Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Christ-Cucks

Thanks
    Thanked 1,414 Times in 783 Posts

Re: Christ-Cucks

Quote Originally Posted by Jewboo View Post
    None of your posts here at GSUS reflect the universally advertised Love Of Jesus. Why is that Fred?
    Why do you persist in disparaging Christianity like a Rabbi?

I love Truth and the facts. I'm not keen on liars.

There is but one anchor to attach yourself to, as this world falls apart heading into the End Times. That anchor is the immovable God Almighty, through His Son Jesus Christ.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to End Times For This Useful Post:

madfranks (19th December 2018),Tumbleweed (2nd October 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by End Times View Post

I love Truth and the facts. I'm not keen on liars.

How about hypocrites?

Apparently it is common for bullies and thugs to profess a commitment to Jesus.

I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

Thanks

Why Book cannot understand the Bible:

Jesus answered them, “To you it has been granted to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it has not been granted. For whoever has, to him more shall be given, and he will have an abundance; but whoever does not have, even what he has shall be taken away from him. Therefore I speak to them in parables; because while seeing they do not see, and while hearing they do not hear, nor do they understand. In their case the prophecy of Isaiah is being fulfilled, which says,

‘You will keep on hearing, but will not understand;
    You will keep on seeing, but will not perceive;
    For the heart of this people has become dull,
    With their ears they scarcely hear,
    And they have closed their eyes,
    Otherwise they would see with their eyes,
    Hear with their ears,
    And understand with their heart and return,
    And I would heal them.’

I still hope for you that one day you will open your eyes, and be healed, as Scripture states.

Book, despite all your mockery and even hate towards Him, and me, Jesus still loves you. And so do I! I always get over your insults.
    There is but one anchor to attach yourself to, as this world falls apart heading into the End Times. That anchor is the immovable God Almighty, through His Son Jesus Christ.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to End Times For This Useful Post:

Jewboo (19th December 2018),madfranks (19th December 2018),Tumbleweed (19th December 2018)

Thanks

Apparently it is common for bullies and thugs to profess a commitment to Jesus.
    You assume all advertisement is with candor, and assume those with tattoos are all thugs.

Same "thinking" that assumes all "anti-Semites" are cold-blooded killers.

You think you are Jew-wise, yet you are still mired in the ways of the Jews' father.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to End Times For This Useful Post:

Jewboo (19th December 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

Book, despite all your mockery and even hate towards Him, and me, Jesus still loves you. And so do I! I always get over your insults.

Sounds kinda like S&M to love your abuser Fred.

I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

You two guys are Universal.

Someone get me a hammer.

Thanks
    Thanked 8,034 Times in 4,008 Posts

Why Book cannot understand the Bible:

Jesus answered them, “To you it has been granted to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it has not been granted. For whoever has, to him more shall be given, and he will have an abundance; but whoever does not have, even what he has shall be taken away from him. Therefore I speak to them in parables; because while seeing they do not see, and while hearing they do not hear, nor do they understand. In their case the prophecy of Isaiah is being fulfilled, which says,

‘You will keep on hearing, but will not understand;
    You will keep on seeing, but will not perceive;
    For the heart of this people has become dull,
    With their ears they scarcely hear,
    And they have closed their eyes,
    Otherwise they would see with their eyes,
    Hear with their ears,
    And understand with their heart and return,
    And I would heal them.’

I still hope for you that one day you will open your eyes, and be healed, as Scripture states.

Book, Fred is right, and I say this with all seriousness. We're not putting you down, but hoping you will do an honest non-sardonic self reflection and try to understand what we're trying to say.
    "Liberty is so creative, and the government is so stupid, that I’m very optimistic about the future"
    - Lew Rockwell

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to madfranks For This Useful Post:

End Times (19th December 2018),Jewboo (19th December 2018),Tumbleweed (19th December 2018)

Thanks

You claim to hate this Jewish-led world, yet your thinking indicates you are a product of it. "S&M"? Really? That's what comes to mind when I say I love you? Our enemies tell us that we "racists" are "haters," because they cannot or will not understand that love is our motivating factor. My love for you is because you are a racial brother, a decent man despite your many faults, and someone I want to be with us in the next life. I want us to both win, together. Whereas you seem to want me to lose because you don't want what I share with you to be right.

Father forgive Book, for he knows not what he does.

Believing it is "S&M" to love someone to the point of wanting them to change for the better is logically-equivalent to the mentally ill teenagers who hate their parents for refusing to embrace their gender dysphoria and saying no way to paying for their mutilation. You are my elder, yet on some issues you have the maturity of a child. I don't hate you or myself because I tell you the Truth.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to End Times For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Wow, I just understood the "point" of your meme.

You are like a teenage boy going through puberty, giggling about the double entendre he just "discovered" (such "discovery" being his hypersexualized mind projecting itself where it did not exist).

The Elders of Zion have made clear one of the means by which they would conquer the Goyisch schmucks was through the sexualization of everything. They achieved this through Sigmund Fraud and his "work" being made "scientific" in both academia and among the masses. Of which the latter you are clearly among.

Yes, Book, you are a product of a Jewish world. It pains me to think you probably don't even realize it. Even 50 years ago, the majority of White Goyim would not have found perversion of the holy process in such a maxim. The induced degeneration of Goyim is nearly complete. Hence, my certainty we are now in the End Times.

”But it was all right, everything was all right, the struggle was finished. He had won the victory over himself. He loved Big Brother.”

You love Big Shlomo, and don't even know it.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to End Times For This Useful Post:

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,865 Times in 7,916 Posts

You love Big Shlomo
    Sez the guy who does PRECISELY what Big Shlomo demands him to do TO THE LETTER! lol

Gawd I love irony. Fred and Book are actually holding equivalent views in the matter of adhering to the demands of the state.
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger