Thread: Jewish plan to conquer the world

Thanks
    Thanked 1,932 Times in 1,159 Posts

Jewish plan to conquer the world

http://www.renegadebroadcasting.com/...2016-03-06.mp3

Kyle speaks to Christopher Jon Bjerknes from JewishRacism.blogspot.com about the jewish plan to conquer the world, jewish revolutionary movements in Europe, the rise of Communism, the role of Christianity, Vladimir Putin, Donald Trump, and much more.

KGB Putin's Selective Amnesia

Christopher Jon Bjerknes
    There was a time when the Soviet Union led the fight against zionism in the great sham zionist Winston Churchill dubbed ZIONISM versus BOLSHEVISM: A STRUGGLE FOR THE SOUL OF THE JEWISH PEOPLE. This phony struggle was instead a means of winning over Islam to communism and the West to zionism. It was a means for the jews to pit the Gentiles against one another in a battle that would consume them all and leave the jews standing in Greater Israel by means of zionism and ruling the world by means of communism.
    In its article "Israel", the Great Soviet Encyclopedia: A Translation of the Third Edition, Volume 10, Macmillan, New York, (1976), pp. 477-484, at 478, wrote,
    "Thus, despite the UN resolution of Nov. 29, 1947, Israel expanded its territory to include four-fifths of the area of mandated Palestine. Both before the formation of Israel and the outbreak of the war and during the course of the war itself, Zionist terror led to the mass destruction of Arabs and the expulsion of nearly a million Arabs from the territory of Israel and from the Arab portion of Palestine that it had seized. The problem of Palestinian refugees emerged—a problem that, because of Israel's unaltering refusal to implement the UN resolution of Dec. 11, 1948 (on the right of refugees to return to their homeland or, if they choose, to receive material compensation), became one of the most important issues complicating the Middle East crisis."
    This edition of the Great Soviet Encyclopedia was published in the 1970's at a time when the United Nations General Assembly Resolution Number 3379 declared that zionism is a form of racism. The encyclopedia detailed many of the zionists' abuses and violations of international law. Refer also to its articles: "Anti-Semitism", "Jews", "Judaism", "Middle East Crisis", "Palestine", "Poale Zion", and "Zionism". See also: N. S. Alent'eva, Editor, Tseli i metody voinstvuiushchego sionizma, Izd-vo polit. lit-ry, Moskva, (1971). Н. С. Алентьева, Редактор, Цели и методы
    воинствующего сионизма, Издательство Политической Литературы, Москва, (1971).
    Putin has left behind the Soviet Union's antizionism and made his bolshevism exclusively anti-Western and anti-White. At the same time, anti-bolshevism in the West has become anti-Islamism. The jews have rendered down the struggle to one between the West and Islam, with Russia opposing the West in consort with Islam; and the West opposing Islam while welcoming it in to genocide Whites; all at the instigation and direction of the jews. Putin has long held that the West violated Malta, but is silent on Israel's violations of UN resolutions. Putin is not antizionist, far from it, he sponsors zionism.
    The jewish snake has finally crawled out of the box it first proposed. No longer are jews the targets of antibolshevism or antizionism. Instead, they have pitted the Gentiles solely against one another, and no one better serves this struggle of mutual annihilation than Putin and Obama, who both serve zionism and communism with the jew never mentioned or harmed as the real and only ultimate force behind both.
    So I challenge Putin to take off his yarmulke and put back on his Soviet cap, and to mention Israel's violations of international law and UN resolutions when he alleges that the West has violated Malta and other agreements with the Soviet Union and Russia. After all, Putin is making a bid to become the Soviet Union's new messiah for the Muslims, leading them into more and more war with the West. And who benefits from the wars? Certainly not the USA or White Europe, nor Islam, but rather only the bolsheviks and zionists, and Putin and Obama are both.

Posted by Christopher Jon Bjerknes at 11:06 AM

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,254 Times in 1,607 Posts

Re: Jewish plan to conquer the world

How does the jew conquer something he already owns? The jew needs to be
    conquered
    If you're offended by any of my posts tough shit!
    "Politicians Are Like Diapers, They Should Be Changed Often, And For The Same Reason"
    If you're not prepared for what's coming it's already too late!
    Niggers will never be satisfied!!

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Joshua01 For This Useful Post:

Alex Drone (26th February 2017),Bigjon (19th July 2016)

Thanks

The Universal Enslavement of the Non-Jew

by Christopher Jon Bjerknes

The Mossad has set up a network of agents and Sayanim in Canada and America who dominate the "alternative media" as talk show hosts, talk show callers, correspondents, message board pests, and controlled opposition anti-Zionists. The mission of these phonies is to turn our attention away from the existential threat the Jewish People pose to humanity, and to buy the Jews enough time to destroy us.

These Jews deny that World Jewry has for 2,500 years planned to take over the World and then use this power to destroy and then exterminate the Goyim. The Jews and crypto-Jews scapegoat Catholics, Muslims, Secret Societies, the Americans, the Russians, the Iranians, Chabad Lubavitchers, Zoharites, Talmudists, Cabalists, etc. ad nauseam, but never state the plain truth that the Jewish People as a whole have always been a parasitic and poisonous plague on humanity and that they are hell-bent on exterminating the human race.

