Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Just talked to ponce

Thanks
    Thanked 2,080 Times in 1,611 Posts

Just talked to ponce

They that believe send him prayers, all, he is not well at fucking all and who knows how much longer we will hear from him.. (One way street we all will pass and no return)

Also, some here hate the old gold duck (don) he also is in the same boat only different problems , open question who will die first, I try to give him a call at least once a month. Ponce every week or so.

Just saying..

Some will rejoice and to those may the wheel of life crush you.

Very few on this earth I call friend..Both these guys I do !
    "My reading no matter how transient is a dagger in the heart of ignorance."

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Dogman For This Useful Post:

+ Show/Hide list of the thanked

Camp Bassfish (3rd August 2016),Celtic Rogue (3rd August 2016),chad (3rd August 2016),cheka. (3rd August 2016),Hitch (3rd August 2016),Jerrylynnb (3rd August 2016),Joshua01 (3rd August 2016),madfranks (3rd August 2016),milehi (3rd August 2016),monty (3rd August 2016),osoab (3rd August 2016),PatColo (3rd August 2016),Silver Rocket Bitches! (3rd August 2016),Twisted Titan (3rd August 2016),vacuum (3rd August 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,434 Times in 1,844 Posts

Re: Just talked to ponce

how could some rejoice when Ponce is one of the best educated people on here? I never saw him insult anyone I mean.
    All the money that exists cannot buy Earth, and the evidence is that we destroy our habitat as a result, thinking that we can just seize and pillage as we see fit. If crowds endorse the pursuit of wealth at their own level, they cannot prevent multinationals from doing exactly the same. The “dystopian endless growth paradigm” is going to end with a bang but will open the door to a premise endorsing that Earth is the only wealth we truly have while journeying through life.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to singular_me For This Useful Post:

collector (3rd August 2016),Joshua01 (3rd August 2016),midnight rambler (3rd August 2016),monty (3rd August 2016),Shorty Harris (6th August 2016),ximmy (3rd August 2016)

BANNED (Permanent)
    Thanks

When it's your time it's your time. Just a part of life in the flesh.
    He doesn't believe in Christ so there's not much any of us can do for him. He may not have control of his death but he definitely has control of what his creator will do to him.

And when his time comes......what is done is done. No reversing it.

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,254 Times in 1,607 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dogman View Post
    They that believe send him prayers, all, he is not well at fucking all and who knows how much longer we will hear from him.. (One way street we all will pass and no return)

Also, some here hate the old gold duck (don) he also is in the same boat only different problems , open question who will die first, I try to give him a call at least once a month. Ponce every week or so.

Just saying..

Thanks for the update DM. We all argue about so many things here and we have a healthy appetite for being candid and putting it all out there unfiltered. I enjoy this type of atmosphere and it's rare that one can find a forum like this. I respect everyone here (yeah, even you Tramp) and their opinions, while not always aligned with mine, are still important for any kind of effective discussion. All that being said, the older guys always seem to have their shit together the most (there are exceptions of course) and when we lose those guys we also lose more experience and knowledge than we realize.

My thoughts are with both Ponce and The Duck and I continue to hope for their recovery.
    If you're offended by any of my posts tough shit!
    "Politicians Are Like Diapers, They Should Be Changed Often, And For The Same Reason"
    If you're not prepared for what's coming it's already too late!
    Niggers will never be satisfied!!

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Joshua01 For This Useful Post:

Ares (3rd August 2016),Camp Bassfish (3rd August 2016),Dogman (3rd August 2016),monty (3rd August 2016),Neuro (3rd August 2016)

Platinum
    Thanks

Ponce and Gold Duck - two unique individuals that contribute so much and ask for nothing in return
    Wonderful individuals !
    The consolidation of the States into one vast empire, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of ruin which has overwhelmed all that preceded it. --General Robert E Lee

9. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to collector For This Useful Post:

+ Show/Hide list of the thanked

Ares (3rd August 2016),brosil (3rd August 2016),Camp Bassfish (3rd August 2016),Dogman (3rd August 2016),Joshua01 (3rd August 2016),madfranks (3rd August 2016),milehi (3rd August 2016),monty (3rd August 2016),Neuro (3rd August 2016),skidmark (3rd August 2016),vacuum (3rd August 2016),ximmy (3rd August 2016)

Unobtanium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,790 Times in 2,128 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 7th trump View Post
    When it's your time it's your time. Just a part of life in the flesh.
    He doesn't believe in Christ so there's not much any of us can do for him. He may not have control of his death but he definitely has control of what his creator will do to him.

And when his time comes......what is done is done. No reversing it.
    Thank you for your continual exposé of our hearts... without you I would not know I am an atheist, or Ponce doesn't believe in Christ, or the many other members you have placed your dark theological judgement stamp on.

judge nothing before the time, until the Lord come, who both will bring to light the hidden things of darkness, and will make manifest the counsels of the hearts: and then shall every man have praise of God. (1 Cor. 4:5)

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ximmy For This Useful Post:

Celtic Rogue (4th August 2016),Dogman (3rd August 2016)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dogman View Post

Just saying..

You're a good man Dogman, thank you for the update. With the boarders now open we could go pick out a newer model Cuban, but I prefer to keep the one we have around instead.
    * This space for rent *

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Camp Bassfish For This Useful Post:

boogietillyapuke (3rd August 2016),Celtic Rogue (4th August 2016),Dogman (3rd August 2016),osoab (3rd August 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,080 Times in 1,611 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by singular_me View Post
    how could some rejoice when Ponce is one of the best educated people on here? I never saw him insult anyone I mean.

Woman severl here do
    "My reading no matter how transient is a dagger in the heart of ignorance."

Thanks
    Thanked 8,034 Times in 4,008 Posts

I've been worried about Ponce since his post a few days ago saying it might be his last. I truly hope he pulls through, he's one of the best out there.
    "Liberty is so creative, and the government is so stupid, that I’m very optimistic about the future"
    - Lew Rockwell

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to madfranks For This Useful Post:

Camp Bassfish (3rd August 2016),Celtic Rogue (4th August 2016),Dogman (3rd August 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

I know Ponce have been diagnosed with strokes before, and quite possibly he had a few more, which would take a lot of energy at this point from him. But this is something you can and usually would recover from. But he may at this time need hospital care, to see to him being properly nourished, monitored and taken care of. Or at least have a nurse at his house for this purpose. Do you know if this is the case Dogman? Agnut? He may have a few good years remaining and I would hate to see him go due to lack of care!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Neuro For This Useful Post:

madfranks (3rd August 2016)