (The Right Stuff)

RamZPaul (Seems to be distancing self away from movement?)

Kevin MacDonald

Henrik Palmgren (Red Ice Radio)

Angelo John Gage

Andrew Anglin (Daily Stormer)

Richard Spencer

Is there someone else you're not listing you think runs the movement? These are the actual movers and shakers from my experience over the years.

Many of the Alt-Lite/Alt-Kike people have distanced themselves from the movement recently over the Roman Salute incident. Please show me evidence any of these people are "controlled".

We've successfully have purged a majority of the the controlled opposition from our movement.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,980 Times in 4,537 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by crimethink View Post
    As well as like "Anonymous." Anonymous is everyone and anyone now...with competing ideologies and agendas.
    Anonymous split in half a while back. The "OldFags", or original members are all part of the Alt-Right now. The NewFags are the ones you hear about with the goofy V for Vendetta masks.

"NewFag" anonymous is a very tiny group, barely over 100 people, mostly they are government turncoats.

Thanks

Who of these people who are leaders of the Alt-Right are "controlled" by "J00S".
    You don't "get" it.

The tiny sub-culture you're a member of no longer controls the image of the "alt-right" within the Psychodrome.

Ask 100 people "on the street" what the alt-right is, and 75 will have no clue, 20 will say "some Neo-Nazi cult," and 4 will correctly identify what the alt-right is supposed to be, but then believe Faggot Jew Milo is a leader. Just one will be like you and me and correctly identify what it is and who leads it...or more specifically, who doesn't.

(((They))) control the perception of who and what you are. Not you.

Let's say the alt-right made some significant inroad against something big. Let's say, PizzaGate. Know what would happen? (((They))) would activate some stooge who would rape and kill a bunch of little kids. Before he was shot dead, he'd have left blatant evidence of his allegiance to Hitler and the alt-right.

You are only deluding yourself that you think you can combat (((them))) using their own tricks in (((their))) own universe of mass media.

Kevin MacDonald
    Operated freely with mostly-non-effective flak for decades within a Jewish discipline (psychology) at a Jew-controlled institution (CSULB).

Andrew Anglin (Daily Stormer)
    Probably a crypto, or may as well be, considering his Hollywood Nazi image he portrays. He is a caricature. Worse than a mere hobbyist...a true Hollywood Nazi.

(graphic stolen from: https://alternative-right.blogspot.c...ew-anglin.html)

Richard Spencer
    Shabbos Goy.

The only person on the list that I consider fully credible is Paul Ramsey, and as you admit, he's distancing himself - probably because he knows the alt-right is now compromised.

We've successfully have purged a majority of the the controlled opposition from our movement.
    LOL

No, you haven't. You don't even know who most of these people really are, whether great or small. Most of you have never met each other IRL, and only "know" each other's online personas. Online, we can be anything we wish to be. You know that.

I once had the unlimited hope, confidence, and belief you have now. I got smashed in the face repeatedly (not literally) with reality. You will, too. And it pains me to know it will come to you. The Truth will set you free, but it won't set anyone else free...they have to want to be free. Most don't.
    The night has come upon us, and we have but two choices: to fear it, or to face it bravely while looking to the Light that cannot be overcome. John 8:12

Thanks

Anonymous split in half a while back. The "OldFags", or original members are all part of the Alt-Right now. The NewFags are the ones you hear about with the goofy V for Vendetta masks.
    Anonymous is now a meaningless name. This is the great downside to leaderless resistance: infiltrating opportunists can simply co-opt your brand, and give you negative Propaganda of the Deed.