Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: live Hillary Clinton and U.S. Senator Tim Kaine make their first joint appearance as

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,859 Times in 7,915 Posts

Re: live Hillary Clinton and U.S. Senator Tim Kaine make their first joint appearance

No doubt this tilt was a major consideration which resulted in Kaine emerging 'out of left field'.

"A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

Thanks
    Thanked 4,010 Times in 2,836 Posts

Re: live Hillary Clinton and U.S. Senator Tim Kaine make their first joint appearance

That's been my pet theory from the start. Obama is going to drag us into a war with Russia as an excuse to declare martial law and suspend the elections. All the wind will be taken out of Trump's sails, and they will completely derail his campaign. Looks very much to me like that's the direction we're heading.
    I hope we get to take another path.
    https://i.sli.mg/odSRZY.jpg
    “Now remember, when things look bad and it looks like you’re not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean, mad-dog mean. ‘Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That’s just the way it is.” ~ Outlaw Josey Wales…

STOP F*CKING WITH US.