These Jews and crypto-Jews constantly attempt to paint the Jews, themselves, as if victims of what has always been, and what continues to be, the crimes of the totality of the Jewish People against the human race resulting directly from their collective Jewish religion, their collective Jewish politics, their collective Jewish spirit of segregationism, racism, hatred and supremacism for their entire Jewish history. These Jews and crypto-Jews attempt to divert our attention away from the fact that the Jewish People as a whole, and as an ancient plague, have mass murdered hundreds of millions of non-Jews, destroyed countless civilizations, stolen the wealth of hundreds of nations, and brought war, famine, devastating revolution and genocide to every corner of the Earth, and that the Jews have always pursued these very same goals as the Jews themselves attest in their Old Testament.

These Jews and crypto-Jews constantly attempt to fault the terrible Talmud and cruddy Cabalah for the very same attitudes iterated in the Old Testament, which they hold holy and good, and in so doing attempt to excuse the Jewish People, who in fact collectively worship their genocidal Jewish God through the lens of the Talmud, the Cabalah and the Old Testament. These lying Jews create artificial and false distinictions between Jewish sects, each of which revere the whole of Jewish religious thought including Talmud and Cabalah.

The "Zoharites" and "Talmudists" are not the only Jews to view the Cabalah and Talmud as holy books. All major Jewish sects view these books as holy. The "true Torah" Jews not only hold the Talmud and Cabalah to be holy books, they include the Talmud as a part of the Torah, the most important part of the Torah. These Jews who are held up as if good and friendly Jews believe that the Talmud is the most important and revered part of the Torah, despite the lies our Jewish and crypto-Jewish friends tell us about their fellow Jews.

Beyond this childish and ridiculous Cabal of lying Jews, the main stream media ridicule the view that the Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion could in any way reflect the intentions and actions of the Jewish People, but there is little to be found in that document by way of a plan for World domination, which was not first iterated some 2,500 years ago in the Jewish Old Testament. The lying Jews claim that the accusation that Jews are engaged in a struggle for World domination and World government is an "anti-Semitic canard", but this plan is plainly stated throughout the ancient Jewish Old Testament.

(...)

For 2,500 years, the Jewish People, not just the Zoharites and the Talmudists, but the collective whole of the Jewish People have anxiously awaited the arrival of this genocidal Jewish king who will exterminate the Goyim. This plan predates the Zohar by at least 1,700 years and predates the Talmud by at least 700 years.

Continuing the snake King's song, Psalm 18:40-50 states

"40 Thou hast also given me the necks of mine enemies; that I might destroy them that hate me.

41 They cried, but there was none to save them: even unto the LORD, but he answered them not.

42 Then did I beat them small as the dust before the wind: I did cast them out as the dirt in the streets.

43 Thou hast delivered me from the strivings of the people; and thou hast made me the head of the heathen: a people whom I have not known shall serve me.

44 As soon as they hear of me, they shall obey me: the strangers shall submit themselves unto me.

45 The strangers shall fade away, and be afraid out of their close places.

46 The LORD liveth; and blessed be my rock; and let the God of my salvation be exalted.

47 It is God that avengeth me, and subdueth the people under me.

48 He delivereth me from mine enemies: yea, thou liftest me up above those that rise up against me: thou hast delivered me from the violent man.

49 Therefore will I give thanks unto thee, O LORD, among the heathen, and sing praises unto thy name.

50 Great deliverance giveth he to his king; and sheweth mercy to his anointed, to David, and to his seed for evermore."

Psalm 72:8-11 states,

"8 He shall have dominion also from sea to sea, and from the river unto the ends of the earth.

9 They that dwell in the wilderness shall bow before him; and his enemies shall lick the dust.

10 The kings of Tarshish and of the isles shall bring presents: the kings of Sheba and Seba shall offer gifts.

11 Yea, all kings shall fall down before him: all nations shall serve him."

http://jewishracism.blogspot.com/200...f-non-jew.html
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. - Plato

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Alex Drone For This Useful Post:

cheka. (26th February 2017)

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,214 Times in 3,001 Posts

seems the last 150ish years have been bountiful for the skype. the resistance has new life of late....long live the internet

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,815 Times in 2,260 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cheka. View Post
    seems the last 150ish years have been bountiful for the skype. the resistance has new life of late....long live the internet
    I don't see any awakening of facebook. All the Trump supporters seem quite happy to be Israels' bitch.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

Alex Drone (27th February 2017)

Great Value Carrots StreetsOfGold's Avatar
    Thanks

Compared to LAND ownership and INCOME derived thereof, (not including stocks, bonds and other financial intruments) the Roman Catholic GOVERNMENT TRUMPS ALL other entities, including these so called conspiratorial "JOOS" that Jesuits have PIMPED for the mainstream narrative of "it's da joos"
    This way you are always looking at something OTHER THAN what you need to!!

Attachment 8900
    Murder was the Catholic answer - Pope Francis

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by woodman View Post
    I don't see any awakening of facebook. All the Trump supporters seem quite happy to be Israels' bitch.
    The Don don't even need to go to Israel to wail at the wall.

Its already a done deal.

Thanks
    Thanked 8,331 Times in 5,107 Posts

Still Report Feb. 20. Know Your Enemy ~ These men rule the world

https://youtu.be/Q6ugQP2v9Bg
    The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

Thanks
    Thanked 8,331 Times in 5,107 Posts

Israel Deception ~ Ken Schortgen

I haven't watched all of this but the comments are great. They complement Tumbleweed's Edomite-Jew thread. Read Traci Sheelk's comments

https://youtu.be/SylDemYaGeQ
    The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

13. The Following User Says Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

Bigjon (27th February 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.