What went wrong?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Shami-Amourae For This Useful Post:

Jewboo (25th January 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

Re: Christ-Cucks

Christian university in Texas opens prayer room for Muslim students

February 16, 2017

A Christian university in Texas has created a prayer room for its Muslim students. The Methodist-affiliated McMurry University dedicated the space in one of the school’s residential dorms for its Muslim students’ daily prayers. Before its creation, Muslim students met for prayer in a nearby hotel, a student who helped establish the new prayer room told The College Fix in an interview.

That student, Joe Yousef, is president of McMurry’s Saudi Student Club. Of the roughly 1,000 students attending McMurry, about 60 are Muslim and many come from Saudi Arabia, Yousef said.

Yousef said now that Muslim students have a prayer room on campus, it will be much easier for them to meet both their religious and scholastic obligations. “On Friday, we get together and sometimes we have to go home to pray and we need to be in university so we don’t have time to go home,” Yousef said. Yousef admitted that some people at McMurry didn’t like the idea of having the prayer room.

Some students are also supportive. “Being Christians, we should be open to free religion and letting everyone do what they want to do and I think the Muslim prayer room gives them that chance,” student Hector Flores told BigCountry.com.

McMurry’s chaplain, Jeff Lust, and Dr. Mark Waters, professor of religion and director of international education, reportedly helped the students in their effort. Lust did not respond to a request for comment from The College Fix. McMurry’s associate director of communications, Gary Ellison, did not respond to requests for comment either. Lust told KTXS that the room is “a step in the right direction.”

“We anticipate over time we’ll have students from a variety of countries and possibly different religions,” Lust said. “We need to learn to live and work together in this world that is increasingly diverse and then we can truly become better together.”
    The room will also serve as a meeting place for a new interfaith club, which is slated to meet for the first time Feb. 21, according to Yousef.

He said he will help lead the interfaith club in the hopes that it will help students of different faiths understand each other better.
    “We are going to talk about faith and belief,” he said. “Some people have their own bias. We want people to get together, so we can help each other out.”

http://www.thecollegefix.com/post/31221/

I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

Great Value Carrots StreetsOfGold's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shami-Amourae View Post
    What went wrong?

Whoever drew this is an total IDIOT
    Conservative Christian? Seriously?
    how about LIBERAL PROFESSING CHRISTIANS and Roman Catholics!!!!!!

That would be the truth, certainly NOT CONSERVATIVE Christians!!
    The fact that you posted this shami proves how utterly clueless you are on THIS subject!!
    Murder was the Catholic answer - Pope Francis

5. The Following User Says Thank You to StreetsOfGold For This Useful Post:

Joshua01 (16th February 2017)

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,254 Times in 1,607 Posts

As you know, I'm not a big religion guy but I certainly agree with what you posted here
    Quote Originally Posted by StreetsOfGold View Post
    Whoever drew this is an total IDIOT
    Conservative Christian? Seriously?
    how about LIBERAL PROFESSING CHRISTIANS and Roman Catholics!!!!!!

That would be the truth, certainly NOT CONSERVATIVE Christians!!
    The fact that you posted this shami proves how utterly clueless you are on THIS subject!!
    If you're offended by any of my posts tough shit!
    "Politicians Are Like Diapers, They Should Be Changed Often, And For The Same Reason"
    If you're not prepared for what's coming it's already too late!
    Niggers will never be satisfied!!

Thanks
    Thanked 8,034 Times in 4,008 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jewboo View Post
    Christian university in Texas opens prayer room for Muslim students

February 16, 2017

A Christian university in Texas has created a prayer room for its Muslim students. The Methodist-affiliated McMurry University dedicated the space in one of the school’s residential dorms for its Muslim students’ daily prayers. Before its creation, Muslim students met for prayer in a nearby hotel, a student who helped establish the new prayer room told The College Fix in an interview.

That student, Joe Yousef, is president of McMurry’s Saudi Student Club. Of the roughly 1,000 students attending McMurry, about 60 are Muslim and many come from Saudi Arabia, Yousef said.

Yousef said now that Muslim students have a prayer room on campus, it will be much easier for them to meet both their religious and scholastic obligations. “On Friday, we get together and sometimes we have to go home to pray and we need to be in university so we don’t have time to go home,” Yousef said. Yousef admitted that some people at McMurry didn’t like the idea of having the prayer room.

Some students are also supportive. “Being Christians, we should be open to free religion and letting everyone do what they want to do and I think the Muslim prayer room gives them that chance,” student Hector Flores told BigCountry.com.

McMurry’s chaplain, Jeff Lust, and Dr. Mark Waters, professor of religion and director of international education, reportedly helped the students in their effort. Lust did not respond to a request for comment from The College Fix. McMurry’s associate director of communications, Gary Ellison, did not respond to requests for comment either. Lust told KTXS that the room is “a step in the right direction.”

“We anticipate over time we’ll have students from a variety of countries and possibly different religions,” Lust said. “We need to learn to live and work together in this world that is increasingly diverse and then we can truly become better together.”
    The room will also serve as a meeting place for a new interfaith club, which is slated to meet for the first time Feb. 21, according to Yousef.

He said he will help lead the interfaith club in the hopes that it will help students of different faiths understand each other better.
    “We are going to talk about faith and belief,” he said. “Some people have their own bias. We want people to get together, so we can help each other out.”

http://www.thecollegefix.com/post/31221/

And just where are the moslem universities creating Christian prayer rooms for their Christian friends?
    "Liberty is so creative, and the government is so stupid, that I’m very optimistic about the future"
    - Lew Rockwell

Thanks

Thanks
    Thanked 6,806 Times in 4,311 Posts

"Church" member =/= Christian

Government-licensed 501(c)(3) "churches" exist to keep the "faithful" (to what?) in check on such matters.

After all, a gross perversion of Romans 13 is routinely spewed to demand obedience to the government and its regime of anti-White interracism.
    The night has come upon us, and we have but two choices: to fear it, or to face it bravely while looking to the Light that cannot be overcome. John 8:12

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks
    Thanked 6,806 Times in 4,311 Posts

Pro-Bolshevist Garbage Deleted
    Proof God Exists:

The night has come upon us, and we have but two choices: to fear it, or to face it bravely while looking to the Light that cannot be overcome. John 8:12

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to crimethink For This Useful Post:

madfranks (9th September 2017),Tumbleweed (13th November 2017)