Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Alt-Right™ in a Nutshell {Cringefest}

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

Alt-Right™ in a Nutshell {Cringefest}

Parody vid from "Goyim Goddess" aka Sinead McCarthy, formerly "Shiksa Goddess" but I believe YT closed her former channel by that name. I'm not her biggest fan; she has way too much 'tude for me, waaay too much reliance on the mock/ridicule gambit; but her vids usu make their point.

Alt-Right in a Nutshell {Cringefest}
    13 mins:
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=PHbv3XiKPA0

Alt-Right in a Nutshell {Cringefest}

Goyim Goddess 4,087 views
    Subscribe
    Published on Jun 16, 2016
    "Richard Spencer"
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

Re: Alt-Right™ in a Nutshell {Cringefest}

first I've heard of this (((Crowder))) dinjoo, but apparently he's on the fast track to Alt-Right leadership. Sinead deconstructs, 14m:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KS3eXSP3CU

Sinead's YT channel: Goyim Goddess
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

collector (7th July 2016),Hermie (6th July 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

Alt-Rump?

Thanks
    Thanked 7,980 Times in 4,537 Posts

Steven Crowder isn't Alt-Right. Some of the main tenants of being Alt-Right is you have to be a racial realist, name the Jew, and being against International Jewry.

Steven Crowder constantly speaks out against the Alt-Right, and is openly a Zionist.

From Steven Crowder's own mouth:

Crowder makes it clear in this video he's not Jewish also.

It's amazing how the lone idiot on this website attacking the Alt-Right doesn't even know who leads it, or it's tenants.

https://twitter.com/scrowder/status/725648746743095296

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PatColo View Post
    Sinead's YT channel: Goyim Goddess

Sinead is a Flat Earther.

She is in the same camp as Tila Tequila, who is also is a Flat Earther. Both of them accept many of the tenants of the Alt-Right, but none of the radio shows or communities of the Alt-Right take Sinead seriously since she's come out as a Flat Earther. We consider people like this attention whores and rent seekers. Women usually latch onto edgy movements to rent seek "OMG I have a vagina! Give me attention."

Sinead is openly mocked and made fun of, and no one on the Alt-Right takes her seriously now that she's been exposed.

This video/song was made by therightstuff.biz [the people who invented the ((())) ], to mock Sinead and people like her trying to subvert the Alt-Right:

Scroll to 1:45. They openly mock Sinead and point her out/expose her as a Mud Shark infiltrator. The entire video exposes how Sinead was basically trying to call herself Alt-Right, and subvert the movement from within to rent-seek.

Come on PatColo. Can you actually name someone who actually is part of the Alt-Right in your campaign to destroy the only right-wing movement that's actually winning?

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shami-Amourae For This Useful Post:

Ares (6th July 2016),Jewboo (21st August 2016)

Thanks

PatColo, I'll make your job easier. Here are some of the leaders of the Alt-Right:

Morrakiu (The Right Stuff)

SeventhSon (The Right Stuff)

Michael Enoch (TheRightStuff)

Jazzhands McFeels (TheRightStuff)

Ghoul (The Right Stuff)

MeowBlitz (The Right Stuff)

RamZPaul

Kevin MacDonald

Henrik Palmgren (Red Ice Radio)

Angelo John Gage

Andrew Anglin (Daily Stormer)

Richard Spencer

This is just a short list. I could list way more, but these are some of the most influential ones off the top of my head. Notice there are no females.

Attack these people instead of making up people who you dislike already.

Of course you won't do that since you will only find people you dislike and claim they are Alt-Right to try to attack the movement. It's like how the Mainstream Media finds 1990s clip-art of Neo-Nazi's saluting, and calls them Trump supporters.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shami-Amourae For This Useful Post:

Jewboo (21st August 2016),madfranks (6th July 2016),vacuum (7th July 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,816 Times in 4,307 Posts

Yep, confirmed mudshark

IS JEWESS SINEAD McCARTHY’S CHILD WHITE?

Pictured: Mulatto son & Sinead McCarthy w/ one of many Black Relationships, Note: the closeness, smile and interaction

Kyle Hunt and Sinead McCarthy DO NOT identify as spouses in public, i.e. on Renegade Broadcasting as “husband & wife”, yet BOTH claim to be “White Nationalists” and preach about “Traditionalism” and attack the “Alt-Right” for its support for “alternative lifestyles. However Kyle Hunt and Sinead McCarthy live a rather extreme alternative lifestyle.

Kyle Hunt HAS stated publicly he supports Polyandry, this was done a) in the Renegade Chat Room b) AFTER he began his relationship w/ Sinead McCarthy.

Sinead McCarthy has a history with black male Rappers. Black Males, especially Black Rappers have a pattern of “sharing women”, i.e. polyandry

Pictured: Sinead McCarthy with another Black Relationships

When Kyle was criticized in the Renegade Chat Room for supporting Polyandry as that position being a) a feminist position b) a effeminate position for a male c) contrary to WN & Traditionalism, Kyle attacked those who criticized him as “prudes” and “anti-woman” and banned them.

Sinead McCarthy is a feminist, as demonstrated by her screeching positions and her promiscuous-like behavior with black males and perhaps actually has multiple males she considers her ‘partners” in addition to Kyle Hunt which would prohibit Kyle Hunt and Sinead from identifying as a “married couple: in “White Nationalist Traditionalist terms”. There is credibility to this as Sinead McCarthy does NOT believe in traditional marriage per her own statements on air very recently and has said she prefers “creative contracts” The question is just how creative a “contract” has Kyle Hunt, Sinead McCarthy and perhaps others who Sinead McCarthy developed?

Sinead McCarthy and Kyle Hunt’s ideas on “marriage” and gender roles are extremely Jewish and are in conflict with Traditionalism.

Sinead McCarthy does have a DEMONSTRATED fancy for black men, she NEVER criticizes blacks, despite being a so called WN. Is one of her “partners” black? She has NEVER posted a picture of her son she talks about. IF the child was a white Aryan, she would show him off like so many other WN females do. Is Sinead McCarthy’s two year old son white? OR is he very Jewish looking like his grandparent?

YES… Sinead McCarthy is Jewish on her mother’s side, i.e. a Jewess married to Gentile. Sinead McCarthy spends a great amount of time altering her appearance, however as she ages, her Jewish features will become more pronounced.

FOR EXAMPLE, See below, on the Left, Sinead McCarthy and on the Right, the infamous Jewess Barbare Lerner Spectre

SAME:Nose, Mouth, Eye Brows, Forehead, Neck, Eye Structure, Eye Brows, Facial Structure

https://anaannblog.wordpress.com/201...s-child-white/

She is an Alt-Right infiltrator and HYPOCRITE.
    "Paper is poverty, it is only the ghost of money, and not money itself." --Thomas Jefferson to Edward Carrington, 1788
    "The greatest threat to the state is when the people figure out they can exist without them." - Twisted Titan
    "Some Libertarians are born, the government makes the rest."
    "Voting is nothing more than a slaves suggestion box, voting on a new master every few years does not make you free."

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ares For This Useful Post:

Shami-Amourae (6th July 2016),Tumbleweed (6th July 2016)

Thanks

Here's RamZPaul explaining what the Alt-Right is for those of you who still don't understand:

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shami-Amourae For This Useful Post:

madfranks (7th July 2016),Neuro (7th July 2016),vacuum (7th July 2016)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ares View Post
    Yep, confirmed mudshark

IS JEWESS SINEAD McCARTHY’S CHILD WHITE?

Damn man I was trying to bait PatColo into still pushing his Sinead bullshit further with a weaker argument. You ruined it.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Shami-Amourae For This Useful Post:

Ares (6th July 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,816 Times in 4,307 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shami-Amourae View Post

Damn man I was trying to bait PatColo into still pushing his Sinead bullshit further with a weaker argument. You ruined it.
    LOL sorry. I've been on to miss McCarthy for about a couple of months now. Just thought I'd point out to the class that she isn't even alt-right.
    "Paper is poverty, it is only the ghost of money, and not money itself." --Thomas Jefferson to Edward Carrington, 1788
    "The greatest threat to the state is when the people figure out they can exist without them." - Twisted Titan
    "Some Libertarians are born, the government makes the rest."
    "Voting is nothing more than a slaves suggestion box, voting on a new master every few years does not make you free."

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Ares For This Useful Post:

Shami-Amourae (6th July 2016)