Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Alt-Right™ in a Nutshell {Cringefest}

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

Re: Alt-Right™ in a Nutshell {Cringefest}

Quote Originally Posted by Shalomi View Post

This is just a short list. I could list way more, but these are some of the most influential ones off the top of my head. Notice there are no females.

Lana Lokteff, wife of Henrik P. & hostess of Radio314 would surely accept the Alt-Right label.

Quote Originally Posted by Shalomi View Post

Attack these people instead of making up people who you dislike already.

Of course you won't do that since you will only find people you dislike and claim they are Alt-Right to try to attack the movement. It's like how the Mainstream Media finds 1990s clip-art of Neo-Nazi's saluting, and calls them Trump supporters.

how you took those red bits above from:

Quote Originally Posted by PatColo View Post
    first I've heard of this (((Crowder))) dinjoo, but apparently he's on the fast track to Alt-Right leadership. Sinead deconstructs, 14m:

...is beyond me.

it seems you'll want to take your issues up with Sinead & her parodies... maybe troll her YT comments & her renegade radio show comments with your EXPERT Alt-Right™ Memetic ManipJOOlations... lol

I hesitate to "defend sinead" coz I've found her off & on toxic in the past & present, as I said in the OP here and in greater detail in replies elsewhere... so I'd never fully "vouch for her" but FWIW I've heard her rebuff her enemies' "confirmed mudshark" smears stemming from the pic with the black/s (GASP! ) taken in her NYC daze trying to get into a music/singing career... and the photo of a lone black baby with vacuous claim that he's sinead's is laughable.

If she's truly Kyle Hunt's wife that would be news to me; but the claim is irrelevant & I'd dismiss it regardless; as all of these are just ad-hom/smear/attack-the-messenger red-herring dinjoospew anyways... wake me up when you have some meaningful critique of her (& Kyle's) MESSAGES re the various Alt-Right™ "leaders."
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Thanks

more sinead parodies from a few months ago, 3-4 mins each:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpKX1r0qoMg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63NjEWuHskE

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Thanks
    Thanked 4,383 Times in 2,414 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shami-Amourae View Post
    Steven Crowder isn't Alt-Right.
    Makes sense.

Their MO is to infiltrate and corrupt. So I would expect plenty of them to work diligently to become some kind of figurehead and derail the movement as early as possible.

Thanks

I'd just ditch the Alt-Right™ label altogether; it's long since been co-opted & kosherized. "Bring in the Kosher Clowns" time, doomed to pigeonholing by the dinjoozmedia & endless infighting over who/what is/isn't Alt-Right™.

early in this recent show, Bob in DC says as much (beginning 7:30); dump the Alt-Right™ label, it's a ball & chain at this point...

Fourth Position # 200 - 2016.06.19
    CONSPIRACY SHELL GAME
    Host: WolfWallStreet/Bob in DC
    Fourth Position
    boardmanland.blogspot.com

Download

Thanks
    Thanked 4,383 Times in 2,414 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shami-Amourae View Post
    Here's RamZPaul explaining what the Alt-Right is for those of you who still don't understand:

Thanks, excellent video.

I had no idea what the alt-right was or that it had only been in existence since October. That's incredible.

Trump is literally, single handedly, saving western civilization.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by vacuum View Post
    lol, now I know why u chose the handle vacuum...

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Horn For This Useful Post:

Dogman (7th July 2016)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by vacuum View Post
    36s:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tm5Je73bYOY

the Alt-Right loves him too; 'RUMP-Love is one of their central tenets.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

Jerrylynnb (8th July 2016)

Thanks

Sinead interviewed by fellow Renegade host Graham. I guess I forgot, Sinead also narrated the video docu' from the book Hellstorm. 1h 46m:

The Graham Hart Show 2016.07.18

Guest: Sinéad McCarthy of Renegade Broadcasting: The Jewish question; Palestine; " Feminism "; Immigration; White genocide; Her YT;The problem with non Whites; Contract law; Hitler; The State of America and more.

Graham Hart.biz
    Renegade Broadcasting
    Renegade Tribune
    Renegade Archive
    Mami's Archive

64k CF Download

Download From Archive.org

Thanks

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

These are those that have gone so far right, they've gone full circle into gaydom.

there is no saving them like the anarco-calitalists. A lack of understanding of how a republic works at the individual level is to some, something that cant be instilled.