Thread: A New Study Finds That Men Are Weaker Today Than They Were 30 Years Ago

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,214 Times in 3,001 Posts

Re: A New Study Finds That Men Are Weaker Today Than They Were 30 Years Ago

talk about weak...this is pathetic

http://www.newson6.com/story/3318389...g-band-contest

OOLOGAH, Oklahoma -

Several people were treated for heat-related problems at a marching band contest in Oologah Saturday.

Bands from across the region were competing in the Stallion Battalion Marching Invitational Contest at the Oologah football stadium when the trouble started at about 5 p.m.

With temperatures in the mid 90s and a heat index of 99, Northwest Rogers County Fire Protection District said several people had to be treated for heat-related problems.

People at the scene said most of the victims were students, but firefighters said all of the victims were treated at the scene and no one was taken to a hospital.

=================================

http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2016/0...rams-game.html

More than 150 people treated for heat-related illnesses during Rams game

Authorities said nearly 160 were treated for heat-related illnesses during the Los Angeles Rams' first regular-season home game.

Fire Department spokeswoman Margaret Stewart says of those treated, 14 people were taken to the hospital but none were in critical condition.

More than 91,000 people attended the game at Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum as downtown baked in 90-degree weather.

The National Weather Service said a weak onshore flow pushed the mercury across the state where temperatures hit the 80s and 90s in many spots, while temperatures in inland areas hit triple digits.

Downtown San Francisco hit 86 degrees — the second warmest day so far this year.

In Southern California, a red flag warning of extreme fire danger was in effect until noon Monday.

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,691 Times in 2,328 Posts

Well, I'm in CA and the weather isn't bad, actually perfect. Warm enough to function, cool enough keep going and be just fine.

The title of this thread is misleading. Try working 36.5 hours straight. The sun comes up, and you are working, then goes down (still working), then comes up...and you are finally going home when it is going down again, and you've not rested.

Then, they ask you to jump on another job 5 hours later, meaning you get a catnap of 2-3 hours, before working another 12 hour shift. My world is the opposite. They want us to be stronger than we can humanly be.
    life is good.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hitch For This Useful Post:

Dogman (1st October 2016),Neuro (1st October 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hitch View Post
    Well, I'm in CA and the weather isn't bad, actually perfect. Warm enough to function, cool enough keep going and be just fine.

The title of this thread is misleading. Try working 36.5 hours straight. The sun comes up, and you are working, then goes down (still working), then comes up...and you are finally going home when it is going down again, and you've not rested.

Then, they ask you to jump on another job 5 hours later, meaning you get a catnap of 2-3 hours, before working another 12 hour shift. My world is the opposite. They want us to be stronger than we can humanly be.
    You are the horse in "Animal Farm".
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Neuro For This Useful Post:

Jewboo (12th October 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

After 4 years in the White House
    I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.